What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
Not the greatest clip in the world but it's why I love house music everyone fuc#ing avving it I'm there somewhere haha.

I bet they can go some and the cars aren't bad either.

Brizzle Kicks

I love Maya so much she gets it she just does she produces some of the best deep house going. She has been making music since she was about 11 but has only broken through over the last few years she smashed it at glastonbury ohh yeah she is a shi# hot dj as well Maya I salute you bird.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Brizzle Kicks

Good Album queen i'll give that a proper listen when I get back from the football later.

I love this album it's pisses over 90% of the plops released today. It brings back so many memories mainly of school I thought I was a right bad ass with my cassette player. I smoked my first joint to this popped my cherry to this there isn't one bad song on there.

Brizzle Kicks

I have no idea how many times I've listened to this album today but I can safely say it's been a lot if you like your music deep than I can't recomend this album high enough it's amazing Maya Jane Coles - Comfort.

This video is fuc#ed up must be the Japanese in her haha.

Brizzle Kicks

I miss Glastonbury they just did a piece on the local news about how sucessful it was with Mr Eavis. Reminded of this I was smashed off my face not sure who was on the decks it was either Huxley or Kerri Chandler they started there set like this. The first few tracks hit me like a ton of bricks I was on another planet untill they dropped Eyes then I was back on earth having it again.

Brizzle Kicks

Someone asked me about the different types of house music and it's hard to explain there's shi# tons of sub genres but these are the main one's popular today. But first a little history lesson ok house began in Chicago (big respect) in the 1980's it took it's influnces from the 70s and 80s disco and soul scenes and quickly spead across America to places like Detroit and New York. It took the world by storm by the mid to late 80's although it was still mainly underground it did start making it's way into the UK charts and with that started getting big all across Europe. Since then you have had so many sub genres growing from that and fusing together this is by no means all of the diffrent house genres out there just the main ones that are popular today house music has and always will evolve that's why I love it so much I hope all this makes sense.

Chicago house

Detroit house

Acid house

Ambient house

Electro house

90's house (that started hitting the charts)

Funky house

Progressive house

Soulful house

Deep house

Tech house

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Recently I've been listening to a bit more hip-hop than normal. Here are some picks.

MIA - Bad Girls

Azealia Banks - L8R

& new recently found and must be bought album by;;;

Die Antwoord - Baby's on Fire

Die Antwoord - Fatty Boom Boom

Enjoy :p

Brizzle Kicks

Can't stop listening to the first tune I've been pulling shapes round my garden like a boss haha.

Seb added me on mixcloud and I'm glad he did he's making some really good stuff can't believe that this has only got 91 views on youtube epic track.