What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irish

Thane of Solitude

This, too. :)

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
Just to balance it out some proper tunes.

Old but still fuc#ing amazing.................... Making me feel I'm on top of the world oooooooh yessssssss tunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Right this second listening to Voodoo Child by Hendrix, it's one of those days where I just need a lilttle Jimi

Dallas-Arbiter

But this, this is special. Jimi Hendrix, at the Isle of Wight. Probably going to be blocked by SME. They're like the Gestapo. I put up a Hendrix tune on YouTube, and they sent me a C&D the next day. Anyway:

Harc

Big Hog
Kendrick Lemar, 2 Chainz, Rick Ross, T.I. Akon, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Drake, lil Wayne, ace hood, Chris brown, usher, tyga, T pain, young jeezy, Bruno mars, and that's about all I listen too.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Brizzle Kicks

Some big tunes of 2013 so far.

Sasha still smashing it 2013 love this song so much give it time the ending is fuc#ing spot on.

Brizzle Kicks

If I was going to play a set live it would be this a treat of deep, tech, minimal, funky, soulful and progessive house.

Reaper87

吉光

Kind of fits in with the Dragon-Slaying genre, don't you think?
:D