• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Sipro was confused and had never heard of 'the ideal Masters' ''Sorry friend but may you explain who the ideal Masters are?'' Sipro stopped walking and turned to face R'alle and Jeroo

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo answered Sipro. "The entities that control the Soul Cairn, the ones that make it what it is."

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle was still eating when he noticed a man looking at him from behind the bars. R'alle walked over and tore his bread in half. He looked at the man. " I do trades only, what do you have to trade?" The man looked around and said." I'll trade my respect and honor, I'll also answer one question from you" R'alle thought for a little bit. He gave the man half of the bread and asked the man " Why do you want to take this city?" The man smiled at R'alle taking the bread he answered. " I don't want it my leaders want it, they believe it's a strategic location, it also has good mines and well fed horses. they also want to prove they are a force to be reckoned with." R'alle thought for a second. " Why did you join them?" " The Deal was only one question." The man then smiled and savored the bread. R'alle walked back over to Sipro.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    ''Ahh, I believe they can only agree with the Plan, for wherever the Undead go the entities follow, the more they take, the more they control'' Sipro saw R'alle making the deal with the guard then carried on walking.
    OOC: Right i gotta go now speak to you tommorow.

R'alle

young but able
    (OOC Ok)

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

"There will be no Soul Carine. The Jarl will decide their fate. Shadow-Tail shall be exacuted at dawn. He's betrayed my fathers brotherhood. Thus disrespect on our name. I will have his head for this." Chris finished.

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle looked up at chris. He seemed Darker now. R'alle was now frightened of chris. For some reason R'alle didn't feel safe around him. He backed away and sat against the wall. " But wouldn't the Soul cairn be more humane?" R'alle was scared to challenge Chris, but he felt that the Question was necessary.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

"Turn them into monsters aginste their will? You call that humane? To be damned to a demonic state? You call that humane!? Open your eyes! They were trying to take over this city! They were trying to harm innocent people! The Jarl is going to decide what to do. If he is forgiving as I he'd just have them repair the city and the empire would retain them for survices. This man. " He looked at Shadow-Tail "Is not just a traitor of The city, the provance of Skyrim. Traitor of my fathers guild. He deserves a traitors death. The others are just intimadated. Why else are they dumb enough to try to overthrow Skyrim and Tamriel. Shadow-Tail has done way too much. I'm a teacher. I know how people are. Now you tell me what's humane. " Chris was rather upset so many had to die. He looked at R'alle. Waiting for an awnser.

OOC: Chris just keeps it real.

R'alle

young but able
    " At least he would have a chance in the soul Cairn, He could defend himself, You aren't honarble by cutting a man's head off, If you kill him while he is in chains, or tied up, then you lose all Honor!!"

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

"I have no honor for those of the damned. Begone child. Before I send you to the Soul Cairine." He still found R'alle naive as ever. Chris knew what he was doing was more humane. Knowing Sipro in his eyes, he feel's if he set Shadow-Tail to the Soul Cairine. that he'd come back as a demon. That was more low than what Chris could ever do. Chris had honor by doing what his father would want. R'alle just wouldn't ever understand.

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle stood and walked out of the room. He climbed up on one of the Dressers. He was on the top. He had to hide, He didn't want to anger Chris anymore. He was afraid. He knew Chris would do it, He knew chris wouldn't hesitate to banish him in the Soul Cairn.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo looked at Chris and said, "Do as you must, just make it...enjoyable for me to watch." laughing sinisterly

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

R'alle stood and walked out of the room. He climbed up on one of the Dressers. He was on the top. He had to hide, He didn't want to anger Chris anymore. He was afraid. He knew Chris would do it, He knew chris wouldn't hesitate to banish him in the Soul Cairn.
    OOC: Sooo wrong. He's just very intimadateing. Just thd Soul Cairine is worse than death. He also has good ambition.

R'alle

young but able
    He heard the Sinister laugh from the lizard man. R'alle was more scared than he ever was in his whole life. The laugh chilled R'alle's spine. He prayed to whoever would listen Watch over me please, I will repay you. R'alle Was still siting atop the dresser, he saw spider webs all around, This only added to R'alle's fear.

R'alle

young but able
    C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris's eyes were like daggers, they sored into Jeroo's gaze, like a glare of the unseen. Chris was not angry, just intimadateing. "Your survices are no longer needed... Now leave." He started to question who he trusted after seeing Shadow-Tail being their leader. He was never pregidest aginste anyone, but he felt safer with a smaller group.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo growled and said with anger, "Fine, mortal. All I did was try to help. But if you want me back, come find me at the Bee and Barb." and then vanished into thin air using a mix of Alteration and Illusion magic.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris didn't have guilty conciance. He was just shaken by all that's happened, infact he has no persuit of power though he commanded alot of athority. He just wanted to go home. He was stressed and tired.

Google

OOC: I was gone for two day's and your already killing Shadow-Tail off. Shadow-Tail had already taken the city last time I made a post, and I was going to have a bit of a three sided war start up. But you somehow got to the city before Shadow-Tail did, stopped him at the gates (Which he had already broken through with a group of wizards), and captured him. Does that sound right? Shadow-Tail's attack on Markarth was a surprise, as no one knew of his renegade forces until after the attack. Should I have told you that before? I feel I should have, so I guess this is all my fault, as I blame no one here. You can just kill him off, but this thread is in no way cannon for my character, as I want him to have a good history with the Riften Brotherhood when I'm Role Playing in other threads. I hope you all continue to have fun with this thread, and I hope to RP with you in the future.

P.S. I'm not mad, so don't take this post as me raging.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts