• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    OOC: I know mate thats what i meant lol sorry if it came out wrong but i already knew that

''I just said brother, it will merely cost you information to be given directly to me, for example important people, rich people, people with power and money, that we could use against the Strikers. Oh and of course, with your permission your help as my companion.'' Sipro was aware what Chris was thinking, Sipro was a man who was always looking for people to do his dirty work, but this time he actually wanted Jeroo to travel with him, not just to run in and die.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo nodded and said, "I'll do whatever I can to fill this void in my life, just tell me what to do and I'll be on it."

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    ''First off, when we get to Markarth, find their treasury then if you feel up to it, we shall rob it, are this is done if you dont die i will put in a good word and your be in the Dark Brotherhood very soon''

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris sighed. "Your could have just asked for my help since you explained. But I'm quite capable on my own. As far as I see it your brotherhood needs me as a pawn. Than what? I'm expendable? What if a rich person wants me dead? Than what?"

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle looked at his Rescuer. He nodded saying " I'm not scared anymore" He then dropped the salmon bones and walked around to play with the butterflies. He caught one and held it in his palms, R'alle's claws prevented the butterfly to escape. He took the butterfly to his group. The butterfly was bright red with purple stripes on each wing. He walked over to Chris and patted his leg. " Look what I caught" Little did R'alle know the Butterfly was poisonous if ingested. R'alle looked up to look at chris waiting for a reaction.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris examined it. "Your know that contains poison. Right?"

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle let the butterfly fly away. He shook his head at Chris's question. " I didn't know that, How do you know that?"

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    Garashbur had followed the shadowy being for miles. After a while it disappeared, in a portal to oblivion, and returned to Jeroo. Garashbur saw the group in the distance. He was relieved when he realized that they were still alive. He rushed over to the group. He watched as a red butterfly floated off into the sky. The large troll barged right into the middle of the group. He was out of breath, and hadn't rested since he had been in Riften. He had many wounds, and blood was covering most of his body, leaving his fur red, and his armor a sickly brown color. "Garashbur... save group." He said, catching his breath. "Garashbur kill hooded man in charge of army. He not leader, but he commanding the Striker army." The troll fumbled over his words, and took the man off of his shoulder. He laid him on the ground face up. "Master? You know who he is?" The strange smell of Khajiit infiltrated the trolls nose. He looked over and was delighted to see a new member of the group. "What kitty's name?" He asked, trying to be as nice as possible.

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle was startled by the troll. He quickly hid behind Chris's leg. He noticed he was holding on tight. He let go of his leg but still hid behind him. The troll was covered in iron armor. The armor was covered in blood. The wind shifted directions. The scent of the blood made R'alle feel queasy. He was speechless. He couldn't respond to the troll.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris looked at the Khajit. " I'm a scholar. I'm supossed to know these things. Thankfully I was able to warn you. " He smilled as he put on a black cap, a black cloak that hides his entire being. He looked like a dark assassin dispite him wearing his armor under it.

He looked at the troll. "This is R'alle. He will be accompanying us. Hold still." He extended his hands out as the Troll was consumed by green aura - Chris was not only healing him, but revitaliseing him.

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    "Don't worry kitty. Garashbur nice!" Said the troll. He reached into his armor, and pulled out a septim. The gold piece had lost it's shine, and was corroded by rust, but Garashbur meant it as a gift, and hoped that the cat would not be scared of him. Garashbur listened to Chris and was suddenly covered in green. His wounds instantly closed, and whiteness returned to his fur. "Thank you, master." The troll grinned.

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle came out from behind chris. He went to the troll and took the septim. He smiled at the troll. " Friends" said R'alle shaking the troll's finger. He then took the septim and sat on a rock. He chewed on the septim making sure it's real. He then wiped his wrist over the coin uncovering some of the shine. He looked up at the troll " Thanks."

OOC Goodnight guys I'll be on tomorrow.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris nodded and begun to stop the healing process.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo looked at Chris and said, "My apologies, i didn't mean to irritate you, but you asked a question and I answered it. By the way, if your going to go on this adventure with me, I might as well introduce myself, my name is Jeroo-Shei, what's yours?"

R'alle

young but able
    " My name is R'alle" " What is your name?" R'alle was very curious about his rescuers name. He hoped it wasn't a scary name.

R'alle

young but able
    ( Pronounced Rally)

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle nodded his head. He was very excited. He climbed up on the horse careful not to fall. He sat in the back, not wanting to steer the horse."Where are we going?" Asked R'alle excitingly sitting on the back of the horse.