• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    The Riftwood Brotherhood is mounting up in full force. A number of no less than 25 Stormcloak soldiers have deserted, and turned outlaw. The village of Shor's Stone has hired the Brotherhood to find and hunt down these men.

Glass was ready to depart, sitting on his snow-white horse. He watched as the others readied their equipment, saddled their horses and more.

Google

Shadow-Tail hopped on to his horse and rode over to the Glass Knight as the others geared up. "So, this is just a kill ten wolves kind of contract?" He sighed. "I was expecting something with a little more challenge."

"They have more men than we and, most likely, better trained." He looked over his shoulder to the odd company gearing up. Nobody was very disciplined, and their armor often needed dire repairs.

Google

"I have fought Stormcloaks before. They don't stand a chance against me." Shadow-Tail looked around at the rest of the group. "The problem is the rag-tag team we have. They may just slow me down." He turned back to the Glass Knight. "I suspect you have also fought a fair share of Stormcloaks on your...adventures."

Deimos

The Vokun Ronaan of Dinok
    Deimos rode up behind them."So when do we attack?" he asked."I suggest night fall would be the best."

To Shadow-Tail, he said; "Stormcloaks, Imperials, slavers, merchants, frostbite spiders. Almost everything." Then, he turned to Deimos. "It's a long way, and then we have to find them first. I don't think we get to choose the time, but they do."

Deimos

"All right then." Deimos replied.

OOC:I thought we were already there >.< god damn I'm such a retard :confused:

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris was on Deimous's horse with him. "Shadow. Would you rather go alone and risk no medical help? Arrows to the knee won't be fun. And you will be furious if they steal your sweet roll. But in truth all I'm saying is a team is better to experience everyone incase they have a change of heart later. We have two approachs to this mission. We can be reclass and rush them, risking our fatality rate. Or we can be sneeky sneeky. It would be easy nice and breezy~" Chris had a cheerful smile.

OOC: Excuse the badpuns XD

"We will be fighting on their terrain, so sneaking is impossible. I have a better plan instead. We send two or three men along the road while the others shadow them. When the 'Cloaks attack them, the men use a feint and the others come crushing into the flanks and rear of the pursuing Stormcloaks."

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris smiled at Shadow. "Who said I was giving orders and saying I was commander? Not me, I was trying to be optamistic is all." He sighed.

"Who do you want to send in?" He raised a brow.

Deimos

Demos looked at Shadow."Shadow calm down." He turned toward Glass,"I think me and Chris should shadow, were the best at sneaking and I'll make sure Chris doesn't get caught and scream."While saying that he kind of looks at Chris.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris giggled. "That one time was accident! You know I hate spiders!" Chris had an exagerated look that seemed almost as if his head was about to launch off with a jet like motion.

OOC: Just think Anime moment if I exaggerate XD

Google

Shadow-Tail laughs. "You two think your better then me at stealth? When in oblivion did that happen?"

Deimos

"Ok but I'll be there for back up if you get in trouble,which you most likely won't."assured Deimos.He looked at Shadow"Sense I became accustomed to it when I was small and I'm a Khajiit.

Google

Shadow-Tail turned to the Glass Knight. "I'll volunteer, and the others can stealth."

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris chuckled. "I'm getting bored." Chris knew the deal here. But he was eager to get away from Shadow.