• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris nodded. "Mhm. He said he knew I'd survive any threat. With you at myside. I beleave he was right."

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    OOC: Ah fluff, I didn't mean to make that sound the way it did lmfao. It's hard to try and curse when RPing Skyrim, the words they say the most are "Ass", "Piss", "Damn" and "Bastard" and you have to make something out of it.

Salas looked at the others and said, "I'm not all that 'good' at speaking, that came out completely wrong. The message I was trying to get across was I'll eat them as a werewolf."

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: LOL! I don't mind. Chris might be tough, but he's sensative about alot of things. Most times he can be overly cheerful or optomistic. Or if he dosn't seem eye to eye he can be agresive. But in most cases depending on what's said or done he reacts how he feels, thus his feminine side ; he's better at responding with emotion rather than feeling. He mistranslated what Salas said so he reacted the way he did do to feeling disturbed.

Chris's eyes bulged and looked at Salas. "Please not in front of me..."

OOC: I hope you guys understand him a bit better now.

Suddenly, 6 stromcloaks were all over them. Arrows flew overhead, and the men came out of the woods, with a war cry. "Tight Formation, tight formation!" Glass was trying to get into combat formation.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Salas started casting fireballs at the stormcloaks and started holding off the close range ones with his Fire Enchanted Ebony Axe.

Google

Shadow-Tail was quick to deflect an arrow aimed for his head as he relived that the stormcloaks had ambushed. "Tight Formation, tight formation!" He heard from the glass knight behind him. Shadow-Tail jumped off his horse and moved to Glass's location. " Dawn it! How could they have know we where coming?"

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris shot a stormcloack point black in between the eyes with a crossbow. He had no time for tears; he trusted Deimos though. There was no way he'd let his emotions effect his performance in the mission.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Salas shouted, "Damn it! I need more distance for the transformation, fluff it I'll just kill them in my true form!" then suddenly a stormcloak swung a mace at him and he blocked it, and his Fire Enchanted Weapon blocking the mace burned it into a pile of ash. Salas then proceeded to decapitate the Stormcloak with his axe.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris proceeded to electrocute a pair of Stormcloaks. By time he was finished the looked something like rasins.

Glass rode down another stormcloak, but saw te last was aiming a throwing axe at his back. He tried to turn his shield, bit the axe flew already.

Deimos

The Vokun Ronaan of Dinok
    Deimos quickly brought his bow out, nocking an arrow instantly.Aiming at the axe,pulling and releasing.A second after the arrow left the bow Deimos had another arrow flying toward the stormcloak,both arrows almost simultaneously hitting the targets,the axe falling to the side of Glass and the stormcloak falling with an arrow in the chest.

OOC:sorry I was late, I didn't get an alert about this

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Golamus Salas saw the shot Deimos made and complimented it from afar. Then suddenly a Stormcloak tried to swing a sword at him but he dodged it and countered the Stormcloak's attack with a fireball. But then, a poisoned arrow struck the back of his neck and he was paralyzed. The poison was probably made by an Alchemist at the Stormcloak camps. The only movement Golamus can execute is talking and blinking. "Help! I've been paralyzed!", he shouted. Then a Stormcloak rose his battleaxe above his immobilized body, about to decapitate him... but as the blade of the axe was centimeters away from his throat, he transformed into a werewolf right there, and that broke his paralyzing. He rolled away from the axe before the blade could land on him. "What in the name of Talos?! A WEREWOLF?!" the Stormcloak said, frightened. Then Salas in his werewolf form, tackled the stormcloak and tore him to shreds, and ate what was left of his remains.

Reinforcements for the stormcloaks arrived, and now the Brotherhood had to deal with 20 Stormcloaks at once. Glass grabbed his voulgier tight and spurred his horse onward, charging the destrier into the Stormcloaks, who were on foot.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris begun to hold hands out as he shot out a large torent of water, dauseing the stormcloaks on one side; suddenly he shot out a burst of lightning on the water, the stormcloaks were electrocuted in great numbers. "Hmmm... Salas Fried stormcloaks over here." He chuckled.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Reinforcements for the stormcloaks arrived, and now the Brotherhood had to deal with 20 Stormcloaks at once. Glass grabbed his voulgier tight and spurred his horse onward, charging the destrier into the Stormcloaks, who were on foot.
    OOC: If it's okay with you, after this contract. I'd like to set up the next Rp.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Ooc: sure.
    OOC: I take it you want no Spoilers? But be warned. It will require stratagy. Ontop of it, it's a two parter. The guild dosn't need to be involved but it will have a [TRB] marked in it for cannon purposes. Do you approve?