• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Is this an okay idea for an RP?

• Yeah. I love it.

Votes: 6 50.0%
    • Pretty good.

Votes: 5 41.7%
    • Meh...

Votes: 1 8.3%
    • Don't like it. (please tell me what I can improve on if you vote this option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    I have white text.

D_A

I actually kinda want to die in this rp. So whenever we get into a fight I'll die.

D_A

well I'm not going to die right away (Hopefully) But once I die I think I will be out.

D_A

alright I will but we will discuss this in more detail once the time comes. and i dont think this is on the active stories area. Why not?

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    We can always get one of the moderators to move it for us...I always wind up accessing it off my alerts anyway lol

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Hi, If you have anymore room, I'd love to join :)

Name: Harudegarn
    Race: Breton(Breton and Altmer)
    Class: Mage
    Looks: Somewhat tan skin with semi-long purple hinted black hair. Has kinda almond eyes with a yellow hue. Has nice sideburns and no scars/warpaint. Physically fit, very good looking for a breton(His father was an Altmer, considered "a beautiful elf in the Isles.") Wears Hooded dark purple wizard robes with black trim.
    Fighting Style: Uses Illusion magic mostly to control his enemies minds, but also has a natural connection to oblivion and uses the black magics to his advantage. Carries his prized weapon, the Staff of Shimmerene (Does various illusion spells) always, and can be used as a melee staff if needed.
    Major skills: Illusion, Conjuration, Restoration
    Minor Skills: Destruction, Speech, Alchemy
    Story: The son of an Altmer King and his Breton mistress, Harudegarn was still in the womb when the Thalmor imprisoned and killed his father for refusing to cooperate with the Dominion. His mother fled on the next ship to High Rock, fearing an ethnic cleansing of the isles. Harudegarn was born into a poor village in the hills of High Rock. When he came of age, his mother gave him the Staff of Shimmerene, the sacred staff of the King of Shimmerene, his father's before his demise. Harudegarn practiced the Arts of Illusion and conjuration, defending his village many times from various demons and beasts. He hears of a rebellion against the Dominion in Hammerfell, and leaves his village to join, hopefully defeating the Aldmeri Dominion and reclaiming his rightful place as heir to Azziroth, King of Shimmerene.
    Personality: Friendly but cunning, Harudegarn loves to study and use magic, it is infused with his very being. Doesn't think himself above others, but won't turn down a challenge. Can be somewhat shy, but will quickly warm up to someone he can get along with. Not easily prone to anger, and is usually very calm and relaxed. Shares no love for Orcs, having to defend his home many times from Orcish Pillagers. Worships Akatosh, and wears his amulet for luck.

D_A

Just to let every one know I changed my Armour to Leather Armour (Light Armour) to fit my stealth character a little bit better.

Hi, If you have anymore room, I'd love to join :)
    In the RP, have your character approach the others and ask if he can join. Solknight will accept him into the rebellion.

D_A

i would recomend to make this closed now. We had six and you just let in 2 more ppl. Not saying it's a bad thing just saying that it will get very confusing.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    I agree, I'm starting to lose track already *adds another character card to OneNote so I can keep track of everyone*

I'll go white. (I'm on a phone)
    Do you mean keep the text as it is or make it a lighter white? that's what I'm doing

ElPwno

Sorry, hadn't seen your post , I'll go brown. Will edit this and that in the actual rp once I fix my pc. Sorry for the inconvineance.

Sorry, hadn't seen your post , I'll go brown. Will edit this and that in the actual rp once I fix my pc. Sorry for the inconvineance.
    it's alright.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    I wanna join buff. I'll be Jeroo-Shei as usual. His CC is in my sig just click on his name.

If I can join, I'll start off in Black Marsh. You all can meet up with me there and then we'll discuss an alliance between the An-Xileel and the Empire

EDIT: Better yet, I won't RP as Jeroo-Shei this time, since he isn't anywhere near a politician. I'll make a new character only for this one.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Actually, no offense, but i changed my mind and don't really feel like joining. I probably won't have the time since I'm busy with moving and stuff. Also it's closed anyway, so I'm not gonna bitch my way into a closed RP. Sorry

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    I'm really sorry that things have to revolve around my schedule, everyone. It's just that I'm the host of the RP and that there aren't many situations that will work without Solknight.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts