OOC The Illusion Of Knowledge

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    You put it up pretty fast. I'm out right now and have no idea for a character lol

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    I'm considering just starting up a new roleplay all together with open recruiting just for the hell of it. Either that or joining an active one.

Sounds cool, Op, whatcha writing about?

Writing a story set in the world of Tillit, where the gods of every civilization disappeared ten years ago, and civilizations have been declining ever since. My four main characters have different motivations that ultimately draw them together on a journey in search of the gods. Also, the gods aren't quite gods, and the story only looks like fantasy at a glance, but it's really something else.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Writing a story set in the world of Tillit, where the gods of every civilization disappeared ten years ago, and civilizations have been declining ever since. My four main characters have different motivations that ultimately draw them together on a journey in search of the gods. Also, the gods aren't quite gods, and the story only looks like fantasy at a glance, but it's really something else.
    You posting it here?

Excuse my random jump into conversation, but I follow this thread, because I like reading all of ya'lls work.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    We'll see how it goes. If/when I finish and get it revised and edited to a satisfactory level, I'll let you guys see it.

Delusional

I'm lazy and unmotivated, otherwise I would've tried to put together some sort of CC for it.

On the bright side, I have recently gotten back into Fallout New Vegas. Trying to grind and get all the achievements I don't have yet.

Delusional

*ahem*

Delusional

Ahem... Well, this is awkward

Delusional

How have you been, Op?

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Pretty well. I just got on winter break Friday, so I'm looking forward to some relaxation (though not much - January 3 I get off break and that's surprisingly close). Yourself?

Delusional

I just got on winter break as well, though mine will not be one of relaxation. I'm actually sitting on a plane right now, about to depart for Hawaii for a week and a half.

Delusional

We're staying in a resort on Maui, and just vacationing. Whatever fun plops there is to do, I'll do. Helicopter tour, hike up a mountain, day trip to Pearl Harbor, whatever else it available.

Delusional

Hah, no. I only get on this forum on my phone to post here. Don't have a whole lot of time for RPs or even writing in general, and I won't until probably the end of this school year.

Delusional

Though... OP, if you can stick around and you're game... Wanna try to get something together? Restart New Dawn? Start a new RP? Join up in a pre-existing one? I'm itching to write again, it's been too long. You game for something? If not, I can just figure something out for myself, but if you can and want to, we might be able to get something going if we really try.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Yeah, I'd be game. I had lots of good ideas for A New Dawn and I'd like to make them happen. Though we'd have to figure out what to do with the rest of the kingdoms, or find a cast.

Delusional

I think we could scrap up a cast if we opened up recruiting and asked around.