• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Ooook. So does anyone else think that the small army of Khajit and Argonians is too much? I don't mean to sound pessimistic but how are we supposed to deal with all of that? I mean, is this the huge event that's supposed to stop all of the fighting because we couldn't possibly kill all of them AND keep Lyle as an ally with the group ya know? So maybe we all just kinda submit?? I don't know, it just seems like a bit too much to me.

yeah but to be fair all of the beast races in his group were hired so if you offer more than Lyle paid ( 100 each) then they will probably stop fighting take your money and leave. Also elves know how to control most animals.(Lyle gave them food and they follower him, the animals can't take orders) Also you guys have to convince Lyle it's stupid theres no way skyrim will fall to the best races

Just some loop holes in Lyle's fighting force

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Ooook. So does anyone else think that the small army of Khajit and Argonians is too much? I don't mean to sound pessimistic but how are we supposed to deal with all of that? I mean, is this the huge event that's supposed to stop all of the fighting because we couldn't possibly kill all of them AND keep Lyle as an ally with the group ya know? So maybe we all just kinda submit?? I don't know, it just seems like a bit too much to me.

Well we can't all just submit. I thought the werewolf running into the trees was a hint that the battle was meant to be ending soon. I was hoping to follow the Forsworn back to their base because they are the reason I am out here. My character needs their help. Also Caravanguard, you aren't mean to know that my character is Thalmor. She is undercover in a way.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Well we can't all just submit. I thought the werewolf running into the trees was a hint that the battle was meant to be ending soon. I was hoping to follow the Forsworn back to their base because they are the reason I am out here. My character needs their help. Also Caravanguard, you aren't mean to know that my character is Thalmor. She is undercover in a way.

my bad I will withdrawal the assault

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I love not getting notifications. T_T Gahhh.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    my bad I will withdrawal the assault
    No, you don't have to. It is up to you. I actually wrote this before I saw your lasty post so I didn't know about the posibility of bribery or convincing you. I can still run away because that is what my character is like.

Geel-Kajin

Caravan, you might want to remove the beast squad there, or at least tune down the size. A hit squad of 3? This is because towards the end of the RP, the game will definitely have alot of wars, thus 'you will have problems controlling all 5.

WHic brings about another problem: Who can control the rp? Skyrimbeast may be inactive, in which case who will lead the forsworn on the attack on stormcloaks? Unless Minstrel deceives Skyrimosity or persuades them to let her lead in exchange for eradication of stormcloaks...

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    The argonians then drop their weapons and leave to the boat that is scheduled to Black Marsh.
    In the forest he lost 2 khajiits to a couple of Spriggans. Now Lyle was down to 3 loyal khajiits In his Beast Squad. Lyle was close to the Man Wolf he could smell him " slow down my friends, we will walk now."

Geel-Kajin

Okay, but remember. From the post of helping the Man wolf, Lyle is very attached to friends or possible friends, so he may put himself to blame should so many have died. Perhaps in his mind their deaths would have been more vivid, and he would have felt more emotion when they died?
    Expand the post, make it detailed?

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Caravan, you might want to remove the beast squad there, or at least tune down the size. A hit squad of 3? This is because towards the end of the RP, the game will definitely have alot of wars, thus 'you will have problems controlling all 5.

WHic brings about another problem: Who can control the rp? Skyrimbeast may be inactive, in which case who will lead the forsworn on the attack on stormcloaks? Unless Minstrel deceives Skyrimosity or persuades them to let her lead in exchange for eradication of stormcloaks...

I can do whatever I can to help I suppose. Just remember though, that Anitan is really a Thalmor agent and doesn't really care about the Imperial Legion, the werewolf, Lyle or the Orc, unless it is for her personal gain. She only seeks the Forsworn for information about a friend.

I could work whatever I need into the story however, if I need to betray Skyrimosity.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Wow I keep on getting mixed up with the Rp lol

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I think they mean in the actual RP. Like, your character.

Skyrimosity

Well if you backstabbed me in Real-Life that'd be much worse.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    .... awkward lol

Someone tell me when he's going on more,I'll ask him then.

Well,sorry for my inactive-ness...
    I am now online much more...
    but it doesn't seem any one else is being active on this forum any more
    or your just all RPing :p