• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Majority rules right?

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Majority rules right?

Sure does :), I don't know how long the other will be until they vote. I would say you are allowed to post on the main thread now, if worst comes to worst we can always delete your post on the main thread if someone - for some insane reason - doesn't want you to join.

wow suddenly the RP is booming with action again! and it's getting really intense! it looks like all of our characters are about to kill each other though if we don't have something big happen to stop it lol it is getting really fun though.

Caravan I can't believe you're having your sneaky character just sprint out into the open to challenge a berserking orc though! that was a huge twist that i definitely wasn't expecting!

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC i don't want my character to be like all of the other Khajiits. Ya Know?

Wow Caravan! you are a very dynamic RPer! i like it a lot! really adds a lot of spice to the situation!

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Thanks man :)

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I agree. I really like that your first instinct is to protect the werewolf. Definitely very different from someone else. I feel bad for Geel's character though, everyone is starting to just blast him. Haha.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lol ikr the wolf get's no love

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Haha well.. I think it's understandable. Honestly, if I were roleplaying my own personality, I would have run off screaming, haha. Not fired some arrows toward it. But different people react differently to different situations.
    I wanted to see how many times I could use forms of "different" in that sentence. Haha.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    lol i noticed

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Geel-kajin, Caravan guard, what am I meant to do? I have just been attacked by both of you. One of you went for my jugular, the other knocked me off my feet. Was that a mistake because my character can do nothing until this is sorted out.

Can you both just look over you're last posts on the main RP thread because one of you is going to have to either delete you posts or re-write them.

Caravan guard, you character does know that my character isn't trying to kill the werewolf, she is only trying to revert it back to its normal form. Anyway if caravan guard does keep his part I will have to dodge your attack because if you cut my jugular I am as good as dead.

thanks.

Geel-Kajin

Gawsh- Didn't see that.
    Okay, but if i follow my character's timeline, you just shot two fireballs at my head. If I don't attempt to attack you, it'l sort of be an anti-climax.

Ummm...... Our timelines are clashing. Mine says the fireballs just hit me, while yours and Lyle's are slightly ahead. I'm not sure how to edit.

Okay. I'l save and delete my post. Minstrel, you will need to post something which says you dodged Lyle, possibly stopping him for a while. Then I re-post after you. That way our timings should match-assuming I took a hell load of time to recuperate.

Geel-Kajin

Wait-another solution.
    I post half of mine, til the part where I get hit. Just make sure nobody does a next attack on me lol ( I might seem overpowered if I don't die from the next hit, I'm pretty sure my character will need medical care soon lol XD)

Minstrel, post your evasion of Lyle or whatnot- Perhaps Lyle can just nick your flesh?

Then After that, i can fast forward the transformation back, so my next post shall not be an attack, but rather go straight to the escape. I'l probly post something like my character was about to deliver a blow when he felt the transition, and had to run. This will probably leave the rest of you to battle though :)

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Wait-another solution.
    I post half of mine, til the part where I get hit. Just make sure nobody does a next attack on me lol ( I might seem overpowered if I don't die from the next hit, I'm pretty sure my character will need medical care soon lol XD)

Minstrel, post your evasion of Lyle or whatnot- Perhaps Lyle can just nick your flesh?

Then After that, i can fast forward the transformation back, so my next post shall not be an attack, but rather go straight to the escape. I'l probly post something like my character was about to deliver a blow when he felt the transition, and had to run. This will probably leave the rest of you to battle though :)

No wait a second. I think It would be a lot easier if Caravan guard just saved and deleted his last post simply because his is a lot shorter and means he can just postpone his attack (instead of you having to re-write a lot of stuff.) I also feel I want to go through with our confrontation. Can we just wait for Caravan guard to reply because It would make things so much simpler for him to delete his post.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Geel-kajin, Caravan guard, what am I meant to do? I have just been attacked by both of you. One of you went for my jugular, the other knocked me off my feet. Was that a mistake because my character can do nothing until this is sorted out.

Can you both just look over you're last posts on the main RP thread because one of you is going to have to either delete you posts or re-write them.

Caravan guard, you character does know that my character isn't trying to kill the werewolf, she is only trying to revert it back to its normal form. Anyway if caravan guard does keep his part I will have to dodge your attack because if you cut my jugular I am as good as dead.

thanks.
    I didn't say he slashed your throat yet
    You still have room to dodge use telekinis(push him) of plain catch the blade and throw it or something.
    you have a lot of cool options :)

Skyrimosity

Well I made a post, albeit a short one. Hoping to get back in the swing of this RP

Ooook. So does anyone else think that the small army of Khajit and Argonians is too much? I don't mean to sound pessimistic but how are we supposed to deal with all of that? I mean, is this the huge event that's supposed to stop all of the fighting because we couldn't possibly kill all of them AND keep Lyle as an ally with the group ya know? So maybe we all just kinda submit?? I don't know, it just seems like a bit too much to me.