• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    If Skyrimbeast doesn't reply in a couple of days. How would you guys feel about holding a vote on whether or not to let Caravan Guard in?

Geel-Kajin

Agreed. And same for Dovahkiin.
    If any of you are interested in doing something while waiting to be accepted, do me a favour and review "THorns within the Truth", a skyrim fan fic. THanks :)
    I will post here tomorrow, i need sleep lol.

Geel-Kajin

Caravan guard- Your history need not include details, like the companions of lyle. You put those things int he story as "teasers" so as to excite the readers. ( people like understanding more of characters they like). Don't spoil it by revealing all :D

Other than that, a good simple character, no doubt what this story needs.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Caravan guard- Your history need not include details, like the companions of lyle. You put those things int he story as "teasers" so as to excite the readers. ( people like understanding more of characters they like). Don't spoil it by revealing all :D

Other than that, a good simple character, no doubt what this story needs.
    yeah your right but lyle still has some mysterious I never revealed anything about his childhood, the only thing i said was " he was given a blade at 7" you don't know the exact event that led Lyle's father to giving him a weapon. :)

Geel-Kajin

Okay. Also-How would you like to enter the roleplay? By charging into battle? Or spying on our little fiasco?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Okay. Also-How would you like to enter the roleplay? By charging into battle? Or spying on our little fiasco?
    I would like to enter it by spying on you guys

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    May i join you now ?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC ? where or is this the OOC?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    this is the OOC.
    ok So far it seems there are a few werewolves in the group one of them is angry at a mage, Also I'm not sure about everyone's races so i don't know who is who I also don't know how to describe people. E.X The
    ___ Looked at me from afar i suddenly realized this is the same ___ that attacked me during the invasion.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Try - out for the role-play

Lyle sits calmly on a tree branch watching the Man Wolf ( he never heard of a werewolf before), " Wow this dog is obviously mad at something but what?" thought Lyle. He noticed the Man wolf did not kill the horse. "I don't think he's hungry or he would've killed the horse" "Maybe the humans have angered him "( Lyle assumes the Man wolf is a male) "Should I help the humans or continue watching a thing of nature(Like Lyle) get back at the disease known as MAN"?

Geel-Kajin

Hmmm..... Okay, let's get some stuff straight. :)
    The person who hates mages is Ragnar, his orc character seems to be extremely prone to killing mages.
    Alright, before you begin on this, the best way to tell us where you are is through a brief but good description of your location. That way I know where your character is, and thus everyone will know for example, if it is even possible to see you, or whether it's possible to stumble into you.

So, you might wanna give a simple but flavorful first paragraph, before your post.

Like:
    Lyle sat calmly upon a tree branch, the darkness of the tree's shade enveloping him. It made him one with the shadows, the cool night air basking his face. He greeted the battle without worry- After all, the lands of Skyrim were wild, and years of guarding caravans had told him such fights were common. His amber eyes took in the battle from high above, seeing all from his high perch. Despite him being mere meters away from the nearest combatant, the dense leaves and dangling vines masked him from view, shrouded from immediate danger.

You could have that as your first paragraph, then proceed to your thoughts. Remember to use sights and smells to make your post vibrant. :D

Other than that, real good post. But keep working on your thoughts, describe that more as well.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Geel-Kajin, I will write something that continues the possible confrontation I see happening between our characters later today if thats OK. I have a lot of work on today so I don't have enough time to write a section. Thanks.

ok So far it seems there are a few werewolves in the group one of them is angry at a mage, Also I'm not sure about everyone's races so i don't know who is who I also don't know how to describe people. E.X The
    ___ Looked at me from afar i suddenly realized this is the same ___ that attacked me during the invasion.

My orc character Aizen isn't a werewolf, he's just and orc that has a serious temper when it comes to fighting mages. This catapults him into his berserker rage ability whether he wants to or not. The internal conflict was him trying to keep from activating the ability. I guess the struggle could be easily confused with a lycanthropic change though

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Hmmm..... Okay, let's get some stuff straight. :)
    The person who hates mages is Ragnar, his orc character seems to be extremely prone to killing mages.
    Alright, before you begin on this, the best way to tell us where you are is through a brief but good description of your location. That way I know where your character is, and thus everyone will know for example, if it is even possible to see you, or whether it's possible to stumble into you.

So, you might wanna give a simple but flavorful first paragraph, before your post.

Like:
    Lyle sat calmly upon a tree branch, the darkness of the tree's shade enveloping him. It made him one with the shadows, the cool night air basking his face. He greeted the battle without worry- After all, the lands of Skyrim were wild, and years of guarding caravans had told him such fights were common. His amber eyes took in the battle from high above, seeing all from his high perch. Despite him being mere meters away from the nearest combatant, the dense leaves and dangling vines masked him from view, shrouded from immediate danger.

You could have that as your first paragraph, then proceed to your thoughts. Remember to use sights and smells to make your post vibrant. :D

Other than that, real good post. But keep working on your thoughts, describe that more as well.

Am I in the Rp Now :)?
    and I will try to be more flavorful and descriptive

Geel-Kajin

Ragnar, Minstrel, Melee, your thoughts? I'd say he can join...
    Skyrimbeast, if you're on, what do you think? Clearly this Rper can help us continue the story!

Ragnar, Minstrel, Melee, your thoughts? I'd say he can join...
    Skyrimbeast, if you're on, what do you think? Clearly this Rper can help us continue the story!

I vote yes for sure

Caravan: I look forward to reading your posts!