• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Derath_farseer

Tiras looks at Alistair
    "The men of the reach mean to break away from the empire and Ulfric they want independence from what makes them great, I'm going to show them the error of their ways."
    He looks at the rarga, rale
    "Getting in won't be a problem.. I just might have a way in."
    The party continues their journey to Markarth with little to halt their progress. The sun is setting as they reach the cities gates, Its great stone walls stand proudly from the mountain face.
    "Lets fine an inn.. I'm tired of sleeping on dirt." they leave their mounts at the stables and they enter the city. Tiras heads for the Tavern to book the rooms.

Rarga

Rarga walked inside the tavern, excited to be in a mildly civilised city. He walked into the Silver-Blood Inn and gave the bar-maid a few septims for a bottle of mead. He sat on the closet chair he could find and began drinking.

Derath_farseer

He approaches the inn keeper grim faced, his mind on edge for whats to come.
    "I need rooms for me and my companions." Tiras says wile dropping a bag of coins on the counter "This should cover it, And get me a some water." With the situation with the rooms delt with he sits next to Rarga and sips on his water and eyes the odd group he has with him.
    "What do you think about our newest companion Alistar brought.." he asks wile sipping on his drink
    "And the woman.. Perhaps we should leaver her here?" He looks at rarge hoping he would have some sort of impute. The past couple days have been beyond strange to Tiras, People seem to be drawn to his group men and women of all different views and upbringings, For once he was unsure what to do.

GDoe5

Chouko walked awkwardly, buying some bread and sat around the fire. She noticed them looking at her, and she started back just as quizzically. Were they going to kill her? She was a Stormcloak, who'd recently said she sworn to the Empire. Whether they believed her or not was another question.

Rarga

Rarga looked at Tiras with a confused expression, "I'm not sure, it's never really been my choice whether to leave a person behind. I guess leaving them wouldn't be so bad," he gulped down his mead and waited for Tiras to reply.

Derath_farseer

Tiras swirls the water around in his mouth for a moment before swallowing.
    "You might be right." He looks away from Chouko and takes a another sip of his drink "I'll think more on it" He looks at the tavern keeper
    "Bring out some thing to eat for us.. We'll have the table in the back"
    "I'll get right on that lad" The tavern owner says wile cleaning out a mug
    To rarga "Might as well take our seats." He looks at chouko and motions for her to head to the table.

Rarga

Rarga stood up and walked over to the table that Tiras claimed. He looked through his satchel that was attached to his waist and pulled out a journal which he began reading.

Derath_farseer

-Dusk-
    The smell of their meal wafts into the main room as the cooks prepare the assortment of meats and vegetables. Tiras looks at his companions and takes a breath
    "Every one, If I could say some thing."
    He notices the awkward glances they give each other. They where uncertain if they should be here that much was clear, if they weren't ready for this task it could put them all in danger of making a critical mistake.
    "For give me if I seem blunt or if I come across harsh." He tries to make him self smile but all he can muster is a weak grin.
    "I've been on edge for far to long, But I want to make it clear for what ever your reasons for coming with us whether it's for gold or simple wander lust. I thank you I may not be the easiest man to be around." He pauses for a moment to see how the others respond to his jape about himself.
    "And I see we have a new face among us, I'm sure you will be a fine addition to our little group. I'm Tiras you'll become more acquainted with every one else soon enough." He looks away and addresses the whole group
    "But that being said if you have lost your conviction this would be the time to go.. The future will be fraught with danger, And second guessing your self puts us all at risk." He looks at each of them in turn waiting to see if any one wishes to leave.

Rarga

Rarga shot a smile a Tiras, before returning to reading his journal. He didn't care who left but hearing that danger was afoot was only making Rarga want to be more apart of this than ever.

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
    (OOC sorry hope you don't mind me jumping in. Derath_farseer said it was cool.)
    The thick blizzard was harsh on Esteran's already chapped face, but he didn't notice. The Thalmor were almost upon him, and he was running out of breath. After all, they had already shot down his horse. He could just barely see Markath's glittering gate through the immense snow storm. He decided to suck it up and drink his last stamina potion and used his last burst of energy to burst through the gate, just as the Thalmore rode in. He quickly disappeared into the crowd, and walked up to a building lit with golden light inside calmly as if nothing had ever happened, and he wasn't a fugitive on the run from dangerous elves. He meekly opened the door as not to draw attention to himself. He approached the person behind the counter and asked for a room.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts