• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    (OOC: Drapor have you not looked at the OOC thread yet, a lot has happened.)

Tumio followed Saloman into the forest, just then a pulse of light emitted from Saloman and the forest started to light up. Tumio started to see red shapes appear, Tumio looked at the wizard and replied.
    "Thats a massive Detect life spell, none like I have ever seen."
    Tumio looked ahead and saw a shape hanging from a tree and then one more shape slightly dim slightly closer, Tumio walked up to the other shape and then saw a dead little odd creature with Tiaz's prized claymore stuck fast in the tree,
    "Even in trouble Tiaz still persists."
    Tumio thought.
    "Saloman! What do you make of this thing with pointy ears and grey flesh, Tiaz's sword seems to have turned most it to mash."
    Tumio said while smirking at the last comment he made.
    "It looks like a goblin to me but I can not make this out, perhaps the Dominion is behind this, They use these creatures as slaves."
    Tumio said quickly before turning back to the hanging body, which was somewhere in the distance.
    As soon as Tumio looked more red shapes started to appear small and they seemed like small and persistent little bugs more then anything else, Two shapes stuck out more then the rest, Two instead of the one and the one was wrenched free from the tree as they started to drag him back somewhere. He noticed twenty of the shapes were closing in, Tumio grabbed on Tiaz's weapon and started to pull but he had more luck to maybe uproot the tree instead of taking out the weapon, so he left it there, stuck in the tree.
    "Saloman I think you should head back to the caravan, unless you want to follow me past these little creatures and scout out where they are taking him. Perhaps you try to take out the sword with your magic, it is really stuck in that thing and you would have more luck uprooting the tree instead of taking out the weapon."

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    "Scabur, i can give you want you want. If you need the shard of the acrivo from Munaax you can have it, I gave up that search a long time ago" Drapor said "I want the acrivo shard, but I also want to see you dead.....how 'bout I flip a coin, heads i kill you, tails.....I kill you" Scarbur laughed and had already thrown it. "Wait a minute" Drapor summoned a spell. "Scarbur, Idiot. You and I both know I have given up the Acrivo" Drapor said with a devilish smile. Though he waited to see if any help would arrive.

((OOC: Sorry, i didn't get any notification's XD))

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Saloman looked at the creatures and heard what Tumio said about uprooting the tree. His whole upper body swung to one side with a glow emitting from his hands. He gravitated towards the tree with the sword stuck within and tensed his hands, creating a fist. A magical anchor was created and Saloman threw his body in the opposite direction, creating a huge noise as the tree flew around him in an arch, smashing down on the floor and killing a few of the creatures. Soil was thrown around the forest and many birds and woodland creatures scattered from the area.

He then smiled, slightly proud of himself, as he had not done alteration of this kind in years. He tethered his hands to the middle of the tree with a magical glow and separated them, causing the tree to split in two with a crack and a family of squirrels came running out, quite dazed. Saloman picked up the sword and followed behind Tumio, sending lights out in the forest to illuminate the trees.

None of the others had ever seen Saloman like this - he did not seem like an old man when he needed to be a skilled wizard.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tumio looked at Saloman, stuck with realization of his true power although Saloman did seem a little out of it.
    "Saloman are you alright? Can you make it the rest of the way? But it does seem like we have lost the rest of the the trail though. Do you think we should head to where Drapor was seen, do you think its connected somehow?"
    Tumio said to Saloman looking forward where he last saw the hanging body being dragged away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiaz felt his legs being dragged across the soil, the smell of the creatures dragging was fetid, the walls were dark, there was no sky, worried, pain, anger, regret and hope were Tiaz's emotions in the present. Tiaz tried to look up, he was dizzy, vision was blurred, headache, ground turned to stone, he was being dragged up, perhaps it was a tower, Tiaz heard a voice.
    "Keep him sedated! we don't want him contacting the others."
    Tiaz felt a prick and fell into a deep sleep once again.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    ((Sorry, but I gotta say, I wasn't impressed with that post at all :/))

Saloman seemed to go weak for a second, groaned slightly, but he regained his posture and looked up to Tumio.
    "I'm fine, we should continue on. There's a tower we need to get to, no doubt they're taking him there." He said.

((Also, sorry for short post))

Elgorym

Skillful Bosmer Hunter seeking Adventure
    Elgorym came back to the campsite and began working on the stew. Then, Saloman noticed that something wasn't right and Elgorym put down the spoon for the stew when he was stirring. He turned back to the Khajiit. "If you don't mind, keep stirring." Elgorym Rylven ran up to Saloman and Tumio. ((OOC: Darn, I was gonna use Detect Life before I saw your post. :D))
    "What's going on?" he heard them talk about a grey-skinned and pointy eared creature. "It could be a Falmer or a Riekling. However, Falmer live underground and the Riekling live on Solstheim." He continued to walk on with Tumio and Saloman. "Wait, do we have enough time to save him though? Tamriel will be nothing in a couple days. I'm not sure if we do have the time, but we are friends, so I'm not quite sure. Then again, we need everyone we can get, and Drapor could help us, and if we didn't have him with us, we may not know if we have enough warriors to fight Munaax's army and lackey that performed the Black Sacra-..." With that, Elgorym remembered that he didn't tell them about the battle in the plains with Lurks-in-Shadows, and began telling the whole story. Just as he finished, a roar erupted through the skies. "Dragon... not now..."

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    (ooc: firstly its Tumio and not Tiaz, Tiaz was captured and Drapor's Army? Think I want everybody to post un-rushed from now on, it really confuses other people, Not to be rude or anything, Thanks.)

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    The heavy strokes of the Blood Dragon's wings are pounding into Daeron's heart, he is running as fast as possible he feet heavy. The feeling of that the dragon is breathing down Daeron's neck is making his hair stick up, he see's a small clearing with light resonating from it. "A camp maybe? Well this is slightly Unfortunate." Daeron thought to himself as he broke through the tree's to some men staring at the dragon flying behind Daeron. "Nice to see you all! but currently I have to go!" Yelled Daeron running through the camp, the fire lighting up his dark Dunmer face. A small cave in the distance gloomy and dark. Daeron's sweat dripping down from his brow, some light dirt shaking on the ground from the Dragons massive wings. "Well I do hate caves but it is either that or death and well cave seems like a safer idea!" Daeron argue the thought with himself as he dived into the cave and crawled into a small corner of the cave his bow drawn facing the entrance.

Elgorym

(ooc: firstly its Tumio and not Tiaz, Tiaz was captured and Drapor's Army? Think I want everybody to post un-rushed from now on, it really confuses other people, Not to be rude or anything, Thanks.)

((OOC: I know, I was talking about Tumio. About him being captured, sorry I didn't know because the post was confusing, and it doesn't say anything about an army that belongs to Drapor... I didn't rush it either, it actually took a while. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm slightly offended actually. ._.))
    EDIT: I'll fix the typo about Drapor being captured.

Elgorym

((OOC: That's what I thought... Should I edit it back then? =S))

Elgorym

((OOC: Edited back again. -_-))

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Saloman turned to look at Elgorym.
    "It does not matter. You will tell us soon." He said, and continued to walk through the forest. The forest grew darker and he stopped once more to close his eyes, tilt his head back and spread his arms out. A white light radiated from him and set the forest glowing, making things visible once more. He walked forward and stepped over the rotting carcass of a long-forgotten traveler; "Watch your step." He said as he avoided the body, with some slight humour in his tone.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    ((OOC: It had Drapor's army not munaax's Army when I saw it, Tiaz was captured, then Drapor was captured after that. Tumio went with Saloman into the forest not Tiaz, I still have half of original, I was going to quote it and I can post that part if you like.))

Elgorym

((OOC: I know all of this, but I didn't put in the part where Tiaz was captured as well. I didn't edit it except for the part w/ Drapor being captured, either. It doesn't even matter, so move on.))
    He readied himself for the dragon that was swooping down and burning the parts of the forest that the remaining adventurers were in. Elgorym readied his bow, and shot it at the dragon's neck, but didn't affect it much. The dragon came to the ground to battle the adventurers on foot, and smashed many trees while jumping down. Then, Elgorym shot it in an eye, weakening both its eyesight and power, but was still attacking.

N_Churches

The Hunted, who became the Hunter.
    ((I'm going to withdraw.. This RP just went downhill fast, too many things moving too fast without much of an explanation.))

Elgorym

((I'm going to withdraw.. This RP just went downhill fast, too many things moving too fast without much of an explanation.))

((How so? Although I'm a bit confused with the capturing part.))

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    (OCC: I can even explain how they moved fast but you will not like it.)

Elgorym

((Yes, so can I. But, tell us your opinion.))

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts