• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Harc

Big Hog
    The wizard said with a chuckle: "I'm here to do research on plants. As boring as it sounds!" He then took a gulp of his Mead. "Oh I find the hospitality of the nords to be quite amusing! Accusing me of being a Thalmor agent even though I'm Dunmer, not an Altmer. But hey, now I know why the Thalmor and the empire are here." He said in a sarcastic voice. He noticed a pesky noise coming from a young child up the stairs. He silenced the child but was confronted by the parents.

LordNaskill

Dalen-Zanchu limps into the tavern as his old and scared body wander around looking for a seat as a bad right leg is aided by his staff, across one eye is a large unclean and badly wounded scar which looks the mark of a saber cat has left from his travels he flicks his ponytail brown hair and scruffs his rough chunky brown beard "Finally" he grunts as he pulls a small wooden stool that is uneven by one leg "Whatever" is the reply as he shrugs it off and looks to the barmaid as she walks over and he gives a quick perv at her behind "Now that's a view" he chuckles staring into the fire still using the the corner of his eye to perv on the bar maid. he raises his staff lightly tapping the floor to gain some attention from the bar lady as she was distracted by a fellow commoner "Yes sir how can i help you" Dalen smiles "An Ale love" the bar maid nods and goes and gets him one and brings it back

Andrewthunder

"what is the most valuable to steal" Pride
    andie says "research of plants interesting subject you know the housecarl of jarl balgruuf is a dunmer i always liked the elves for their wisdom if you're headed towards falkreath me & my horse mate could take you there i bought a housewagon from a khajiit so you're welcome to come" in a friendly tone and takes a sip of her mead & takes a glimpse on dalen and then orders a elk vernison

LordNaskill

Dalen-Zanchu is a Breton at age and heart as he looks around drinking his ale and licking his lips, he uses his staff to steady how he sits and wonders about his surroundings his eyes focus on the wood work and hand craftsman ship *little dull but it will do* he thinks with a scratch of his beard he sits back down looking at the people "Dam buffoons" he mutters under his breath, and with a quick swing of his staff he knocks a commoner out accidently "whoops" he says as he stands up fast cracking his back and moving away whistling trying to act casual.

Calina stepped inside the building, took one look at its interior, and sighed. "I cannot wait to get to the embassy," she muttered. The Altmer quickly closed the door behind her and sat at the bar.
    "Your finest mead, innkeeper. Or...whatever it is you serve here." She said, her tone full of irritation already. She took one look around the place and rubbed her arms. It was lucky she'd put on her regular robes before coming here. She had a feeling barging in here in full Thalmor attire would certainly be...interesting.

Harc

Big Hog
    "Oh looky looky" said The Telvanni Wizard. He noticed the Altmer woman and could make possible judgements of her affiliation. He walked over to Calina and noticed her facial structure and appearance. "Quite attractive" he thought to himself. He knew the Thalmor didn't allow ugly specimens into their order. Ugly Altmer are considered unworthy. He also noticed that she purchased the most expensive drink in the tavern, also the fact that she is unaware of the correct addressment of the barmaid. "Obviously a foreigner" he thought. He approached her and asked: "so don't mind my nosiness, but seeing as the Altmer and hated with extreme prejudice, in guessing your here on very important business?" He took a swig of his ale.

Calina's drink had arrived abruptly, a small bit of it spilling onto her hand. She smiled spitefully at the woman's turned back. When she realized someone was approaching, she'd quickly tried to lower her profile. Her efforts were in vain. He knew. With the strangest sense of reluctance, she turned to answer the Dunmer. She was relieved once she caught sight of his robes. At least this person wouldn't be a total waste of her time.
    "Just passing through, actually. I needed a place to rest." She answered, revealing nothing about her previous encounters. Now that her guard was up, it would be easier to evade suspicion. She tried changing the subject.
    "So you're a member of House Telvanni?" She asked, picking up her drink.

((OOC: Meh, I'm new to Elder Scrolls roleplay. Sorry about my noobishness here.))

Harc

Big Hog
    The wizard knew that the Thalmor woman needed privacy or else the whole town would be chasing her out with torches and pitch forks. "Ah I understand. I wish I had time to just pass through. Unfortunately I have to gather some bark from the Gildergreen to bring back with me. He said in reply to Calina's first question. "Yes I am a member of house Telvanni! I'm a Spellwright. I make spells and study the arcane structure. I also own Tel Andryn. It's a fungal structure on the Bitter Coast west of Balmora, in Vvardenfell. Living in Vvardenfell is the worst ever. I thought of moving to Solstheim but there is way to much distraction over there." In reply to her second statement. "Are you from Alinor? You don't look like the type of Altmer that is to accustomed to Skyrim."
    (It's fine, your doin pretty good, I'm new to it too! :D)

"The Gildergreen, eh? I've heard a lot about that tree." Calina said. She drank her mead as the Dunmer continued. "A Spellwright. I've always admired the vast wells of academia magicka offers. And I agree that Solstheim is no place to be visiting now, much less a place to settle into. You seem to be doing well for yourself, however."
    "Yes, I am from Alinor." She sighed. Was it really so obvious? True, she hated these lands with a passion, but if it really was so easy to pick her out, she could face some serious danger down the road.

Harc

Big Hog
    "Ah I've never been to Alinor. I hear it is a land filled with sun and Green meadows. I have met many Altmer and I know how to pick foreigners from the domestic type. Have no fear, most of these idiots couldn't tell an Argonian from a Bosmer." He noticed her hair was elegantly styled. "A tip I could offer however, perhaps make your hair a little more.. Um, natural to skyrim appeal. I do have some positions however that could make you invisible for a good amount of time. Here take some." He handed 5 positions of invisibility to Calina. The redguard waitress came back around and the wizard grabbed a bottle of Serlie brothers vintage, he also grabbed 2 goblets. Poured a glass for the Altmer woman and himself. "So I never got around to it, but what's your name?" He said as he gulped his wine in one swig

She found herself growing homesick. Even at the brief mention of Alinor, her heart ached for her return. Calina's hand immediately went to her hair at its mention. She hadn't realized how out of place the style had been. She'd always done it like that. She nodded at his tip.
    "Noted. Thank you." She said. When he handed her the potions, she almost felt embarrassed. She'd never been very good at hiding herself, but invisibility potions? The fact that she desperately needed them didn't help her ego, but she was grateful for the elf's kindness.
    Wine. Calina was eager to replace her mead with the drink.
    "Thank you." She said as he poured the wine. "My name is Calina. And you?"

Harc

Big Hog
    "I'm Indaryl." said the wizard. He poured himself another glass of wine. He noticed the fire in the middle of the room was dying, so he casted inferno upon it and it spouted up. "Forgive me if I'm wrong, but seeing as your an Altmer, I must ask, do you have any arcane knowledge or skills? You look the type." He said. "I do know the Thalmor have excellent mages. And the psijic order." Other than that I don't know much about other Mage organizations."

"Well met, Indaryl." ((OOC/ haha...that's what a lot of NPC's on Two Worlds say. I think. I miss that game.)) She nearly jumped when the elf had cast the spell.
    Calina sipped at her wine. "Yes, I have been practicing magic for some time now. Once I joined the Dominion, my training seemed to be more intense. It's mostly destruction magic that I practice, however. Lots of lightning spells..." She sipped at her wine again. 'I think I've consumed enough alcohol for one day.' She thought.
    ((Yay for character development! Now Calina is a lightweight!))

Harc

Big Hog
    "Your done drinking?" He asked as he reached over to grab the bottle of wine. "A Dominion Mage huh? Sounds quite fun, I hear they have a station on Solstheim. The Telvanni doesn't really have any problem with them. We sort of share the same beliefs." By this point Indaryl was slightly tipsy, seeing as he had gulped down the entire bottle of wine in a matter of seconds. "You wouldn't happen to be going to the Thalmor embassy would you? I was asked to attend some sort of exchange program between Telvanni and Thalmor magic. Should be fun. But I hate long trips." He said.

Calina nodded and watched Indaryl as he downed the wine. She shifted in her seat.
    "Yes, I plan on making it to the Embassy by tomorrow morning. You are free to join me, if that's what you're asking." She said.

Harc

Big Hog
    "Well your certainly a mind reader! I didn't want to be a creepo and ask myself, but in glad you will allow me to accompany you. We can look at the Flora and Fauna on our way and perhaps gather some Falmer samples. I could teach you some Telvanni conjuration skills, and perhaps you could teach me more in the way of destruction?

"That sounds like a great opportunity." Calina said. She always loved getting the chance to expand on knowledge, whether she was learning or teaching. And though she wouldn't admit it, conjuration has always been one of her weakest areas of magic. She also enjoyed teaching people the way of destruction magic, though she rarely got the chance to do so.
    "Just remember our schedule. I have to make it to the embassy by tomorrow, and I'm sure you have to arrive just as promptly." She added.

Harc

Big Hog
    "Great! We shall leave by tomorrow, At what time should we depart? And what have you brought with you? He said. "I have nothing but the spells in my brain. In just glad to not be alone on such a long boring journey. I have no idea where to go either. I hope you know how to get there, I'll bring some good and drinks."

"We should leave at the break of dawn. We want to get there as soon as possible. I have a bag I've hidden outside. My robes are in there, along with some coin and a handful of potions. Don't worry, I've traveled this route dozens of times." Calina said.

Harc

Big Hog
    "Ah good. The last thing I would want to do is ask directions to possibly the most hated structure in all of Skyrim." Indaryl said. "I shall see of I can summon a silt strider to tae us up north. Those animals are quite cute and fun to ride. Also very roomy." Plus they have blinds and shades to pull down when we sleep or hide. Have you ever seem a silt strider?"