• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    {Then all is well, perhaps....when the time is right. I shall show you what Falcion has seen, you shall understand more about my enslavement when the time has come.} She went silent, however a quick memory past before Kohl's eyes of a young Falcion at the age of 10. { "Father?" A tall man with short jet black hair and a beard, turned to face a long haired boy. A familiar Claymore was strapped to the man's back. "Yes, my son?" "Where's momma? You always say she is on holiday, but she never comes back." The man's face changed into a grim expression. "Falcion, i think it is time you know. Your mother died when you were born, she isn't coming back." The boy began to tear up. "Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you!" "Fal-" "I hate you!" The little boy took off down the hall way. Do not be discouraged Devrim he will understand in time. The man sighed. "I hope so Shisha I really do." }

< That Damned Arrow >

... but then I took an arrow to the knee.
    He was silent, again, for a moment, mainly in respect. {Understand what?}

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Lady Shisha did not speak again. However another memory came to his mind, this time of a boy 14, and quite attractive, with long Black hair, holding a large familiar claymore. { "Shisha, did I kill my mother?" Falcion, these things cannot be helped. There is no need to dwell on things you cannot do anything about. No, you did not kill your mother. If Fate let your mother live, would you still be the same today? Thing's happen so we become who we are.Falcion paused for a moment. "I think I understand why my mother died, now. Thank you, Shisha. I know now she died to make me who I am today and that if she was here she would be proud of me." }

< That Damned Arrow >

{I see. So ... troubled. I can't say I understand, but in a way I do.}

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    {Yes, I have been his guardian since age 12. I shall remain until the day he dies, or until my vessel is past down once again to a new generation of Blood-Thorn's. However I can never be free from my prison, no the Daedra and Aedra Gods made sure of this. I can only leave my prison for a short time in my true form, then I am forced to return. I do not mind this eternity however, I have been of use to great hero's and king's almost since the beginning of time it self. I have seen the Akaviri, and the races of Old, my vessel has been in the hands of Tiber Septim himself, I have seen the lands of Atmora, the lands of Akaviri. I have seen creatures that no longer walk this plane.} The spirit paused. {Eternity is lonely though, watching the ones you have come to care about die, while you live on. That is why Daedric Lords do not get invovled with mortal affairs. But I do what I must, what good is wallowing in self pity? Nothing so I go on exsisting. But for now it is time that me and Falcion took our leave, do not think your promise is invalid however. This is not the first time our paths shall cross. Farewell, Lord Dale. May the Gods who imprisoned me watch over you, until we meet again.} Her presence disappeared from his mind. A slight buzzing was left at the back of Kohl's skull. Falcion relaxed his posture, and spoke. 'Well, I wish I could stay. But I have place's to be. Farewell all." He strapped Shisha No Chi to his back once more and left the Inn.

< That Damned Arrow >

Kohl watched as Falcion departed the inn. Everything was quiet all of a sudden, and it made him feel impatient and twitchy. Uneasy, he gave the archer a scathing look. His sword rang as he unsheathed it, moving closer. "One flick of the finger.." he warned.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Barnan looked at the man that departed then at the one who remained. Then He gave the man a look that said,take out as many as possible. He then drew his longsword and rammed it into the Thug. He then stood and threw his knife at the archer upstairs,then he dodged a deadly arrow from the guy by the fire. As he leaned back,he tossed the next dagger into his neck. The man slowly fell as Barnan began looking around for survivors.

< That Damned Arrow >

The knife had rammed the archer in one of the best areas possible - his arm. The arrow released and now stood humming and quivering in the wood of one of the below benches. Kohl had reacted instinctively, grasping his sword hilt tightly and driving it's end through the archer. "Lesson One, skeever-brain," he growled in his ear as the man stood, bleeding and dying. "Never try to 'teach someone a lesson' in an inn." He released his sword from the thug's body and looked down at the blood on his sword as the body fell to the ground, motionless. He retrieved a cloth from a small hard-leather bag on his right hip and began wiping the blood from it as he walked back down the stairs. He had the feeling that he and the stranger were attracting much attention. I have to get out of here..

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Barnan looked at the man who finished that archer. he smiled under his hood,before they both heard yells of the guards outside. Barnan took one second to look at the stranger before swiftly running through the kitchen and to the alternate exit. The the guards busted in and immediately took over,some charging towards the Man.

< That Damned Arrow >

"Hey, hey hey!" Kohl cried out, swinging down acrobatically from the top floor and running to try and block the door through which they were trying to get the man. The whole situation had gotten the entire inn's attention. "Explain," he growled under a low voice. "I don't care if you guards are from directly from the Jarl, for we are his people and we deserve an explanation." He stared at the first guard with his grey eyes, a pulling look seeming to radiate from them. Right. Don't get involved. What on Nirn is wrong with me?! I should've just taken the alternate exit..

LordNaskill

Jeelus walked in on the commotion and slowly moved aside where he could sit and watch it unfold with a small grin on his face (I wonder what will happen now I have interrupted this) He thought to himself he continued to look onward to see what would happen

< That Damned Arrow >

The guard in front tried to push past him. "We are the people," he hissed under his breath. "Pass for knowledge. What is going on here."
    lol hi

LordNaskill

Jeelus eyes stay still watching to see what will happen next​

Ilueri

Myrrh walks inside, flushed with excitement, and loudly orders some venison and wine. She wolfs into the meal with abandon, with the air of someone who hasn't had a proper meal for weeks.

LordNaskill

Jeelus notice the women gulping down a drink and some venison his eyes switch between the characters
    but mostly what is happening,Jeelus continues to look around but then begins study each persons action one after the other his eyes were hook onto his target soon enough he moved closer

LordNaskill

Jeelus looks and gives a slight smile as he puts his hands up they are covered in blood while underneath his feet lies a dead Wood Elf

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    The guard that tired to push past then got angry and drew his sword, pointing the tip at the man's neck. "This is, err, official business, ordered by the yarl himself! Now back up fool and let us pass!" He said, as the other men began advancing, one of them smirking.

Ilueri

She stares down at the bosmer, then back at Jeelus, and gulps. "Uh. Not that there's a problem with my back bein' interesting. In fact, I once had a mage from the College come and examine it because I thought it was so interesting it must be magical! No, really. Honest"

LordNaskill

Jeelus smiles and then throws a small bag of coin towards the women "Be aware that where the water lurks i will feed on the living but i am not dead haha"