PS3 Skyrim & Obvious Switches! - Dragonborn PS3

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

Dragonborn DLC has been a definitely confirmed for the PS3 next month.
Getting ready for the DLC as its finally coming to PS3 (BOUT TIME!) so i was like might as well get all the shouts and words of powers. I have noticed its like Bethesda has purposely put switches to doors or whatever when you are doing a quest. OMG lol i searched for like 10 minutes and it was right infront of me this whole time (the door handle was infront of the door the whole time)

Bethesda should know this is their last string if they fail to release DLC for PS3. For Xbox playes hows Dragonborn? :)Kharjo-wanted-to-say-thanks-for-liking-my-other-picture-Dragon-wanted-to-say-WTF-you-lookin-at.jpeg

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
It isn't confirmed for next month, just "early next year".

gstaff on Bethblog.com said:
For those that are playing the content already, we hope you’re having a blast in Solstheim. And as noted in Monday’s blog post, we’re hard at work to make this content available early next year on PS3 and PC. On PS3 in particular, we turned our attention to Dragonborn, as we thought it was the best content to release first, and we didn’t want folks to wait longer. Once it’s ready to go for everyone, we’ll continue our previous work on Hearthfire and Dawnguard for PS3. Each one takes a lot of time and attention to work well in all circumstances and all combinations of DLC. Once we have a better idea of release timing and pricing, we’ll let you know.

Original post at: Dragonborn’s Release | Bethesda Blog

I'm not buying it, but only because I prefer Dawnguard over Dragonborn. It looks like a waste to me.

Dawnguard and Hearthfire are coming later on PS3. They've confirmed this.

PrisonerLizzie

It isn't confirmed for next month, just "early next year".

Original post at: Dragonborn’s Release | Bethesda Blog

Once we have a better idea of release timing and pricing, we’ll let you know.

This tells me that they still aren't confirming anything and that we shouldn't get too excited yet. A classic example of corporate doublespeak. "Early next year" can be anytime between January and ? Following it up with the "Once we have a better idea of release timing and pricing, we’ll let you know," just confirms that we shouldn't be expecting to see anything anytime in the near future. I'll be surprised if "early next year" isn't much closer to mid to late next year honestly.

PrisonerLizzie

Since PC players will be hounding them as well I see them working a little faster, plus something tells me they have seen a noticeable decline in profit margins.
I think they'll push something out for the pcs but they've strung ps3s along this long what do they care if they make us wait longer and longer?

PrisonerLizzie

per IGN:

As we reported on Monday though, the company said it was planning to get Dragonborn onto the PC and PS3 sometime in early 2013. While this is undeniably good news, it does sadly mean it's unlikely that PlayStation owners will be seeing either of the first two expansion packs anytime soon.

This does not say "next month." Don't get me wrong. I'd love to be optimistic too, but....

jarif

per IGN:

As we reported on Monday though, the company said it was planning to get Dragonborn onto the PC and PS3 sometime in early 2013. While this is undeniably good news, it does sadly mean it's unlikely that PlayStation owners will be seeing either of the first two expansion packs anytime soon.

This does not say "next month." Don't get me wrong. I'd love to be optimistic too, but....
I dont actually mean ''next month'' by but early 2013 sounds like January plus consoles other then Xbox have to wait 30 days later cos of Bethesda's deal with microsoft. The only reason they havent given dawnguard and hearthfire now is because they are focusing on dragonborn and they want us to see ''fresh early'' content

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts