Skyrim almost underworld like

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Oh-Boy-here-we-go-again.jpg

Morgan

Oh man, you gotta lighten up. So you made a dumb post; it happens to everybody. Just have fun with it. Hell, I'm only about two beers away from a long rambling post connecting the dots between Skyrim, Peewee's Playhouse, and a North Korean plot to go back in time and enseminate Joss Whedon's mom with the cremains of Fatty Arbuckle. It happens.

XbSuper

You know, I started to dislike melenko a lot when he first showed up on this site, but now I enjoy his posts, he's good comedy relief.

Derpo

Honestly, just because its not modern day doesn't mean its like underworld, vampires and werewolves ORIGINATED from medieval times, also underworld is an abomination of a movie series, vampire/werewolves hybrid *shiver* mary sue to the EXTREME. but yeah, not to hate on you, but take a bit of thought before posting.....it seems like your either piss drunk. or high as the sky.