OOC Sins of our Elders [[Accepting Applications]]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    I'm going to wait to post again. I figured that would be a good way to tie Le'zha back in with Cooky. I have an idea for my next post. Can't wait to reveal it. :)
    I'm confused, does this mean that you can't wait but are going to wait anyway?...I only ask because my character now cannot move until you write a response.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    You realise that I'm now waiting on your response right?
    Yes, but I want to give others a chance to post without giving them a ton to read for them to catch up. Sorry for making you wait. Unless, of course, the others are fine with my responding right away. :)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    <does not care> :D

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I'm confused, does this mean that you can't wait but are going to wait anyway?...I only ask because my character now cannot move until you write a response.
    I only meant that I was excited by my plans but was going to wait so the others could have a chance to post. I know that your cannot move, and I'm sorry for that, but what else were you planning to do with him at the moment. Haha.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
    Staff member
    And Ashleigh , you best be working on a post soon too! :p Again, sorry for the delay in going over the new and older character application submissions! Soon as Dante is feeling peachy again we will go over them, promise! <3

A.Auditore

maybe...
    And Ashleigh , you best be working on a post soon too! :p Again, sorry for the delay in going over the new and older character application submissions! Soon as Dante is feeling peachy again we will go over them, promise! <3
    Excuse meh? Excuse mEH?!

A.Auditore

maybe...

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Since things are slow, I'd be willing to bump it to two or three...honestly. XD
    Thy will will be done. XD As soon as I'm caught up in the RP I just joined, as I desperatly need to make an opening post, I will be posting here again so Cooky can move again. Sorry rizen for the anticipation, I'm not sure if I upset you earlier or not but again, sorry for making you wait.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    Znow, I'm not upset about the response time..it was more about you stating a particular day that you'd post (which you stated and then failed to post) and then held off to another couple of days later (which again, you stated and then failed to post) I guess this isn't such a bigger deal to anyone unless you were under the impression that basically you could post after this happening and then it doesn't occur...We agreed to run with a particular plot angle (options I made available to you) to move characters forward in this OOC thread, which you had selected and then wrote your character as going to sleep instead.
    Please understand that I wrote an unexpected action sequence to fill the void of what was agreed upon but not met. I'm sorry that this was a plot turn that you hadn't expected.
    I then find that you'd prefer to hold off posting again (re: your recent post in this thread)...I'd prefer more involvement than this...it has no bearing whether or not 2 posts, or 3 posts per day are of concern. When the count appears to be approx 3 posts within a month.

At this stage, I'd prefer to write my character ahead without restraint of your character's association if it's all the same to you...in this instance, you are now free'd from obligation and guilt of posting or not, and I, in turn, will be free to post as frequently or not as I so choose....it's fair and more importantly, free of the restraints of obligation.

I fear this may come across as an ill intended post, but please understand that this is far from that...I intend this post as justifying my intention and being suited as a solution to the paradox of our situation.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I apologize for not posting when I said I would, things have come up and I've apologized each time if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure when I ever posted that my character was going to sleep, she was simply hiding. I had assumed that your character would search for her since I thought in the beginning that we would be going to Cooky's house and then my character was to explore the Alleyway alone. You instead created a riot. I adjusted to that and explored the Alleyway like we had planned, and just like we had planned, I assumed you would find Le'zha in a bad situation, hence the hiding among the crates covered in some woman's blood. Then you proceeded to bring the guard in and frame you for a murder that no one saw coming. Which is all fine with me; I adjusted and replied when I could and with a length that I felt was comfortable and necessary.

I'm sorry for assuming that your character would find me, but I don't appreciate you telling me that it is I that jumped from the agreement that we had made. I'm sorry you're having problems with how things are going, but I'm glad you're making steps to free yourself of my supposed unpredictability. Thank you for notifying me of your future plans.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    Ah good, so there is definately a paradox going on for both of us. Problem solved then.

Sacked

Hey guys, I'm going to be posting a character application soon and just asking in advance is it possible for me to be some kind of informant for the rebellion?, if not just say the word and the notion is gone.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Rizen won't be on for awhile he wanted me to pass on the message