OOC Sins of our Elders [[Accepting Applications]]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    Name: Owyn Ruuz
    Race: Redguard
    Position: Privateer (Or enlisted if needed to be)
    Personality: Fair but harsh when he needs to be. The barren wastes of Hammerfell taught him to preserve everything he could, for you may need it later on.
    Appearance: Around 6ft 5, with broad shoulders and braided cornrows going from the top of his head all the way down to his ears. With a crescent scar around his right eye, which is green whereas his left is grey. He has a well-defined facial features such as prominent cheek bones and a heavy jaw. In battle he wears an altered blades armour (A bit like Zaeed’s from mass effect, how one shoulder has a pauldron and the other doesn’t). Also he wears an Alik’r hood, which he pulls the lower part up in a snow storm or a sand storm. When not in combat he takes off his torso armour to reveal a rough spun tunic, which he works at a blacksmiths forge with. Whilst sailing his boat he wears a raiment similar to the one Connor (AC3) where whilst sailing the Aquila. However his is grey with red trimming and a black tricorn.
    Combat Preferences: He wields two Khukuri blades, which fit in the sheaths on his back. He also uses a Dwarven Crossbow and Ebony/Malachite throwing darts.
    History: Brought by an Alik’r warlord, Owyn found out from an early age that his father was one of the few loyal blades in Hammerfell. However one day a Thalmor agent, came and slaughtered the whole band of Alik’r, but took pity on the child. Owyn grew up vowing that one day, he would kill the same Thalmor Agent, taking out know pity on them, as she had for him. One day, he found the Thalmor agent on a boat, The Royal Oak, he then proceeded to kill the Thalmor Agent, and take the boat for himself

Roleplaying Sample: Owyn stood at the helm, feeling the wind in his face, tasting the salt from the sea. There was not one thing he didn't like about the sea. He was calmly sailing at quarter-sail when one of the crew shouted from the rigging, "Imperial Frigate ahead!" Owyn looked ahead and saw the frigate, it's red sails emblazoned with a black dragon, billowing in the winds. Then he seemed to look further and even though he couldn't, he seemed to know that something was wrong. "That's no Imperial Frigate! Men to Battle-stations! Take the wheel Antonius!" as he said this he took his tricorn off and put it onto the Imperials head.
    "Aerin get up here! Vaylna send an Eagle to our Cyrodiilic Headquarters. Tell them the An-Xileel have declared war on the Empire!" Owyn jumped onto the nearest bit of rigging and started to climb, "Full-Sail!" he shouted down to the crew below him. The sails opened up to reveal a dark blue and gold insignia of the Dark Sun.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    Sooooo I've been thinking... and that usually is either good or bad depending on the person or situation... probably in this case either or, but one of 2 things I might be doing, 1. making a post sometime in the near future or 2. making a post sometime and writing myself out of the rp, I know that we cannot move very far here without Dante, but that doesn't mean that the "ones who are not held up" (mainly Kir, Pun and Dante who are in lock right now) cannot start meeting and forming possible relationships with one another... But again that's just me, and like I said it could be good or bad that I was thinking of this. (and sure others have mentioned this to, but I have yet to see anything).

Do not take this as me lashing out or being rude, its just simply a statement/suggestion/whatever... That is all

^ Completely understandable (I don't know how to quote a person directly where the name is at the top of the quote, so you got the generic version).

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    ^ Completely understandable (I don't know how to quote a person directly where the name is at the top of the quote, so you got the generic version).
    In the bottom right hand corner of their post there's a button that says "reply." Just click that and it will quote that person directly. :)

And as for the current situation, I'm just assuming that in all of my RPs people are being slow because this is a busy time of year for most people with school and whatnot. I cheer myself up when I see all the slowness by hoping that the coming season will bring people back to active status. Perhaps it's naive to think or hope that, but it keeps me from being down in the dumps about the inactivity.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    So am I in?

AS88

Staff member
    There are still many other applicants (me included) who have been waiting since before Christmas on the open spot on the RP. Uther and Andante are still yet to discuss how to go about things considering her absence and how best to proceed, which is completely between them and it's not the applicants place to try and sway that.

I'm sure they'll get together some time and we'll all find out what's going on in due course.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts