• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I've thought about writing about my characters too. Giving them a back story, unique and complex personalities and a life prior to the events of Skyrim really enriches the experience for me.

I think I'll be creating a new character soon, purely evil. His behavior would start as a child, brought on by traumatic experiences and a father that taught him to kill. Now, realizing he is the Dragonborn, he'll take his lust for blood to a new level. Looking forward to writing that story!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I've thought about writing about my characters too. Giving them a back story, unique and complex personalities and a life prior to the events of Skyrim really enriches the experience for me.

I think I'll be creating a new character soon, purely evil. His behavior would start as a child, brought on by traumatic experiences and a father that taught him to kill. Now, realizing he is the Dragonborn, he'll take his lust for blood to a new level. Looking forward to writing that story!
I always have backstories, but it's tough for me to write them since I am not all that familiar with either SR or TES lore. I suppose I could get familiar, but that would take away from my gaming time and I need my 6-12 hours a night!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
My character started out good but was pulled into Evil, he would start with quests from the least evil of daedra up to doing quests for Molag Bal and Mehrunes Dagon and at the same time start out in the companions guild then the college of winterhold then the thieves guild and finally the dark brotherhood, Eventually he regreted his Choices of dealing with the daedra but he had already passed that point of no return and at his most desperate hour he done the unthinkable. and that's preety much my Characters Story an how he became a greater evil then the one he sourt to destroy.
The difference's Between my Lich Character and My Vampire Character is the Vampire Became
immortal Via Vampirism while The Lich sourht the Secrets to Lichdom otherwise their stories are pretty much the same, both Good Noble heroes desending into Darkness only difference is their Methods in which they became Dark lords.

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
i have one rule when role playing an evil character. anyone who lives may overthrow my throne one day so......NO SURVIVORS ANYWHERE!!!!(besides of course the characters that cant be killed). the ones who cant be killed receive a brutal beating and a lecture on why my rule is necessary to maintain peace. i love playing the evil guy in games cuz in real life i cant hurt anyones feelings. its a different experience lol

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Skyrim was ment to be played as an evil character and thats exactly what i do most of the time!

Incubus was evil right from the beginning and has just gotten moreso over the last 700yrs and Elenwen is similar to Tx's chars as in she startedout good and will (eventually) turn evil.

J

Jeremius

I find it hard to do this myself, and do not know why.

*Shrugs* whatever.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
lol i feel so horrible now.. i tend to make evil characters out of ALL my builds. vigilents, imperials, thalmor, hunters, random road pedestrians, pretty much anything i can kill without serious repurcussions must go.. only exceptions i have are stormcloaks, foxs, mammoths, rabbits, other vampires "IF they don't attack me" and deer, "especially deer" i can't bring myself to kill them no matter how hard i've tried..
only time i ever did a "good" character was about 2 years ago when i made a nord for the sole purpose of completing the stormcloak questline, after doing that tho i deleted the character and haven't gone back to "good" ever since.. i've tried a few times but always end up becoming a vampire and starting the bloodbath all over again "i just can't say no to Harkon, dunno why" i mean who could say no to eternal life? i mean honestly.. lmfao!!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I sai n
lol i feel so horrible now.. i tend to make evil characters out of ALL my builds. vigilents, imperials, thalmor, hunters, random road pedestrians, pretty much anything i can kill without serious repurcussions must go.. only exceptions i have are stormcloaks, foxs, mammoths, rabbits, other vampires "IF they don't attack me" and deer, "especially deer" i can't bring myself to kill them no matter how hard i've tried..
only time i ever did a "good" character was about 2 years ago when i made a nord for the sole purpose of completing the stormcloak questline, after doing that tho i deleted the character and haven't gone back to "good" ever since.. i've tried a few times but always end up becoming a vampire and starting the bloodbath all over again "i just can't say no to Harkon, dunno why" i mean who could say no to eternal life? i mean honestly.. lmfao!!
I said no to Harkon Once but then Again I was a Lich at the Time

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
I sai n
I said no to Harkon Once but then Again I was a Lich at the Time
yea... i uh... don't have that luxury... YET. ;)