• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Straumgald

I don't think your headgear protects you when worn like that. Surprised that stuff is durable enough to go out in the woods with. Not much more than walking around I presume.

Error

easier to see when i push it back and YEP this stuff is very durable ... heavier than me .... you have no idea how many trees i smacked my head into with the helmet on all the way... completely head first , felt nothing and no damage

Error

fus.jpg
to humor you...lol

Wow, this is really good! You have a serious gift at this stuff. I wish I was artistic. But alas, I am a mere musician. If you made more of those dragon priest masks, you could make some serious coin... I would buy one! Haha, good job for real. :D

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
If you go down in the woods today you're in for a big surprise. Most impressed. After yesterday's pictures I was going to suggest a bit of pasting into a screen shot of somewhere in the game - but you have it right there.

Error

hahah i was going to ask someone to put a dragon into one of my photos lol and thank you

ZeroDragon

I'm sure there are plenty of willing volunteers - I'd be happy to see what I can come up with. I just checked in the creation kit and all the dragons and their actions are in there which should make it easier than wandering around waiting for one to attack.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
I would most likely buy a dragon priest mask from you. I really like volsung.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
I would defininitely be a patron of your dragon priest business. Volsung would be awesome

Error

wow this thing seems to have glitched out for a moment i was having trouble responding lol! i will let you know if i start commissioning masks , i been getting a lot of messages on the subject ...so i may create a cast and make resin masks ...paint them and what not .... ill keep everyone posted :>

ZeroDragon

Looks like things are hotting up !

GettingWarm.jpg

ZeroDragon

I'm sure you can finish before the weekend, and it will look amazing. If you go out dressed to fight dragons, wolves, bears and sabre cats, a photo with some open sky would bring in a flying dragon, possibly strafing the ground with fire. I really enjoyed doing the dragon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts