Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Chadonraz

Stefan and Blizzard on their way to High Hrothgar. Not because the Greybeards have summoned Stefan (he rode through Helgen to get to the Rift, saw Alduin, and galloped away in terror), but simply because Klimmek needed help with his delivery.

I horse charged all the enemies along the way, including the Frost Troll. It takes falling damage when it first drops down from that ledge, and I rammed it right thereafter. :cool:

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
View attachment 25652
Sovngarde. I really wish I had toggled the menus on this one.
I can photoshop the HUD out when I get home. It's a cool image indeed.

The bow in mine was I a unque bow mod of some sort. This one was the Bow of Elberond if I remember correctly. It is Valenwood in orgin

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
View attachment 25652

The bow in mine was I a unque bow mod of some sort. This one was the Bow of Elberond if I remember correctly. It is Valenwood in orgin

That would be so nice of you! I don't have Photoshop. :)
I have seen the bow before, it is cool. I just remember it had "Valenwood" in the name. It seems to fit your character.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
View attachment 25652

I have seen the bow before, it is cool. I just remember it had "Valenwood" in the name. It seems to fit your character.
The photoshop fix is pretty easy and quick. I've used on some of my better images as the coolest ones tend to be the ones randomly captured when you aren't really trying to get pictures

The bow was some lore-friendly collection that used stuff from earlier games and a few new creations. Something close to that one was in oblivion I think if not the exact thing.

Jake Johnson

I just got a pic of my latest dovahkiin:

Mog Two-Axes, an Orc (guess what he carries as weapons.)

He is just about to be "formally" inducted into the Companions.IMG_0335.JPG
Sorry it's sideways, but this is my first posted picture.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I just got a pic of my latest dovahkiin:

Mog Two-Axes, an Orc (guess what he carries as weapons.)

He is just about to be "formally" inducted into the Companions.View attachment 25701
Sorry it's sideways, but this is my first posted picture.
Mog-Two-Axes.jpg

A little Photoshop touchup. Rotated him and pulled a little bit more detail out. Didn't go to crazy with it, but enjoy.

I remember how cool it was when I got a chance to share my character visually the first time.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
fgsovngardeedit.png

HUD removed.

It really is a cool image. Tough sequence in the game to get a really good screenshot because of the fog everywhere. As cool of a job at they did with the character model for Alduin, it sucks you only get to see him for maybe 15-20 minutes combined and only 5 or so is up close.

For instance, my image that would have been perfect w/ a little more detail present:

TESV 2013-12-17 23-29-52-69.png

It still was a cool moment to capture regardless of the lack of detail in spots. I love having Fraps take auto-take screenshots usually 1 per sec and then I go back over them and delete the roughly 95% of them that are not that interesting

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
fgsovngardeedit.png

HUD removed.

It really is a cool image. Tough sequence in the game to get a really good screenshot because of the fog everywhere. As cool of a job at they did with the character model for Alduin, it sucks you only get to see him for maybe 15-20 minutes combined and only 5 or so is up close.

For instance, my image that would have been perfect w/ a little more detail present:

View attachment 25732

It still was a cool moment to capture regardless of the lack of detail in spots. I love having Fraps take auto-take screenshots usually 1 per sec and then I go back over them and delete the roughly 95% of them that are not that interesting

Thank you so much for doing that, it does look better and is now my desktop! :)
Your Alduin image is gorgeous, a really amazing capture. I see your point about the fog but in a way I kind of like the misty look too.