Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
Mounted combat!

I'm using Immersive Patrols with the aggro patch, and I've finished the Civil War on the Imperial side, so this happens pretty often (well, I'm usually on foot... but anyway):

Bandits getting what they deserve:

I'm also using Convenient Horses, so my horse is never attacked by anyone/anything. They only target me.

This is cool. I have terrible luck trying to kill anything from horseback! Doesn't work for me.

trenzalore

I'll dip my cookies in your tears.
That's funny. Yeah, slutty dwarven. I have the mod that makes all the armor that way. I prefer to fight dragons with my rear end hanging out, I guess.

Ah, I tend to favor the hides and leather look. Thick cape, backpack etc over full daedric plate

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III on Tapatalk

FarmGirl

That's funny. Yeah, slutty dwarven. I have the mod that makes all the armor that way. I prefer to fight dragons with my rear end hanging out, I guess.

Ah, I tend to favor the hides and leather look. Thick cape, backpack etc over full daedric plate

I agree with the cloaks. I like them too!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV 2014-04-05 18-53-01-51.pngTESV 2014-04-05 18-51-19-52.png

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

FarmGirl

This is cool. I have terrible luck trying to kill anything from horseback! Doesn't work for me.

You could always set up the horse charge and plow through the hordes

Horse charge is totally awesome. :D
I love knocking enemies down. It's a great way to troll trolls (they take forever to get up), too. :cool:

Okay, now you have to tell me how to horse charge!:)

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Kasai giving a "this time you are gonna stay dead" beat-down to SahloknirTESV 2014-04-06 18-02-54-61.png
I thought the red and silver katana I discovered the other day was pretty sweet. One of the few times Kasai's using a sword other than his usual black/red katana, Nekura Seigetsu.

This is the earlier form of his sword as I am in the beginning stages of my restart. I hope to have the first part of my multi-character journal project up by the end of this week.

trenzalore

I'll dip my cookies in your tears.

Press escape whilst in game to go to the menu, click on the mod management menu, click on the "Convinent Horses" mod, click on the option within that at the bottom, it should be called "Horse Charge" or something similar. From there you can set It up with the damage and knock back settings. There may also be another setting to enable in the general setting section, I'm not too sure.

But all you have to do is to sprint whilst on your horse with your weapon drawn and watch the enemies fly away.

FarmGirl

Press escape whilst in game to go to the menu, click on the mod management menu, click on the "Convinent Horses" mod, click on the option within that at the bottom, it should be called "Horse Charge" or something similar. From there you can set It up with the damage and knock back settings. There may also be another setting to enable in the general setting section, I'm not too sure.

But all you have to do is to sprint whilst on your horse with your weapon drawn and watch the enemies fly away.

Thanks, I will try it!

FarmGirl

Kasai giving a "this time you are gonna stay dead" beat-down to SahloknirView attachment 25412
I thought the red and silver katana I discovered the other day was pretty sweet. One of the few times Kasai's using a sword other than his usual black/red katana, Nekura Seigetsu.

This is the earliest form of his sword as I am in the beginning stages of my restart. I hope to have the first part of my multi-character journal project up by the end of this week.

I like that katana too. And I love Kasai, I don't know why! He's just so badass, I guess. I still say you should make him a follower for me.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I like that katana too. And I love Kasai, I don't know why! He's just so badass, I guess. I still say you should make him a follower for me.
I am actually kind of close to having something decent I can export. I'll let you know when I do. I'll come up with a list of what mods are in use to get close to what you see here

FarmGirl

Kasai giving a "this time you are gonna stay dead" beat-down to SahloknirView attachment 25412

This is the earliest form of his sword as I am in the beginning stages of my restart. I hope to have the first part of my multi-character journal project up by the end of this week.

I am actually kind of close to having something decent I can export. I'll let you know when I do. I'll come up with a list of what mods are in use to get close to what you see here

I'm looking forward to it!:)

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

I'm looking forward to it!:)
Getting fairly close. This one looks a good bit like the version in my animated signature. Gotta do a few more tweaks
TESV 2014-04-07 20-55-31-48.png TESV 2014-04-07 20-55-25-68.pngTESV 2014-04-07 21-58-25-06.pngTESV 2014-04-07 22-04-50-95.png

In actual game action, getting ready to lay a whoopin' on VokunTESV 2014-04-06 18-46-14-78.png