• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
What?! It's almost over? No!

Akatosh! Send me back to time!
So that I can kill this barbaric, save Nord who dares to host a party without the Thalmor's permission!
Fear not, you have plenty of time yet,(Akatosh forgive you for not knowing the meaning of "fortnight"), and I did say that you ALL are invited so of course you may attend! I'm having a difficult time envisioning a drunken, "jolly" Thalmor so it'll be worth having you there for that alone. I would advise not killing me though... I'd hate for your fate to mirror that of your colleagues Ancano and Estormo. Those two poor fellows are going to miss one hell of a party. :beermug:

hershangames

Guess I'm going there!! I hope you don't mind if I bring Shegorath and Clavicus Vile with me, you know, I made a couple deals with them.

Just a couple quick questions:
-Where's the skooma?
-Where do you keep your weapons?
-Where do you keep your money?
-Where do you keep the drinks?
-Can I go naked?
-Will there be naked people?
-Does it matter if someone "accidentally" dies?

That's it!! Let the party start!!

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I would advise not killing me though... I'd hate for your fate to mirror that of your colleagues Ancano and Estormo. Those two poor fellows are going to miss one hell of a party. :beermug:

Not through the wonders of conjuration, they won't! They may not win the limbo competition, but they will be able to..stand about and groan...and lament..and beg for the sweet release of true and lasting death.

I'll..I'll leave them outside. Sorry. I'm sorry.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
What?! It's almost over? No!

Akatosh! Send me back to time!
So that I can kill this barbaric, save Nord who dares to host a party without the Thalmor's permission!
Fear not, you have plenty of time yet,(Akatosh forgive you for not knowing the meaning of "fortnight"), and I did say that you ALL are invited so of course you may attend! I'm having a difficult time envisioning a drunken, "jolly" Thalmor so it'll be worth having you there for that alone. I would advise not killing me though... I'd hate for your fate to mirror that of your colleagues Ancano and Estormo. Those two poor fellows are going to miss one hell of a party. :beermug:

Good then.

As for the killing part, it will depend on my mood. To be honest, I hate crowds but the rowdiness will certainly help... for my plan...

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
A couple more questions before I come:

Can I bring some more homies? Like Veezara, Deep-In-His-Cups, Scouts-Many-Marshes, Shahvee, J'zargo (I'm all for scaly pride, but I ain't no supremacist, so I don't just have fellow argonians as friends), Muiri (so I can, you know, play "connect the dots" with her, in the bed, naked, on top of her, making noises), Nazeem (he's not my friend, I just wanna take him so we can beat the plops out of him), and Vilkas?

Can we play spin the bottle? If so, can I only spin it? With a table full of hawt human babes?

Can we play pin the tail on the sabre cat?

If I leave for a little bit, can I come back or am I not allowed back in?

Do you have any mages that can close our portal after we arrive? (I don't know how to work that plops, J'zargo only knows how to open portals, not close them)

Can we seriously beat up Nazeem? Everyone hates him don't they?

Last question, I know, as a proud Nord, you probably don't like Daedra, but, I really want to see if the whole "saying Molag Bal three times in the mirror late at night" thing actually works. If it does I want to call him "Molag Ballsack" in the mirror.

Just a couple of questions before I come.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Guess I'm going there!! I hope you don't mind if I bring Shegorath and Clavicus Vile with me, you know, I made a couple deals with them.

Just a couple quick questions:
-Where's the skooma?
-Where do you keep your weapons?
-Where do you keep your money?
-Where do you keep the drinks?
-Can I go naked?
-Will there be naked people?
-Does it matter if someone "accidentally" dies?

That's it!! Let the party start!!

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

-Where I keep the skooma: I don't. The Khajiit caravans will be arriving that morning. They're in charge of skooma.
-Where I keep the weapons: I have equipment up for grabs in the chest in the entry hall. This is where I store everything taken from bandits attempting to raid the manor. There's quit a bit in there.
-Where I keep my money: I'll have about 22,000 septims on me for party expenses, the rest of my wealth resides... elsewhere.
-Where I keep the drinks: Indoors and out. Where ever you find yourself, there will be drinks close by. :beermug:
-Can you go naked: Are you a woman? Then no.
-Will there be naked people: Indubitably. Some people are just that kind of drunk.
-Does it matter if someone "accidentally" dies: Someone always dies.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale

Can I bring some more homies? Like Veezara, Deep-In-His-Cups, Scouts-Many-Marshes, Shahvee, J'zargo (I'm all for scaly pride, but I ain't no supremacist, so I don't just have fellow argonians as friends), Muiri (so I can, you know, play "connect the dots" with her, in the bed, naked, on top of her, making noises), Nazeem (he's not my friend, I just wanna take him so we can beat the pl*** out of him), and Vilkas?

Can we play spin the bottle? If so, can I only spin it? With a table full of hawt human babes?

Do you have any mages that can close our portal after we arrive? (I don't know how to work that pl***, J'zargo only knows how to open portals, not close them)

Last question, I know, as a proud Nord, you probably don't like Daedra, but, I really want to see if the whole "saying Molag Bal three times in the mirror late at night" thing actually works. If it does I want to call him "Molag Ballsack" in the mirror.

Yes, bring all your friends, especially Muiri. Nazeem was invited but I doubt he'll show. He never shows. And I don't personally make deals with daedra but they are fun at parties, plus I hear that Hershan is bringing Sheogorath and Clavicus Vile... I just hope they can all get along. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Sanguin?

There'll be plenty of room for everyone outside, there's even a stone table nearby for conjurers to ..conjure things. If the weather gets bad one of the Daedra can open a portal and we'll just take the party to Oblivion! :beermug:

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

Can I bring some more homies? Like Veezara, Deep-In-His-Cups, Scouts-Many-Marshes, Shahvee, J'zargo (I'm all for scaly pride, but I ain't no supremacist, so I don't just have fellow argonians as friends), Muiri (so I can, you know, play "connect the dots" with her, in the bed, naked, on top of her, making noises), Nazeem (he's not my friend, I just wanna take him so we can beat the pl*** out of him), and Vilkas?

Do you have any mages that can close our portal after we arrive? (I don't know how to work that pl***, J'zargo only knows how to open portals, not close them)

Yes, bring all your friends, especially Muiri. Nazeem was invited but I doubt he'll show. He never shows. And I don't personally make deals with daedra but they are fun at parties, plus I hear that Hershan is bringing Sheogorath and Clavicus Vile... I just hope they can all get along. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Sanguin?

There'll be plenty of room for everyone outside, there's even a stone table nearby for conjurers to ..conjure things. If the weather gets bad one of the Daedra can open a portal and we'll just take the party to Oblivion! :beermug:

Alright thanks for letting me bring my friends, we're mostly Argonians so we appreciate being treated as equals for once, so we appreciate that. However, you didn't answer my questions about spin the bottle and the portal, and I didn't necessarily mean making deals with daedra. I meant playing that old game where you say Molag Bal's name three times late at night in the mirror to see if he appears. It's an old game the children play to scare eachother, and if it works I wanna call him Molag Ballsack.

Oh and by the way when is it, like I need a date for it and all.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale

Alright thanks for letting me bring my friends, we're mostly Argonians so we appreciate being treated as equals for once, so we appreciate that. However, you didn't answer my questions about spin the bottle and the portal, and I didn't necessarily mean making deals with daedra. I meant playing that old game where you say Molag Bal's name three times late at night in the mirror to see if he appears. It's an old game the children play to scare eachother, and if it works I wanna call him Molag Ballsack.

Very well, I hereby name you Minister in Charge of Bottle Spinning. No guarantees regarding portals can be made. If you wish to say Molag Bal's name into a mirror, you'll have to bring a mirror. I haven't seen one in all of Skyrim, but I'm sure one could be purchased at Three Brother's Trading Co. in Imperial City.

The party is on Middas, 23rd of Hearth fire. The caravans are arriving about noon so, anytime after that. :beermug:

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
By the way of I see any t

Very well, I hereby name you Minister in Charge of Bottle Spinning. No guarantees regarding portals can be made. If you wish to say Molag Bal's name into a mirror, you'll have to bring a mirror. I haven't seen one in all of Skyrim, but I'm sure one could be purchased at Three Brother's Trading Co. in Imperial City.

The party is on Middas, 23rd of Hearth fire. The caravans are arriving about noon so, anytime after that. :beermug:

Alrighty then, thank you very much. I'll be there with my friends and bring some Hist sap so my fellow Argonians can enjoy ourselves even more.

By the way, I heard there's some thalmor coming, I don't care much for the thalmor so tell them to keep to themselves and don't dare insult the Hist or there will be problems.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
I'll bring myself obviously (The skyrim/RP character me, not the fat, boring RL me who works at Kmart.). Had to differentiate that there as me the user and me the character can get confusing. Alice said she can make it but she'll probably show up with Ysolda and Olfina instead of her old and boring dad. Carlotta would like to come too but she wanted me to ask you about an age limit. This really doesn't sound like the kind of party for Mila unless there's a sectioned off area for children. I'll have to put Cilla there too, or leave both girls at home and get someone to look after them. Either way they don't want to hang with us. I think Lydia said she had a doorway to block on the proposed party date so I don't think she can make it. I guess she could look after the girls but I'm worried she might try to carry their burdens. We'll figure something out if there's no space at the party so you can pencil both me and Carlotta in. We'll bring beer and nacho stuff. Mind if we come a bit early to assemble said nacho stuff?

Oh, and are you sure you want to invite everyone in Whiterun? Vignar Grey-Mane and Olfrid Battle-Born like to start fights with each other, though a drinking contest between them would be awesome. And even though Uthgerd can drink better than most men she's kind of a rowdy drunk. Remember how she's always picking fights and tried to throw up in Sanmir's helmet last night? And while Balgruuf seems alright to party with Irileth's gonna be a huge buzzkill and Avanichi's probably a lightweight. Just throwing some things out there, it's still your party.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I feel like I killed this thread with my hostile comment about the thalmor until Simus posted and I apologize. This is a time of merriness, not conflict. Even though I don't like the Thalmor I'll tolerate them (for now), unless they insult the Hist. Then I'mma have to get Akatosh vs Mehrunes Dagon on that ass.

(Just so you know, no actual hostility toward the Thalmor guy in this thread, I'm just messing around)

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I'll bring myself obviously (The skyrim/RP character me, not the fat, boring RL me who works at Kmart.). Had to differentiate that there as me the user and me the character can get confusing. Alice said she can make it but she'll probably show up with Ysolda and Olfina instead of her old and boring dad. Carlotta would like to come too but she wanted me to ask you about an age limit. This really doesn't sound like the kind of party for Mila unless there's a sectioned off area for children. I'll have to put Cilla there too, or leave both girls at home and get someone to look after them. Either way they don't want to hang with us. I think Lydia said she had a doorway to block on the proposed party date so I don't think she can make it. I guess she could look after the girls but I'm worried she might try to carry their burdens. We'll figure something out if there's no space at the party so you can pencil both me and Carlotta in. We'll bring beer and nacho stuff. Mind if we come a bit early to assemble said nacho stuff?

Oh, and are you sure you want to invite everyone in Whiterun? Vignar Grey-Mane and Olfrid Battle-Born like to start fights with each other, though a drinking contest between them would be awesome. And even though Uthgerd can drink better than most men she's kind of a rowdy drunk. Remember how she's always picking fights and tried to throw up in Sanmir's helmet last night? And while Balgruuf seems alright to party with Irileth's gonna be a huge buzzkill and Avanichi's probably a lightweight. Just throwing some things out there, it's still your party.

Look forward to having you. :beermug: As for Whiterun, they won't all show up. It's logistically impossible, so I was hoping that Balgruuf would make an appearance and leave Irileth in charge of Dragon's Reach, because, you're probably right about her. But who knows, perhaps she has a wild side? The Battleborns and the Greymanes will fight as they always do, then they'll drink and fight some more. Should make for good entertainment. I know Uthgerd will feel right at home.

Funny that you mentioned Lydia- that happens to be the name of my housecarl where this party is taking place! So Lydia will be there for sure, my Lydia at any rate. As far as children, they probably won't see anything they normally wouldn't- before midday that is. After that they'd probably better bugger off. I'm unfamiliar with this "nacho stuff" you speak of, but you appear to be a chef so I'll look forward to trying something new. (and since you clarified, I will as well. I'm staying entirely in character in this thread, and sadly this party will not be occurring in RL, unless in some parallel universe.)

Last edited:

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I feel like I killed this thread with my hostile comment about the thalmor until Simus posted and I apologize. This is a time of merriness, not conflict. Even though I don't like the Thalmor I'll tolerate them (for now), unless they insult the Hist. Then I'mma have to get Akatosh vs Mehrunes Dagon on that ass.

(Just so you know, no actual hostility toward the Thalmor guy in this thread, I'm just messing around)
Nothing of the sort I assure you. :beermug:

We're all acting out our characters here- he's a Thalmor, he knows he's hated! He wouldn't have it any other way. :beermug:

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

Nothing of the sort I assure you. :beermug:

We're all acting out our characters here- he's a Thalmor, he knows he's hated! He wouldn't have it any other way. :beermug:

Alright just saying. By the way, out of curiosity, have you ever partied with Argonians before? We're the life of the party, trust me.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member

Look forward to having you. :beermug: As for Whiterun, they won't all show up. It's logistically impossible, so I was hoping that Balgruuf would make an appearance and leave Irileth in charge of Dragon's Reach, because, you're probably right about her. But who knows, perhaps she has a wild side? The Battleborns and the Greymanes will fight as they always do, then they'll drink and fight some more. Should make for good entertainment. I know Uthgerd will feel right at home.

Funny that you mentioned Lydia- that happens to be the name of my housecarl where this party is taking place! So Lydia will be there for sure, my Lydia at any rate. As far as children, they probably won't see anything they normally wouldn't- before midday that is. After that they'd probably better bugger off. I'm unfamiliar with this "nacho stuff" you speak of, but you appear to be a chef so I'll look forward to trying something new. (and since you clarified, I will as well. I'm staying entirely in character in this thread, and sadly this party will not be occurring in RL, unless in some parallel universe.)

Glad to hear it Kholar! And I am a Chef. My alias in Cyrodiil is Chef Excellence. You should all go to Belethor's and buy my bags. An excellent product they are.