• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
I've had this idea in my head for quite sometime now. I think that there should be an "Off Topic" category, which has a board inside called "Off Topic Discussion". This will allow members of the forums to post about subjects un-related to Skyrim, and could potentially reduce the amount of threads in a wrong section.

An argument against this, could be that the forum is made on the basis for Skyrim discussions, but regardless of that it's always nice to post off-topic every now and again. Quite alot of forums have an Off Topic category and I feel it's a nice way to discuss something else.

Stone

Retired Moderator
I thought that was the purpose of the lobby?
I thought about that. Personally I think that "The Lobby" doesn't really explain that it's an off-topic board. However, I understand your point.

I think that either my category idea could be created, and The Lobby moved to it and renamed to 'Off Topic Discussion', or just the rename.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
"Talk about anything that isn't listed on the other sections right here. This is the place to make friends and learn about your fellow Skyrimmers."

:/

Stone

Retired Moderator
"Talk about anything that isn't listed on the other sections right here. This is the place to make friends and learn about your fellow Skyrimmers."

:/
:p - Didn't actually notice it before I posted this. :c

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts