Private [LRM] Long Road To Markarth

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Derath_farseer

"Itcha if you don't mind could you head down to the stables and make sure my stead is ready?" He says with a slight smile. As Itcha checks the horse the stable master heads out and makes small talk with him talking about payment,rumors about attacks on the road.
    Meanwhile at the forge Gor'ath is busy hurrying to craft a gift for his new scaly friend scaly he puts all his skill and knowledge in quickly crafting it, the owner of the forge stands over his shoulder and looks in awe
    After what feels like a life time of haggling with the stable master itcha makes it back to the forge and finds Gor'ath holding a few items in his arms

How did you not see it? It was huge! Never mind though. " He continues up the path and sees something weird happen at dragons reach tower. Hey hey hey. Do you guys not see that?? Must be nothing.

VultiSubito

"Itch-tha, if you don't mind could you head down to the stables and see if my stead is ready?" If Itch-tha had eyebrows, he would be raising one of them. Never the less, the Argonian turns to the gate and leaves the cloud district of Whiterun.

As Itch-tha approached the stables, an air of concern befell his thoughts. He had no idea which horse belonged to the Gor'ath.

"So, you're an Argonian huh?" A voice question from behind Itch-tha. "Been a lot of your kind coming through Whiterun lately." Itch-tha turned around to see the smiling face of a Stable Master. "How can I help you?"

"I'm looking for my...friend's horse." Itch-tha said flatly. "Perhaps you know which one it is. He's a giant of an Orc that carries a Glass great sword."

The Stable Master looks at the ground, and then spits a mushy saliva covered object from his mouth. "I suppose I have, but first you have to answer a question. Are you lot...Argonians I mean...cold blooded?"

Itch-tha stares blankly at the man for a second before turning around and inspecting the horses. "It's the one on the far left. I'm just wondering 'cause Skyrim's so cold. Shouldn't you...ya know...be dead?"

"No." The Argonian spits out.

"Really, because aren't you a reptile? You have scales. Reptilians have scales. Reptilians are cold blooded. Does that make sense?"

"And another thing..."

Itch-tha plainly looks at the stable master as he prepares himself for a long, one sided, conversation.

Derath_farseer

He walks out of the tavern with his new companions spotting alpha on the way and leads them to the stables to meet up with Itch-tha

Drakaroz

"Stay out of trouble orc", said the guard to Drakaroz, the teeth and skulls on his Forsworn Armor rattled as he made his way down the cobblestone path to the Whiterun stables, out of instinct Drakaroz unsheathed his Forsworn Sword Macana, he was used to anything happening when it came to Nords "Guard might get nervous a man approaches with his weapon". Upon seeing that this Nord posed no threat he sheathed his sword and lowered his hide shield, he silently reminded himself that these Nords were different than those from The Reach. He continued past the gates until he saw the horses, magnificent beasts, he had never rode one before, the Redoubts had little use for horses other than sacrifices to the Old Gods and meat. This is where the stronghold Orc had told him to meet him and his companions. He spots another Argonian talking with who he presumes is the stable master. "Greetings, I am Drakaroz from Druadach Redoubt, your friend Gor'ath, said you need a guide to lead you safely to Markath."

Derath_farseer

He walks towards the stables and his group "Alpha, Leave em be and get ready to go." He introduces every one to each other, and they start to head out.

Deeesttrrroyy ttheemmmm aaaallllll...z..z.. The voice still lingered in his head. Shut up! replied The Alpha
    wwwhhhyyy? For iiss iitt nnoottt toollldddd iinnn tthheeeee aggeess oooff thheeee ppppppppast, yyyoouuuu shhhalllll rrrise bbbaackkkk uupppp tttooo rr....eetake tthhe.... The Alpha interrupted it Hey voice, Not trying to be rude or anything but shut the eff up. Just get out yeah, GET OUT. Hoooowwwwww ddarrre yyooooou ssspppeeakk tooo meee like thhhattt.... Wanna take this outside?

Drakaroz

Drakaroz stares at The Alpha a bit, "Allright everything seems in order I suppose, let us check the map and plot our course"

VultiSubito

"...and that my friend, is how the farmers here use manure from my horses to enhance their crop."

"That is so very...interesting" Itch-tha says monotonously, the content of his thoughts straying far from the the various uses of horse poop. In fact, Itch-tha's thoughts had strayed so far, that he hadn't noticed the band of adventurers forming around him.

"Greetings, I am Drakaroz from Druadach Redoubt. You're friend Gor'ath said you need a guide to lead you safely to Markarth." The Forsworn's voice traveled through the air, striking Itch-tha's reptilian ear like the ping of a bell piercing through a symphony of monotony. The Argonian's head instantly turned, and his lips curled up into a forced, alien smile.

"I am Itch-tha. What is Druadach Redoubt?" Itch-tha asks as the party takes their first steps down the long road to Markarth.

Derath_farseer

He looks back as his scaly companion "Some sort of forsworn base" He says wile petting his back horse, his eyes constantly watch the surrounding land, watching for trouble

Drakaroz

"It is my home our homes are built into the mountains and caves of the Reach. We will be traveling there, and from there our trek to Markath", the Orc was eager to leave the pestering Nord farmer.

Derath_farseer

He looks over at him "What can you tell me about your home?" He might as well learn about his new companions he doesn't have any thing better to do.

Drakaroz

Drakaroz puffed his chest proudly at being asked about his homeland, "The Reach is a rugged region filled with Juniper trees, and rolling rocky hills as far as the eye can see! Here the majestic Sabre cat roams, we share our home with the Orcs who trade with us from time to time. Due to the reclusive and secretive nature of my people, it is rare for any of us to venture into the other parts of the world. It is from here that my services are required" He looks at the rest of the party members "Without a guide, much more a Forsworn guide, you would surely be attacked by my people every waking second of your day." The polished skulls on the Forsworn armor the Orc wore gleamed in the sunlight as if to confirm his statement.

Derath_farseer

"And I am sure they would of been a challage." You can't tell if hes mocking you or not, His face shows nothing besides a big toothy grin "You spoke of the tribes, Did you deal with orcs often?"

Drakaroz

"Yes, the Orcs were our only way of knowing of the outside world, we traded with them for pelts, venison, and tools in exchange for the precious metals we control in our Redoubts" Drakaroz's use of the words "the Orcs" was clear that he did not consider himself one of Gor'ath's people, being raised by the Forsworn was a reflection of that, he was briefly acquainted with the Code of Malacath, and did not understand why no one but the Orc chieftain could take wives.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts