Private [LRM] Long Road To Markarth

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Dvalin

*Stickied*
    Long Road to Markarth
    Character
    Beepbeepimajeep...... The alpha
    Derath_farseer......... Gor'ath
    Dvalin......... Largas
    Vultisubito......... Itch-tha
    Group rules:
    • 1. No godding, no killing forum members characters (unless expressly agreed upon by all players involved), or saying so and so robs store of all goods, ruining the experience of other people.
    • 2. No profanity, You may say Son of a- to imply what you mean.
    • 3. All posts should be relevant to the RP, except for Out Of Character which is occ:: I need to go to sleep now, my character will just go along with whatever you guys decide.::
    • 4. if somebody leaves due to circumstances similar to the example in rule#3 you cannot say that, the player who just left gives away all their gold. You can only make decisions like whether to go to the cave or the orc camp and stuff like that.
    • 5. This RP will most likely be monitored by Derath or vulti as story leader they will resolve all RP related arguments, like who got what loot from dragon or stuff like that.
    • 6. Only one "playable" character. you can script your own Npc's they are to be simple and only to be there to help the story. Major NPC's will be scripted by Derathas leader of the thread.
    • 7. "Duels" are allowed in this thread
    • 8. Members must check and post once a day, a 7 day absence puts your character as inactive. You will be parked and considered out till we can work a way to catch your character back up to the group.
    • 9. This time line will act as if Helgen Attack and the Dragonborn questlines don't exist yet. All posts will be in Tamriel Lore/skills/races.
    *Stickied*
    The first of Nirn's two moons rise just above the peak of the Throat of the World. A roan hors burs and stamps the cold hard ground with his unshod hoof. Be grateful for the safety and shelter from the wind beast, sais Largas to the mare. He removes the orcish gauntlet from his left fist and forarm, a piece of armor he is rarely without, and rubs her long snout with his bare paw. There will be no such comfort for me or my newfound kin this night. We head to Markarth. She gives a feint whiny and Largas slips his claw back into the orchalcum fist at the sounds of feet jogging toward him. He catches the sent of Gor'ath trailed by the sent of that Alpha fellow, his nostrils overpowered by the smell of the daedra heart lolling somewhere in the creature's pocket. No trace of the blue-eyed Argonian. Would he be joining? Largas wondered...What a strange group this has turned out to be. In the distance his cat's eyes make out the parties as near...

The Alpha caught the Khajiit in the corner of his eye. He wasn't too happy to see him but he took a deep breath and walked towards him. The Alpha stares at the moon rise like it was the first time ever. A tear was brought to his eye. He wiped it quickly and calmy without drawing too much attention to himself. He took a deep breath, stood next to the Khajiit and said Nice Night we're having.

Derath_farseer

He stands by his back house, Dressed in his orcish armor, The moon light dances across its surface not a single flaw can be seen, Gor'ath looks like a new person in his armor, No longer the blacksmith but the warrior. He turns and looks at his fellow party members and waves them over.
    "I hope we're all ready" He looks at each of them waiting for an answer

The Alpha looks at Gor'ath. "Ready? Hah! You must not know me really well. If i was anymore ready i'll be done..." The Alpha gave out a slight chuckle. He drew his blade to inspect it. A red pulse, rippled through the skyforge steel. "Something s not right..." He whispered to himself. He Sheathed his blade and started chatting to Gor'ath

Derath_farseer

He looks at this elf-nord and wonders what caused such a strange being to exist. (I guess i shold be used to it, A khajiit who acts like an orc and a very strange half elf) He thinks to him self
    "You sure are excited aren't you" He turns around and makes sure he has every thing packed up

The Alpha looks at the Orc and wonders what created such a monster. He thinks in his head (Orcs shouldn't really be in skyrim, away from their natural swamp). He looks at his sword, It starts glowing red. A voice in his head keeps saying, Further, Further, Further. He crouched in pain. "Son of a Dwemer" he exclaims

Dvalin

By the time we reach Markarth, I would like to hear the stories of those 2 very interesting weapons of yours. As for me, I only require my fists, and sharpened claws. He brandishes a gauntleted paw and through the fingertips four very sharp ebony black claws come to a glass sharp tip. The air is to still, the Alpha is right,..something isn't right. Best we get moving and starts off down the road with the party.

Dvalin

What is it Alpha! hissed Largus, crouching as he moved swiftly to the side of the road for the grass. The sword grew ever more red. The Khajiit pondered this and cast his glance at the orc.

The Alpha stood up. the sword reverted back to its pulsing state. Im fine my friend. He walks further down the road. Still hearing the voice in his head, only not as loud

Derath_farseer

-Half way to the ruined watch tower-
    Following only slightly behind so his mount can keep up, he notices it... Just out the corner of his eye.
    "Alpha duck!" He yells, As alpha ducks an arrow flys right past his head two men dressed in black and red leather rush out of the trees by the side of the rode, wile a third remains in the trees firing off arrows at the group.

"Gor'ath, Take the one on the left, Largus the one on the right. The bow and arrow freak is mine." The Alpha runs around the side of the bow guy, runs up to the tree and forcibly dragged him down. With one swipe he goes for his head, he blocks the slash with his bow and pushes The Alpha back. The Alpha growls with rage and slices the bow in half. The assassin drew his dagger and swung it at The Alpha, he landed a blow on his left shoulder. The Alpha Winced in pain as he cuts the assassins hand off. The assassin is reduced to a withered wreck. He begs for mercy and offers him money in his hand. The Alpha took the money "Thanks mate!" and cuts the assassin down in cold blood. The blade strengthened in power and The Alpha tried to resist, He puts his sword away. He calls down to the rest "Need any help?"

Dvalin

Largus reacts the moment he hears the orc bellow at Alpha, and tracks the arrow back to the tree from wence it was fired. As the filthy coward noched another arrow the Khajiit was off as swift as the wind. This coward would taste real combat tonight, not the quiet calm of downing an enemie at a distance. He felt his claws slide out and readied himself to grapple his way up the tree. Sometimes it's good to be a cat.

Derath_farseer

His breathing is calm and steady, he reaches for kin slayer as he draws his sword the blade starts to burn, He starts to walk towards the two assassins rushing at him, The first to reach him never saw the blade bite into his gut nearly cutting him in two, Then in a flash the second assassin was on him they traded blow for blow, Until gor'ath with an ear splitting war cry brings down his blade on the assassins breaking it into and sending his own into the killers head.

The Alpha is amazed at Gor'aths shout. "Thats almost like a thu'um." He tries to replicate the shout but with no prevail. "Are you comming down now Largus?"

Dvalin

Largas reached the base of the tree, immediately scrambling up, claws finding bark for purchase. The fear practically bled off of this would be assassin as he realized his mistake in picking a hideout with no escape. A scream pierced the night as claws pierced leather stained dark red. Largus gripped hard and pulled. The assassin tumbled from his perch landing awkwardly on the hard earth with a thud. He was still breathing...

Derath_farseer

Gor'ath frantically searches the bodies close to him pulling out a piece of paper the finds on each the bodies and tucks them away in his pack, He starts to walk over to what he thinks is the third dead body to search him as well, As he draws closer to the body he notices that the assassin is still breathing, He draws his sword and is about to kill him.

Dvalin

A muffled....p..please..is all that escapes the assassins covered mouth before the heavy form of Largas drops the last few feet from the tree, landing heavily next to the small form. Woodelf by the look of his size, not so nimble now thinks Largas. Who sent you?! Snarles the Khajiit, bearing his long saber like fangs. I'll get it from you if I have to carve it from your flesh! at the same moment blood eruptes from the elves mouth and nostrils, his hand falling away from the daggerhilt he had plunged into his lungs. Hmmft grunted the cat. So that's how it is..and begins rumaging through the assassin's kit finding a fine gold ring with an inscription some elvish high tongue not learned in an orcish stronghold and a small bottle of rather potent poison. Last he discovers the crumpled, brown and bloodied parchment containing a lone symbol. The ink scratching of an oversized, ...glass sword. Largas turns to Gor'ath. This mean anything to you?

Derath_farseer

"No" He says in a solemn tone he takes the drawing from him and crumples it up "But I think its clear they where after me" Theres some thing strange about how hes acting "Lets just hurry and get out of here" He grunts and walks back to his mount

Dvalin

Strolling casually next to Gor'ath, Largas asks, What stronghold did you hale from kin? I am of Dushnikh Yal, yet I've only heard you speak of travels...Someone is after you, and whoever it is now owes me a blood price now as well. We can hunt them together..if you would share it.

Derath_farseer

He looks over at largos with a guilty look "I once hailed from the stronghold of Narzulbur" A stronghold that was brutally wiped out by some unknown force a few years ago.
    "And those assassins, I've dealt with there like before, They where members of the dark brother hood" He pulls a rag from his pack and cleans his blade carefully almost lovingly, Even once cleaned a blood red glow seems to cling to the blade.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts