I've been here a long time - and never left feedback.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
Okay so, many people know me now on the forums and I've been around for a few months. Started in November after receiving Skyrim on the 10th November 2011, so witnessed most of the story-lines before alot of people :). I just realized that after being here so long, I've not left my opinion on the forum, community or general staff. In this post I'm going to explain some of my much loved features etc.
Design
Now I know that the forum design isn't actually *MAJOR SECRET ALERT AMG!* created by Renegader but I can still comment on it as the color's and actually quite a few aspects of it are by Renegader himself. I personally really love the design of the forum. It's simple yet advanced. Everything is easy to find, and easy to get to. That's great. The colours fit well with the theme of Skyrim and so does the content. Design isn't my strongpoint so I can't offer any advice on what could be improved so I'll leave that to the experts.

Staff (obviously excluding me)

First we'll start with the "Sexy" Renegader (he whips me unless I appoint him by that name). Renegader is such a fantastic owner to have as the forums. He genuinely cares for the community and likes to make changes fit to the public's needs, and not just his own desires. Renegader treats everyone like a king/queen and appreciates all values and opinions. One thing we should all respect is that he initially digged deep into his pocket to pay for the forums. Another good thing is that Renegader isn't serious or mean. He gives and takes many jokes, and makes this place way more fun than it otherwise would be. If you think about it, Renegader could have given up due to the low traffic on the first week or two and shut down the site before advancement. The forums could have possibly not been here today. For these reasons, on behalf of the community we thank you Renegader.

Next on to Rayven. I feel Rayven is such a smart individual. She commonly resolves situations maturely and with correct reasons. I've previously had members of the community message me saying they don't even know who Rayven was, and implied that she doesn't do much to help the community. This is a very false statement. I see Rayven on throughout the day, and sometimes look at her posts via her profile and they are always helping users and resolving issues. Rayven does alot more than some people think so please keep it in mind that she's a great moderator (and unfortunately better than me ;) ) and we'd may be quite different without her!

Community

Four words; "Friendly and troll free." This sums up the community accurately, I feel. Since I started off here back in November I've noticed as times have gone on that generally everyone is always here with a positive friendly attitude and are always helping each other. It's a rare thing to have a community that are so brought together and dedicated to assisting each other.

The fact that we're troll free is outstanding. This is truly the only forum I've never actually seen a troll on. I hope we can keep this record for some time, and Skyrim Forums will go on in history.

Special add-on

This is just a little bit about hexperiment. He's been on the forums longer than most people, and is currently on [as I'm writing this] 980 postcount. That's just 'twenty' posts off of 1000!. A great achievement Hex as I'm quite far off from that!

I speak to Hex quite frequently and he's also pretty funny. This is mainly just to congratulate Hex and good luck on 1000 posts!

Well, that generally sums up how I feel about the forums. I hope you found my review possibly interesting and I'm glad to stay here with you for as long as we live on.

Stone.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
We do indeed have a great community,

Between the Admin: Renegader, The Moderators: Stone, and Rayven
The many new and back of house improvements they accomplish The added sections and "picking up the dirty socks" of miss posted threads.

I am now on here as much as I am in Skyrim. Either checking through the tutorial section for new great guides to rep and recommend, to posting to the Role Play section, lurking in the help section for things I can help with. Or just chatting in the shoutbox.

I appreciate the community here and am just glad for the opportunity to help and watch it grow.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Yes we do have a great community & an awesome Mod team, not sure about that Admin fella though...Just kidding, he's great too. Although my name appears in the Members Online list doesn't mean I am actually here as I stay logged in most of the time.

But I spend more time in game than I do actually on the forums, but whilst I am here I try to find the best solution to game problems or helping the whole community with guides or tutorials.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the great feedback, Stone!

I've tried very hard in making this forum succeed, and without the help of you two (@Rayven and Stone) we wouldn't be the same today. Thanks so much, and keep up the great work!

*cracks whip*

Stone

Retired Moderator
aww Thanks! It means a lot to me. I never expected to stick around this long when I first joined. I think I am going to aim for 9000 once I hit 1k :I
No problemoo. :p

Get 9001, so then you can officially say "I have.. OVER 9000!'"1#"@1@"~!"1#"1#@"~1 postcount".

;D

EDIT: btw, your khajiit is sexy.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
My goal is to catch up and then beat you to 9000 you can get 9001 first though :)

Hope

Leader of #TeamSwagKids
I know it's not really my place to forum much of an opinion, but I had an issue coming into the forums, and within a couple minutes a moderator and the administrator got back to me and helped me as soon as possible. There has been no trolls at all, no arrogant people. Just genuine fun people to talk to, and most are extremely informational and defiantly guided me in the right direction. I think I speak for all when I say that the people who run this website are fantastic. I'm going to be donating soon, to become a cool yellow guy, and I would love to follow these group of people for any other games you might make a forum for. Thanks a bunch guys! Oh, and join #TSK, if you don't know about it, click the link in my sig! Love you guys <3 :D

Stone

Retired Moderator
Yes. She totally is. Actually, I am not sure if you are talking about my avatar (Katia) or my signature/character (Khanara). Hell, they are both sexy anyway :cool:

I was referring to Katia, but Khanara is cool too. ;)

Al'Amar

The Wood Elf
Renegader's whip can not top my FLAME ATRONACH!