Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
FullmetalHeart20, give it up, Raijin is deluded and completely bought over by Stormcloak propaganda. If Ulfric Stormcloak was real then Raijin's meals would all consist of Ulfric dick. Some people are just too oblivious not to see the obvious.

FullmetalHeart20

I'll say this again. The WGC got the Dominion to leave and stop fighting. 'Selling out' implies it hurt them. If you realize how unpleasant war is, you can't believe banning worship is worse than that. And for all their bravado and pride, there is nothing else. The Empire had trouble with the Dominion. The Stormcloacks are having trouble with a weakened Empire. Do you truly think the Dominion will be such an easy target? And please stop treating Ulfrics dual like it wasn't a hit and run killing.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Two can play that game.
YouTube
I watched yours. You could at least have the decency to watch the Empires side of things.
I do in fact I uploaded a video telling the Empire side of the story as well

All it tells me is that the Empire is currently weaken, since they've gotten very few reinforcements, and how they are desperate for recruiters. This tells me that Ulfric is gaining the lead of supporters. They might not agree entirely with Ulfric, but can reason with him. Go speak with the Stormcloak supporting Jarl in Riften.

azali100

I do in fact I uploaded a video telling the Empire side of the story as well

All it tells me is that the Empire is currently weaken, since they've gotten very few reinforcements, and how they are desperate for recruiters. This tells me that Ulfric is gaining the lead of supporters. They might not agree entirely with Ulfric, but can reason with him. Go speak with the Stormcloak supporting Jarl in Riften.

It does not tell you Ulfric is gaining the lead of supporters. It only tells you that they have few reinforcements. As far as we know, based on the Holds allied with each side it's an even split. Although the Empire does occupy more forts which may mean the numbers are more in their favor. It can't be said for sure.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
What are you talking about? It just proves that Ulfric shows concerns throughout Skyrim, not just his hold. This is a future king like mentality on his behalf.
OBI-WAN: But Master Yoda said I should be mindful of the future!
QUI-GON: But not at the expense of the moment.

FullmetalHeart20

What about everything Rikke says about the Empire? How they provide stability, goods, trade, and military power. And she says before Tiber Septims was a god, he was a man. It was his empire, and she doesn't want to give up on it. Not only that, but she's actually knowledgable and tolerant of Nord culture.

Docta Corvina

What about everything Rikke says about the Empire? How they provide stability, goods, trade, and military power. And she says before Tiber Septims was a god, he was a man. It was his empire, and she doesn't want to give up on it. Not only that, but she's actually knowledgable and tolerant of Nord culture.

Rikke's actually a Nord herself. :p It's actually great that she's Tullius' lieutenant, for that reason. She's his cultural liaison and helps give him perspective on what's going on in Skyrim and how to deal with it.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Rikke's actually a Nord herself. :p It's actually great that she's Tullius' lieutenant, for that reason. She's his cultural liaison and helps give him perspective on what's going on in Skyrim and how to deal with it.
Hmm.... can we get an epic Tullius and Rikke love story going on?

TULLIUS: I just don't get why milk is so universally reviled here.
RIKKE: It's the Nord way!
TULLIUS: Everything is the Nord way, isn't it? Honor before reason, even if it gets a bunch of people killed. My people and yours couldn't be any more different. None of our ways are the same.
RIKKE: Not all of our ways! *kiss*
TULLIUS: What the-
RIKKE: *kiss*
TULLIUS: ...ah, what the heck. *kiss*

Yeah, think I'll put out a casting call for a motion picture.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
The High King wasn't doing jack pl*** about what was going on in Skyrim. He was weak just like the Empire. He did right killing that bum.

>Implying Torygg wasn't unhappy with the Empire and the concordant.
>Implying Torygg didn't have respect for Ulfric.
>Implying Torygg wouldn't have likely joined his cause.
>Implying Ulfric isn't lying about using the voice to quickly end the duel without any real sword combat.

Don't believe me? Go to Sovngarde and ask the man himself. I'm not kidding.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Like what Ulfric say..... "I presently have larger concerns? Such as all of Skyrim?"
Your inability to comprehend what's going on in the videos you post continues. There are two issues with the Dunmer and the Gray Quarter. One is that they aren't allowed to reside anywhere other than the Gray Quarter and the other is that much of the Gray Quarter is squalid. Jorleif is reporting unrest because of the latter not the former. Overseeing a renovation of the Gray Quarter would be time and resource consuming. Issuing an edict repealing Windhelm's segregation law is not. Leading the Stormcloak Rebellion is not what's keeping him from doing so.
What are you talking about? It just proves that Ulfric shows concerns throughout Skyrim, not just his hold. This is a future king like mentality on his behalf. The great threat that is occurring right now is the Thalmor.
The only reason the Thalmor Justiciars are as problematic as they are in Skyrim now is because of Ulfric's actions. As Alvor stated, they really hadn't taken notice of the inconspicuous private worship of Talos until after Ulfric started stirring up trouble even though it was a clear violation of the treaty. He doesn't have a "king like mentality." Waging war doesn't require any regal qualities as some of the worst despots and most incompetent monarchs were quite adept at waging war.
...and Elisif the Fair shows little to concern regarding to the rest of Skyrim... and shes suppose to be the next High Queen of skyrim if the Imperials win.
Just what is she supposed to do to indicate concern? The only thing Ulfric is doing is waging war and that wouldn't be her role even if she were High Queen. It's pretty clear that each Jarl manages their own Hold. The High King's duties are largely political since Skyrim has not had its own standing army for over six centuries. He governs his Hold like any other Jarl and engages in diplomacy on behalf of Skyrim regarding matters of state with other provinces and the Emperor. (Diplomacy is that thing were you resolve issues peacefully as opposed to shoving a sword in someone's chest in case the concept escapes you as it does Ulfric).
...Ulfric does have a legitimate right to High King.
Ulfric disagrees with you. He clearly states that the High King must be selected by the Moot. :rolleyes:
...This tells me that Ulfric is gaining the lead of supporters
This tells the world that you're a failure when it comes to deductive reasoning and logic. The observation that the Imperial Legion is recruiting locally doesn't support the notion that Ulfric is gaining the lead of supporters. If anything , every citizen of Skyrim that the Imperial Legion recruits is one less citizen that supports the Stormcloaks so it does the exact opposite of supporting that notion.

It's a rather sad admission of defeat when you're reduced to nothing but name-calling characters in the game in the hopes that it will somehow rescussitate your arguments which have been so thoroughly eviscerated by others.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Where do you get all this man-boy/bum stuff from? We know close to nothing about Torygg. And apparently you don't know what a bum is either.

Because NPCs keeps referencing Torygg as a boy.

FullmetalHeart20, give it up, Raijin is deluded and completely bought over by Stormcloak propaganda. If Ulfric Stormcloak was real then Raijin's meals would all consist of Ulfric dick. Some people are just too oblivious not to see the obvious.

Geeze whats with all the naughty stuffs here? If were gonna talk like that then I must say that Ulfric has a bigger size dick with balls than Titus Mede... I mean does he have a set of testicles or did the divines forgot to give him some? Perhaps the Divines mistaken Titus gender... He was suppose to be a woman, and not a man.

That's why the Empire should be run by NORDS... not the weaken Imperials. Rikke along with Hadvar are the only true members of the Imperial legion. Tullius and Mede can go pound salt. They give up toooooo easy. If the Empire had more people like Rikke and Hadvar and less of Tullius and Mede then perhaps I would change my position and side with the Imperials.

Your inability to comprehend what's going on in the videos you post continues. There are two issues with the Dunmer and the Gray Quarter. One is that they aren't allowed to reside anywhere other than the Gray Quarter and the other is that much of the Gray Quarter is squalid. Jorleif is reporting unrest because of the latter not the former. Overseeing a renovation of the Gray Quarter would be time and resource consuming. Issuing an edict repealing Windhelm's segregation law is not. Leading the Stormcloak Rebellion is not what's keeping him from doing so.

who cares about whats going on with the Dunmer, and how they're forced to love in the Gray Quarters. I've repeated myself over and over again that they should grateful that they have shelter and a bed to sleep in.

The only reason the Thalmor Justiciars are as problematic as they are in Skyrim now is because of Ulfric's actions. As Alvor stated, they really hadn't taken notice of the inconspicuous private worship of Talos until after Ulfric started stirring up trouble even though it was a clear violation of the treaty. He doesn't have a "king like mentality." Waging war doesn't require any regal qualities as some of the worst despots and most incompetent monarchs were quite adept at waging war.

The reason why the Thalmor Justiciars are in Skyrim is because of the damn treaty that the Empire signed. They banned the worship of Talos.... and Igmund over there making the situation worst by promising free worship of talos to Ulfric and his Nord militia if they take care of the forsworn problem.

Just what is she supposed to do to indicate concern? The only thing Ulfric is doing is waging war and that wouldn't be her role even if she were High Queen. It's pretty clear that each Jarl manages their own Hold. The High King's duties are largely political since Skyrim has not had its own standing army for over six centuries. He governs his Hold like any other Jarl and engages in diplomacy on behalf of Skyrim regarding matters of state with other provinces and the Emperor. (Diplomacy is that thing were you resolve issues peacefully as opposed to shoving a sword in someone's chest in case the concept escapes you as it does Ulfric).

Do you realize that war the process of recovery. While Ulfric is out doing his deeds while the princes of solitude is doing nothing to help Skyrim. What is she doing to stop the Thalmor from slaughter her own people for the sake of worshiping Talos? The real brains of solitude isn't her, but General Tullius and Falk firebeard.

Ulfric disagrees with you. He clearly states that the High King must be selected by the Moot. :rolleyes:
This tells the world that you're a failure when it comes to deductive reasoning and logic. The observation that the Imperial Legion is recruiting locally doesn't support the notion that Ulfric is gaining the lead of supporters. If anything , every citizen of Skyrim that the Imperial Legion recruits is one less citizen that supports the Stormcloaks so it does the exact opposite of supporting that notion.

The Jagged Crown :)

Galmar: "All the more reason then. The crown would legitimize your claim."
Ulfric: "A crown doesn't make a king."
Galmar: "No, but this one..."
Ulfric: "If it even exists."

An addition you fail to realize that the Empire lacks of reinforcements outside Skyrim, and have to depend locally to get new recruitment. It doesn't tell you much about the Empire.

FullmetalHeart20

Because NPCs keeps referencing Torygg as a boy.

Geeze whats with all the naughty stuffs here? If were gonna talk like that then I must say that Ulfric has a bigger size dick with balls than Titus Mede... I mean does he have a set of testicles or did the divines forgot to give him some? Perhaps the Divines mistaken Titus gender... He was suppose to be a woman, and not a man.

That's why the Empire should be run by NORDS... not the weaken Imperials. Rikke along with Hadvar are the only true members of the Imperial legion. Tullius and Mede can go pound salt. They give up toooooo easy. If the Empire had more people like Rikke and Hadvar and less of Tullius and Mede then perhaps I would change my position and side with the Imperials.

who cares about whats going on with the Dunmer, and how they're forced to love in the Gray Quarters. I've repeated myself over and over again that they should grateful that they have shelter and a bed to sleep in.

The reason why the Thalmor Justiciars are in Skyrim is because of the damn treaty that the Empire signed. They banned the worship of Talos.... and Igmund over there making the situation worst by promising free worship of talos to Ulfric and his Nord militia if they take care of the forsworn problem.

Do you realize that war the process of recovery. While Ulfric is out doing his deeds while the princes of solitude is doing nothing to help Skyrim. What is she doing to stop the Thalmor from slaughter her own people for the sake of worshiping Talos? The real brains of solitude isn't her, but General Tullius and Falk firebeard.

The Jagged Crown :)

Galmar: "All the more reason then. The crown would legitimize your claim."
Ulfric: "A crown doesn't make a king."
Galmar: "No, but this one..."
Ulfric: "If it even exists."

An addition you fail to realize that the Empire lacks of reinforcements outside Skyrim, and have to depend locally to get new recruitment. It doesn't tell you much about the Empire.
1. Cyrodiil fought off a Daedric invasion. The idea that they give up easy is insanity.
2. Mind telling us all how the size of their genitalia relates to this? How would you even know this? And what's with the gender insults? He's called a boy-king because he was relatively young and inexperienced for the role of high king. Kinda like Ulfric is. Can you honestly say he looks older and wiser?
3. War is not a path to recovery! Wars are the things people recover from. Starting a conflict like that after the Great War only perpetuates the violence. Lives, resources, and military strength is being lost in the civil war, and you treat it like a Knicks game.
4. If you actually bothered to follow Hadvar into the keep, his dad would tell you that people had shrines to Talos in their home. And after Ulfric gets gutted, Rikke is kind enough to say 'Talos guide you', and Tullius is all 'I didn't quite hear that. Oh! You're just saying goodbye to him? Alright then." What you fail to realize is that the Talos ban was practically ignored, and even with Justiciars roaming about it's almost completely uninforcable.
5. The idea that a crown is some magic symbol of authority is ridiculous. The only reason Tullius even considers it is because Nords would respect that. Are you saying Dovahkiin can equip it and become king or queen of Skyrim? Or why not give it to Cicero or Narfi!? Everyone can have a turn at being high king if all it takes is a crown.

J

Jeremius

Raijin, since you support the Stormcloaks, note that some citizens, by oblivion, even a JARL think that Ulfric is doing this for Ulfric. That makes me think, What if it is true? Would he be the right choice. Also, the Name was actually meant as an insult by the legion, the chose to keep it in honor of their leader, as his lackeys.

Think about it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts