Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
J

Jeremius

Actually we are trying to help you. Help you to better construct your posts so you can get your points across more clearly. Many of us have not been so butt-hurt as to hand out negative ratings. If you can't come into this thread with well thought out posts and can't take critique, then please leave the thread.

I do not need people like you telling me what to do. How I write my posts is my business and if you can't see my point, which I often state right in the post, that is on you.

I do not need people like you telling me what to do. How I write my posts is my business and if you can't see my point, which I often state right in the post, that is on you.

It's not just him it's the majority of the thread. I'm a Stormcloak supporter but I will try an Imperial argument against you. If you think Ulfric was so great and good for the Nords why did he order the slaughter of Nords who refused to kill their neighbors when he retook Markarth in 4E 174?

J

Jeremius

It's not just him it's the majority of the thread. I'm a Stormcloak supporter but I will try an Imperial argument against you. If you think Ulfric was so great and good for the Nords why did he order the slaughter of Nords who refused to kill their neighbors when he retook Markarth in 4E 174?

DID I say that? I thought I said that Nords agree with him and his cause, because his cause would free Skyrim from the White-Gold COncordant?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

No, it is on you. Going by this post you just made you can type things out coherently, but are too lazy to do so. If I can't understand what you are saying, it's because of your now obvious laziness, it's for you to correct.

Now you are just acting butt-hurt because you have been verbally defeated time and time again and we are telling you to better word your posts. Because, seriously, I'm not the only one who has had trouble understanding what you are trying to say.

DID I say that? I thought I said that Nords agree with him and his cause, because his cause would free Skyrim from the White-Gold COncordant?

Dodging the question just answer it.

What is you view on the "Markarth Incident"?

My view is simple it was a deplorable act, but necessary in Ulfric's mind. To me he most likely thought that if he let them live they might let the Forsworn back into the city. Then his men would have fought and died for nothing. Ulfric is a right bastard but he does care about his men and has the pragmatic view of sacrifice a few save the many.

IT is 21, I have AUTISM, and do not like people bossing me around.

Dodge again, people with autism (depending on the severity) would fire back baseless accusations when they are angry. Try again. (sources my Psyc 101, 112, and 120, and my friend who has sever autism) Try and refute my argument with something other than what I said.

J

Jeremius

Dodge again, people with autism (depending on the severity) would fire back baseless accusations when they are angry. Try again. (sources my Psyc 101, 112, and 120, and my friend who has sever autism) Try and refute my argument with something other than what I said.

What did you say? I got busy and failed to focus on it

J

Jeremius

If you had Autism, you'd not be on this forum. Autistic people have extreme difficulty with language, which you obviously don't have any difficulty with at all. So please, don't use a disorder you obviously don't have as an excuse.

I do have it, it is different for me because the version I have is called Asperger's. DO not presume to know me.

If you had Autism, you'd not be on this forum. Autistic people have extreme difficulty with language, which you obviously don't have any difficulty with at all. So please, don't use a disorder you obviously don't have as an excuse.

He could have a mild form of ADHD coupled with Dyslexia leading him to believe that he has Autism. But off the point, refute me Jeremius.

mast3rlinkx

What did you say? I got busy and failed to focus on it

Sounds more like ADHD than Autism, dude. Let me put it this way, to show you how unreliable a diagnosis is: I was diagnosed with a form of Autism. And do you see me acting like you, Jeremius? No! I'm making intelligent arguments with solid evidence backing them. All you do is repeat the same thing over and over and over again.

I do have it, it is different for me because the version I have is called Asperger's. DO not presume to know me.

The friend I mentioned has Aspergers as well the are two separate things and he doesn't act the way you do. Try again. Refute me.

J

Jeremius

Leave me alone, I play MY way, and that is that. I do not have to answer to anyone.

El Fonz0

While Jeremius is being stubborn, do you guys need to antagonize him? At the moment, I'm not liking him, but I still don't like watching my fellow humans tear at each other like this.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73683/2160723-jackiechan_fulloffluff.jpg

Sorry, I should have been more clear. It's obviously not irrelevant to there being a Thalmor HQ in Solitude. :p

What I meant is that it has nothing to do with why the Thalmor start arresting and interrogating people in Skyrim. I don't know what significance it's really supposed to have in the game because apparently the Thalmor are never there.

mast3rlinkx

While Jeremius is being stubborn, do you guys need to antagonize him? At the moment, I'm not liking him, but I still don't like watching my fellow humans tear at each other like this.

The way I see it is trying to get him to see how wrong he is. I'm trying to get through that thick skull of his. It doesn't help that he's got some kind of multiple personality thing going on, which may or may not be deliberate.