• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Torok

Plot: You go to sleep one night and you awaken in Skyrim as your character. Will you wake up safe and sound in an inn or in a Drogr infested crypt? What will you do? Where will you go? Can you survive in the harsh tundra of Skyrim?

Rules:
    You can only use shouts ONCE a day. Same rule applies to powers.
    No god modding.
    No applying mods that give you god-like powers.
    Ex: I use the force grip spell (A spell from a mod.) to grab a giant and throw him across the lake.
    Applying mods like horse armor and different types of armor and weapons is ok. As long as it's not breaking the theme of Skyrim.
    Ex: You may have armor that looks like the armor that King Arthur wears, you may not have the armor from Halo.
    You may take NPCs when needed. But your main character is the one you made, do not take an NPC as a main character.
    If one person has a companion that NPC is taken.
    If one person chooses to be a guild master/mistress the guild already has a leader. First come first serve for that as well. Anyone else who wants to be a part of that guild has to be a lower ranking member.
    Only guilds that exist in the game are allowed.
    And for being fair to those that did not get the DLCs, no Dawngaurd, nor Hearthfire.
    Main quest has not been completed yet, nor has the Elder scroll been found. That's where everybody will start out in that part of the main quest.
    NPCs will know your character is DragonBorn, regardless if there are 2 DragonBorns or 20.
    Your main character (The one you wake up as) is DragonBorn.
    Will add more rules when needed.

Character sheet:
    Character Name:
    Character age:
    Your age: (Don't have to put real age, something close though.)
    Gender of character:
    Your gender:
    Appearance of character:
    Your appearance: (You may put something similar to your appearance.)
    Race of your character:
    Class(es):
    Armor type: (Light, med or heavy)
    Armor: (Glass, Steel, Ebony, Leather, ect. If mod please describe, give name, pic or link.)
    Other clothes or jewelry: (Modded jewelry that give you powers or abilities are accepted, but no god-like abilities.)
    Weapons: (If mod give name, pic or link, remember no mods that don't belong in Skyrim, no guns. Crossbows allowed.)
    Spells: (Mods allowed but no god-like mods. If mod give name of mod or link.)
    Mount: (If mod give link or name, and no dragon mounts.)
    Personality you gave your character:
    Your personality:
    Other:

Companion character sheet:

If custom, modded companion give link. And if custom companion has the Thu'um same rules apply. No dragon companions.

Name:
    race:
    Weapons:
    Spells:
    Armor type:
    Armor:
    Mount:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Relationship to character: (Housecarl, BF, GF, spouse, hireling, friend.)
    Other:

My character:
    Character Name: Agharna
    Character age: 30
    Your age: 18
    Gender of character: male
    Your gender: female
    Appearance of character: Dark grey, muscular Khajiit. Black strips on his face and neck. Scar below his right eye. Orange eyes. Long black hair.
    Your appearance: small, white female, wears glasses, has brown eyes, light brown curly hair.
    Race of your character: Khajiit.
    Class(es): Archer/Mage.
    Armor type: heavy
    Armor: Picoodle Images
    Other clothes or jewelry: Copper Moonstone circlet. Pocket campsite ring, gives ability to spawn items used for camping. (Mod.)
    Weapons: Elven bow, steel arrows (1000 of them.)
    Spells: Boundbow. Healing hands. Fast healing. Conjure dragon. (Mod.)
    Mount: Horse with Ebony armor.
    Personality you gave your character: Fearless. Sacrifices himself for his lover. Dedicated to the Empire. Hates racists.
    Your personality: Fearful about a lot of things. Has a strong heart. Not athletic. Has eye problems.
    Other: N/A.

My companion:
    Name: Kharjo
    race: Khajiit
    Class: Warrior
    Weapons: Deardric sword of sparks. Orcish bow of flames. Deadric arrows (300 of them.) staff of fire bolts.
    Spells: N/A
    Armor type: Heavey
    Armor: Picoodle Images
    Jewelry: Moon amulet.
    Mount: Horse with dwemer armor.
    Personality: would die for his lover. Fearless fighter. Has a kind heart.
    Appearance: Picoodle Images
    Relationship to character: BF/lover.
    Other: Used to be a caravan guard.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    So this is an incredibly interesting idea. How are you to go about this? When the person wakes up in Skyrim, will they be from our modern time, or are they going to have to be an actual Skyrim style character just basically at level 1?

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    I would join, but my character, Nikten-Tei, is a fluffin bulldozer facing a series of Remote Control cars with his armor, gear and spells. Not trying to brag or anything, it's just true, I mean he's level 66, and Derkeethus (my follower) has over 300 daedric arrows with some boss ass gear (Shrouded Cowl, Ebony Mail, Nightingale Gloves, Vampire Boots) and I don't wanna be over powered...I may join with my other in-game character, Swims-With-Silence though, he doesn't have a bio yet but he's NOT the dragonborn, even though he's my 2nd in game character, and he's with the Dawnguard.

Torok

@ Reka: We, the players of Skyrim, wake up as our characters. We are any level they are. But unless we are master marksmen/ swordsman in real life we don't have the skills they have in game.

@ Cheif: my follower has a Deadric sword (I made it less powerful for the RP though) as well as Deadric arrows. So I don't care how powerful the follower is. Or how powerful your character is, he won't be like that when you wake up as him. And I don't understand what you mean by remote control cars...

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    And I don't understand what you mean by remote control cars...

A bulldozer vs remote control toy cars...whos gonna win in that scenario?

Torok

Bulldozer.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

Torok

Ok, but just cause your character is a bulldozer doesn't mean you will be too when you're him in this RP.

Torok

So you all can just post your character sheets here.