• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Even though I am an upgraded member? Is anything being done about this, it's really irking my OCD.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'll PM Renegader about it. I know you have mentioned this before and he replied in the forums. I'll see what else I can find out. I'm very sorry this keeps happening!

Jersey Dagmar

Also, the Mod, Admin, and Upgraded member emblems are gone as well. Don't know if that's a glitch too.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I noticed that too. I wonder if they got accidentally left out of the forum update. I'm not sure if those icons are part of the skin on here.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Now that I'm looking, I do see a star beside your name in this thread. That weird little man icon that used to be next to mine isn't there (can't say I miss it, really). But the space for the icon is allocated.

Jersey Dagmar

I see none of the emblems. Not yours nor mine. But, as you said, the spot for it is there.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Have you tried clearing your browser cache? I know it's kind of a mundane suggestion but who knows?

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I'm not seeing any of the emblems either. It has to be an issue with the maintenance that's going on with the site. Though, it is weird that permissions and whatnot are being affected because that's pretty much unrelated to the theme.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts