• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    This is an RP about a band of prisoners, who escape and find all of Tamriel is hostile towards them. Can they escape? Can they survive? Can they cleanse their crime records?

RECRUITING IN THE OOC THREAD.

Harrold woke up in a dark place, on a stone floor. The air smelled of human leavings and rotten food, and the room was small and cold. Harrold stood, and started examining the place. Suddenly, he felt bars, and realised something. He was in jail. He thought about what he might have done, but could not think of any real crimes. Which meant he was framed by someone. That angered him to no end, and bashed a fist at the wall. Then, he called out to possible other prisoners.

Tyrone

Vextus could not remember how long it has been since he had been a free man, it felt as if centuries have past since he was thrown in jail and left to rot. He heard a prisoner call out something directly across from his cell, but he ignored it. One of the new-bloods who will probably just claim that he was framed, he thought to himself.

Star Gazer

Isnar's arm was tied to his torso, and was pulled by a rope around his neck. The rope leash was uncomfortable and itchy and it rubbed the skin on his neck off. "What have I done? I have done nothing wrong!" Isnar called. The imperial just looked at Isnar and chuckled. "Shut your trap, forsworn. We know you are one of those tribal shamans. We even caught you attempting to cross the border!" The young imperial said. Isnar could do nothing but keep quiet. The man untied Isnar's rope necklace, and tossed him in a cell. The room had no doors, other than the one that he was thrown int. There was a small window, but it was barred. Solitary. Anything but solitary confinement. Isnar thought. He was in solitary confinement for many years before. Dark and small spaces made Isnar uncomfortable, but this was torture. I have to get out of here.

blue 468

Caius struggled as he was thrown into a cell. As the guard left he sat there an wondered if some of the other prisoners would plead innocent, he knew he wasn't. He owed a lot of money to the Black Briars. "to much mead" he whispered loudly as he lay back.

Tyrone

Vextus rose up from his ragged chair as the guards left. He walked to the bars of his cell and shouted so all could hear, "Lots of new-blood, eh, what are you all in for, lollygagging?" he would say as he chuckled to himself. His curiosity at what the other prisoners did was always big, even though it made more enemies than friends.

"Shut your hole or i'll make you a new one!" Harrold was not in the mood for joking. He needed to get out...

blue 468

Caius laughed quietly to himself this wasn't the first time he was in prison. He knew that the best way to survive was to keep quiet and try and make friends. "leave the poor boy alone, he's probably just scared!" yelled Caius smiling to himself.

Tyrone

Vextus smiled as he heard the words, "Obviously you're in prison for something, and I guess you'll say you were framed like everyone in here." He then went back to the corner of his prison, odd scratching noises would be heard.

"If you are scraping your way out of here, on't do it so much in the open. Cover it up or you'll be in the ground in a day or so. Think the guards are deaf?" Stupid lackwit... he thought at the stupid breakout attempt.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
    Bolmag had apparently made someone important very mad somehow. Either that, or he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time when he was issued his sentence. When he was thrown into his cell, a hay pile to the left if he wanted to sleep, he thought back to his visit to Riften. All I did was meet people, drink, and hunt. What could I have done? The Orc heard some shouting coming out of the other cells. At least I can accept that I broke the law somehow. Never understood how the obviously guilty come up with such creative excuses.

Tyrone

"No you idiot, that would take years. I am doing something much more... much greater I should say.. potential for success." He would yell as he went back to his activity.

Tyrone

After a few minutes of scratching and muttering something, Vextus would turn to the cells of the other prisoners. "Tell me, do any of you think you can take an armed guard with your hands?" he would ask, smirking as he did so. Soon he would be free, he thought to himself.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
    Bolmag heard one of the prisoner's proposals, and he looked down at his fists. Worn, dirty, but he still had a muscular build about him. Then he thought back to that bar brawl with the Redguard mage...yes, the Orc could take someone down with his hands. "Which one you have in mind?" he asked.

Tyrone

"Good, two have answered. Whichever one of you is bravest, call the guard over, make up a story to get him into your cell or something. When the guard gets close enough to you take him down silently and open up my cell with his keys, I will know what to do and where to go then." Vextus would say as he grinned.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
    OOC: Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll just delete it.

Tyrone

"Rot in this prison, or follow my plan. Yes, I do admit I am unaware of how to take out the guard, I was never one for brawling. When the guard falls, I can use necro-magic to raise him which would buy us time to escape through the sewers. I have been carving what I know about the prison layout. It is extremely vague, I admit, but it is all I have gathered in months. Now tell me, do you have a better plan?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts