• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Does anyone else here play Uncharted? I played it last night for the first time at a friend's house, and I loved it.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
The same thing has happened to me except I got MW3 on the midnight release so that was played quite a bit before I got Skyrim.
ACR is just sitting on the shelf with Saints Row: The Third still in their original packaging and they're covered in dust. I should really open them but Skyrim is enough to keep me company. :p

I hammered MW3 for a week from the midnight launch online & offline, started Saints Row the Third, didn't like it so I gave it to my son.

xDonna

I hammered MW3 for a week from the midnight launch online & offline, started Saints Row the Third, didn't like it so I gave it to my son.
I've watched my brother play Saint's Row and it seems pretty ridiculous. Reminds me of GTA 3 but with the cheats you used to get for the game. I thought it looked pretty good but couldn't pull myself away from Skyrim to play it yet unfortunately.
And I must admit, I'm not the biggest fan of MW3 (too attached to MW & MW2 even though that was years ago) so I've completely forgotten about that.

Does anyone else here play Uncharted? I played it last night for the first time at a friend's house, and I loved it.
I've played it at a friend's house too 'cause I'm Xbox based. I thought it was intense also! I got to watch most of the time - isn't he a gentleman for not allowing me to play :p - but what I did play was lethal! Makes me wish I had a PS3 in a way.

Teritus

I've watched my brother play Saint's Row and it seems pretty ridiculous. Reminds me of GTA 3 but with the cheats you used to get for the game. I thought it looked pretty good but couldn't pull myself away from Skyrim to play it yet unfortunately.
And I must admit, I'm not the biggest fan of MW3 (too attached to MW & MW2 even though that was years ago) so I've completely forgotten about that.

I've played it at a friend's house too 'cause I'm Xbox based. I thought it was intense also! I got to watch most of the time - isn't he a gentleman for not allowing me to play :p - but what I did play was lethal! Makes me wish I had a PS3 in a way.

I know, I so wish I had bought a PS3 a few years back, if only I'd have known that it would come out. The action scenes are so intense, and I think it has one of the best graphics of any game.

xDonna

I know, I so wish I had bought a PS3 a few years back, if only I'd have known that it would come out. The action scenes are so intense, and I think it has one of the best graphics of any game.

To be honest, I prefer Xbox. I think after being on it for six years I'm just too attached. My first 360 console actually just died on me there last month. I nearly cried. Stupid of me, I know. But got a replacement instantly. :L
Even though I had a PS1 and PS2 since I could remember, I just spilt ways and got an Xbox when I was younger and to be honest, I only got it for Gears of War. I had the HUGE decision in 2006 of a PS3 or Xbox and when I saw that GOW advert, I was sold. Decisions made easy! :p
But, for PS3 games I want to play, I just suggest a game night at my buddy's house (who has a PS3) and take control of it for the night so I have the advantage of both sides.

Teritus

To be honest, I prefer Xbox. I think after being on it for six years I'm just too attached. My first 360 console actually just died on me there last month. I nearly cried. Stupid of me, I know. But got a replacement instantly. :L
Even though I had a PS1 and PS2 since I could remember, I just spilt ways and got an Xbox when I was younger and to be honest, I only got it for Gears of War. I had the HUGE decision in 2006 of a PS3 or Xbox and when I saw that GOW advert, I was sold. Decisions made easy! :p
But, for PS3 games I want to play, I just suggest a game night at my buddy's house (who has a PS3) and take control of it for the night so I have the advantage of both sides.

LOL, yeah. I was never too much of a fan of Gears of War, and so I think Uncharted would be better for me. I just hate the PS3 controllers.

xDonna

LOL, yeah. I was never too much of a fan of Gears of War, and so I think Uncharted would be better for me. I just hate the PS3 controllers.

I prefer their controllers to be honest. I've small hands that struggle to reach around the 360 controller (shoulda seen me when I was younger with the N64 controller. That Z trigger killed me.) so I tend to drop the controller occasionally. I just prefer the 360 'cause a lot of my RL friends are on it and it has GOW.
Dude, I am disappoint. Get into Gears. The storyline last year was wow. Probably one my favourite storylines of 2011. And horde online is such a blast! But everyone tends to leave once a Berserker or something comes to join in on the fun.

Wow guys...
Haha, we're a chatty bunch alright. Sorry for the alerts. :3

Windress

Welcome Jessica! High Five for our Mutual Skyrim Addiction! It's so great to meet people who are literally on the opposite side of the world from me, but whom with I share something in common! How is Oz this time of year, anyway? It's frigid here!

Teritus

Welcome Jessica! High Five for our Mutual Skyrim Addiction! It's so great to meet people who are literally on the opposite side of the world from me, but whom with I share something in common! How is Oz this time of year, anyway? It's frigid here!

Where I am in Australia, it's actually quite good weather. Normally it's extremely warm at this time of year, but this year is odd. It's very pleasant, and even a bit cool at night.

Jessica

The Nice Mage :3
Hello Wind :) Its BOILING here 40c (celsius) Air con going on at full blast!

Mabe

Welcome....this thread can only end with it being read by Chris Hanson. "so you came over to practice two handed".....

Windress

Where I am in Australia, it's actually quite good weather. Normally it's extremely warm at this time of year, but this year is odd. It's very pleasant, and even a bit cool at night.

That sounds lovely! I would happily kill an NPC to be in Australia right now. I've always wanted to go, but never had the opportunity (read: money). Perhaps someday...

On the upside, I have met Hugh Jackman!