Private Harbingers Path * Story thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Are you reading this story? please I want a real count. of actual readers not views.

• Yes.

Votes: 18 85.7%
    • No. But then how would I answer?

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    *Vertius* Sita toyed with the name in her thoughts.

"Look," she said and let out a small sigh. "I know you are uncomfortable talking about your name and your past... But you can't keep it from me forever. If you don't want to talk about it now though, you don't have to. Anyway, we have a bigger problem. I made a commitment to someone I met in Solitude, Doonkur. When I am finished with this mission I am going back to him. I've already sent him a letter explaining what happened, I honestly dont know what I am goin to do."

She paused for a moment and looked at the floor.

"I'm not like this you know. I only started drinking when my parents were taken by bandits. The bandits who took them sent me a letter demanding a lot of money for them to be kept alive. I only came to Skyrim to train, when I think I am ready I will go and free my parents. God, I would never dream of having sex with a stranger, and look at what has happened."

After letting out one deep breath she looked back up and Glass, *I have got used to calling him that* and put on a smile.

"That isn't me, and it won't be anymore. I am Sita, a fiery girl who doesn't take crap from anybody. From now on I will train and train and train until I cant train anymore. When this baby becomes a problem I will deal with it, but for now we will forget about it."

That puzzled Glass. "You mean, acting like it isn't there? Is it even possible to hide?" Glass didn't know much about how it felt, or how you would act when pregnant. After all, he had never been pregnant himself. The thought made him smile, a large-bellied Glass knight.

"About Doonkur... What is he like? Should i see him as my enemy, or what?"

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    "Not as far I know." Sita gave Glass a wink and then continued. "The first time we met - in the Winking Sleever in Solitude - I threatened to cut his tail off. As you can guess I was quite drunk. Oh, did I forget to mention that he is a Khajiit? I never thought I would fall for a Khajiit. Anyway, I know me and the baby will be safe with him."

Sits moved to her bed and sat down.

"You know the other night was a mistake right? You can see the baby whenever you want when it is born, but we need to stay professional. We are friends, nothing more."

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    "it's just as much my fault as it is yours... You know what, I feel like some archery practice."

Sita stood up and took her bow and arrows from besides her desk. She gave Glass a quick hug and then left the room. She was going to practice in the woods where there was live prey.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
    Since glass had decided to make everyone but him a meal, Leo decided that he would catch his own lunch. After a few minutes out in the woods he quickly found his prey and brought it down a few moments later with a quick arrow to the head. After several minutes of skinning and cooking Leo sat eating a large piece of venison, seasoned with herbs he had gathered.

Suddenly Leo heard movement in the trees behind him. He quickly dashed into the under growth and hid, watching for whatever was out there. He quietly drew back an arrow an held his aim in the direction of the noise, ready to fire at a moments notice.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    As Sita walked the forest, the dry leaves beneath her did little to help her remain unheard. Each step send a sharp echo bouncing around the forest. In her hand she held her bow tightly with an arrow pulled back in place and let her keen senses find anything of interest. Soon she came to a small clearing where she relaxed for a moment before suddenly standing upright once more as she smelt something unusual. The smell of cooked meat lingered faintly around her and she did a three-sixty turn before stopping in the same place she has began.

"Is someone out there?" Sita said quietly.

She relaxed once more, it was entirely possible that a hunter had eaten here hours ago.

"I swear, if someone has an arrow pointed at my head, I will skin them alive."

Flint firestorm

"Actually I was aiming for your knee" Leo shouted before jumping out into the clearing. "What brings you here? I thought you'd be with Glass" he said before taking out two apples and tossing one to her. He leaned against a tree and munched on his apple, waiting for her response.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    "Just wanted to get away from it all, you know what I mean." Sita said as she sat against a tree opposite to Leo's. "This is what I like to do. Wander the forest, catch some game, maybe discover something new. I've decided that I'm not going to drink anymore so I can get back to being me and doing what I love."

As she finished her sentence something caught her attention in the distance. She held the apple tightly in her mouth, picked up her bow, pulled an arrow back sharply and then fired. As small wail came in the distance and birds birds in the surrounding trees flew away. With a smile Sita turned back to Leo.

"We can check what I hit in a minute. So what are you doing out here then?"

Flint firestorm

(occ:Lol mistrel my character is Leo in this, not crow :) )
    Leo felt some newfound respect for Sita. He could tell that she was dedicated to giving up alcohol, even though she loved it. "I decided to catch some lunch. Glass seems to still be mad about are argument in the bar and didnt seem to keen on making me lunch. It's fine though, I prefer to catch my own" as he finished his apple he suddenly remembered something. "You didn't look to good earlier. You feeling better?"

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    (OOC: sorted ;) )

Sita hesitated for a moment.

'Yeah, I'm fine. I was just feeling a bit ill. Excuse me for a minute while I go and check what I hit.'

Sita got up from the floor and put her bow across her back before disappearing into the overgrowth. She was gone a few minutes before she called for Leo.

'Leo, get here now!'

As she waited on Leo she examined what she had killed. On the floor wearing Forsworn armour was a young man. On the floor next to him was his bow and one arrow ready to be fired.

'He must have been watching our conversation. Bloody hell, someone did have an arrow pointed at my head.' she whispered to herself.

Flint firestorm

Leo examined the body. "strange. I could've sworn I read somewhere that forsworn always hunted in groups...." Leo suddenly felt uneasy. "we shouldn't stay here" Leo said and went to leave but just as he started walking he heard a noise. On instinct Leo duck and, not a moment later, a arrow flew right over his head. "Ambush! Run for cover!" he shouted. He and Sita jumped behind a rocky outcrop which provided them cover from the barrage of arrows. "are you hurt?"

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    'No, I'm fine. I counted at least two in the trees and three on the ground, what about you?'

Sita took her bow from her back and pulled and arrow into place.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    'My thoughts exactly, I'll take the one on the right.' Sita readied herself against the edge of the rock. 'Three... Two... One... Now!'

Leo and Sita both jumped out from behind the rock simultaneously and fired their arrows with deadly precision. Sita aimed for the head and the man died instantly as the arrow pierced his forehead.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    Bruynzeel, sat lotus position on his heirloom rug, one of the few things he had from his time before....

He even feared to think of it. And there it was in his file. The good and the bad alike, memories of each event had echoed in his head for days. Sure he had become good at appearing calm and collected.

His demons and deeds were starting to be weighed. Which side would the scale finally tip? He hoped for a more honored than dishonorable.

But some of the things he did when young were truely bad. And because of it Bruynzeel had been part and apart for a lot of events. There were even things in there about his secret character flaws.

How like a Orsmer, he had a frenzy problem. But even that was a lie... he thought. "They can control theirs. While you have wiped whole villages, for the heads of just a few bandits. And, why cause they offended your honor?"

"The honor of respect. Why should anyone give you respect? Your age is not enough heck thats why, for respect. that you actually joined up a few times." then meekly, he actually whispers to himself "The good fight.." "Some of the bad ones really only turned bad while you were in them. You cast a dark shadow still."

Flint firestorm

Leo's arrow prodded his targets heart, killing him instantly. They both then duck behind the rocks before the ground archers had time to respond.

"right, I'll break left and draw their fire while you take them out" Leo immediately sprinted left, dodging the barrage of arrows. As he ran he saw one of the forsworn drop his bow and charge him. Leo quickly drew an arrow and shot him at point blank range, killing him.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    As Leo sprinted off to the left Sita loaded her bow and jumped out to the right of the rock. She went unnoticed as all attention was on Leo and her job was made easier as he took one of the Foraworn out while moving. Pulling back as far as she could, Sita let go off the arrow and it flew quicker that the eye could see towards the closest enemy. The arrow struck in the man's neck and he was thrown to the ground. If the impact didn't kill him he would certainly bleed out.

Now already ahead of her own thoughts Sita had another arrow ready to fire. Her next target was a woman. She moved quicker than the last one but Sita managed to send an arrow through her right eye. As the opponent fell to the floor there was silence for a moment until Sita spoke.

'What the hell was that?' she said moving towards Leo. 'Why would the Forsworn be watching us? How would they even know about us? We need to take some of these bodies back to Bruynzeel, maybe he will be able to work out where they came from.'