• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Is LeBron worthy of the ring after leaving his city to go where he knows he will win? or is it dumb?

• Total voters

CasperTheKilla

My favorite teams are the Thunder. But I usually end of using the celtics cause everyone just quits out when i choose thunder. Rando is a great true PG and can pass out to Allen or Pierce, donw to KG in the post or drive in and draw contace.. The pacers are a pretty decent shooting team to use also.
I need some ideas on other teams. What do you use and whats their style of play?

i love the thunder! i also like using the 76ers theyre a good team for driving in! i hear james harden could be getting traded soon though?? that would be soo sad

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
This, my friends, is a misplaced thread.

You've posted this in the 'General Skyrim Discussion' forum, which is meant for threads that are related to Skyrim. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to move it to 'The Lobby'.

In the meantime, he made a decision to transfer to another team. That was his decision to make, and he had every right. It was a smart decision, too, if you hadn't noticed that he just won a championship. If you were offered money, fame and renown and the chance to make your life's dream into reality, then you'd mosey on along to another city, too.

CasperTheKilla

i still think dont see the accomplishment of winning when you leave your team guarantee you will win a championship with the new team. he abandoned his family

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
From a moral standpoint, sure, some would call it "wrong". I see he's still wearing a championship ring, though. He wasn't guaranteed a championship any more than he was with the Cavs, he played basketball like a boss and he earned it by beating the competition; that's how you win championships, you win. Lebron James won.

Moving from the Cavs to the Heat might make him a jerk, but that doesn't mean he didn't win with Miami. You can't take away the fact that he's a champion. He could sell crack cocaine to children, but he'd still be a champion. He made a cut and dry, smart business decision. Anyone else would do the same in his shoes. You may say that you wouldn't, but you've never had millions of dollars and all your dreams dangled in front of you, either.

If you live your life to please everyone else (those "everyone else" in this case being complete and utter strangers, no less) then you aren't living at all. Like Katt Williams said, you have to think about your star player, your number one. Sometimes you've got to do what's best for yourself, not what a bunch of strangers in Ohio want you to do to please them.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I don't really follow basketball, but I do follow football (soccer). It's not uncommon for a quality player to make a move to a bigger club. You play the sport to win silverware and if you've got the quality, but the club you're at doesn't, well it only makes sense.

I know we have some English posters, so I'll throw this example out. Fernando Torres moved to Chelsea in what was arguably one of the biggest transfers ever. I truly believe Torres was after European accolades and that wasn't going to happen in a Liverpool shirt. He got what he wanted in Chelsea, despite his lack of performance.

Anyway, yeah, LeBron made the same kind of move as Torres. He moved from a small club to a bigger club. I grew up a Knicks fan, so I was a bit peeved when he snubbed New York for Miami.

And I clearly need to start looking in The Lobby forum more often.