Animal Crossing (sort of specifically Jump Out)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
tumblr_m7zpszy4ut1qfsxpyo1_r2_500.gif

Ahem. So, I know that in the world of "gamers" in general there is a lot of hate toward Nintendo right now; specifically the Wii. So, I hope I'm not touching any sore spots for any of you folks out there ;)

Animal Crossing has got to be one of my favorite things ever. Call me what you like, but I can't get enough of it. I bought myself a flippin' 3DS soley in anticipation of the release of Animal Crossing: Jump Out next year.

I feel like a crack head right now waiting for the release of this game, and I'm kinda hoping I'm not the only one :confused: So please, for the love of Tom Nook, tell me that somebody else on this site has a love for this game. And if you do, tell me what your favorite things are about the Animal Crossing series. Are you going to be getting the 3DS Animal Crossing when it hits shelves in America (and/or Europe for you fancy overseas folks)? And if so... GIVE ME YOUR 3DS FRIEND CODE LEST I EAT YOUR SOUL RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!! We must play together. WE MUST!

Ok, now talk to me about animal crossing... I'll start :p

I recently restarted my town in Wild World for kicks and giggles to tie me over until the spring (which is when "Jump Out" will supposedly be coming to the states). And I gotta say, I really love fishing and gardening. Nothing like catching that rare fish after a long day of searching or finally getting a perfect town filled with perty flowers. :D

tumblr_mcewv1Q1Wm1r5kyvmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcefraJjdK1qzp9weo6_r2_250.gif

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
I admittingly am all (or was) up on this game, spent about 2 full summers playin both the orignal and one for the Wii. Awesome to know guys like it too haha. One question though.......... do you have a golden statue by the train station??????o_O

I admittingly am all (or was) up on this game, spent about 2 full summers playin both the orignal and one for the Wii. Awesome to know guys like it too haha. One question though.......... do you have a golden statue by the train station??????o_O
I never actually played the gamecube Animal Crossing sadly :sadface: I've considered stealing my brother's cube and buying a copy. :p I did manage to get myself a nifty lighthouse in City Folk before I lost all my game data though :D

thatwudbryan

Awww man if you like AC the first ones like the best one! You def gotta try that one I liked it better than City Folk but I like classics so idk. Never did get that lighthouse in City Folk either too busy givin Turtles borrowed gameboys so I could pimp out the pad hahaha. Might check this new one out but don't have a 3DS so that might be a problem

Awww man if you like AC the first ones like the best one! You def gotta try that one I liked it better than City Folk but I like classics so idk. Never did get that lighthouse in City Folk either too busy givin Turtles borrowed gameboys so I could pimp out the pad hahaha. Might check this new one out but don't have a 3DS so that might be a problem
Haha yeah like I said, I actually never intended to buy a 3DS until I found out about this new Animal Crossing :p If you are even slightly interested, I'd say look into it ;)
I just love the way everything looks. Plus, you get to be MAYOR of the town :p

AC3DS_9.jpg

AC3DS_8.jpg
Oh and you can swim!
AC3D-Direct2.jpg

Kapp%27n_and_Motorboat.png

thatwudbryan

Haha yeah like I said, I actually never intended to buy a 3DS until I found out about this new Animal Crossing :p If you are even slightly interested, I'd say look into it ;)
I just love the way everything looks. Plus, you get to be MAYOR of the town :p

AC3DS_9.jpg

AC3DS_8.jpg
Oh and you can swim!
AC3D-Direct2.jpg

Kapp%27n_and_Motorboat.png
Haha looks the same as gamecubes graphics nice idk though, animal crossings one of those life sucking games n I already got one of those (take a guess) but if prices on game n 3DS's aren't too crazy, I wouldn't be opposed to gettin it AC is awesome. Im straight btw

New information about Animal Crossing 3DS has been released today with the North American Nintendo Direct. Apparently, we will actually be calling it: Animal Crossing: New Leaf here in the states. I'll update here if I find any new info :D

EDIT1: Also, there was a Japanese Nintendo Direct today. I haven't found any translated information from it, but from what I've gathered, there is some kind of "Nintendo Town" where you can get special Nintendo game themed items. Anyway, Troll is looking into everything. I need help :p
tumblr_mcgdivwGaD1r4yzs3o1_500.png

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Sow what do you do? Let animals cross streets?

And the tags for this thread are lies.

Sow what do you do? Let animals cross streets?

And the tags for this thread are lies.
Haha I know they're lies, but I've learned from all my years living in Chicago that you must lie to get people to pay attention to you. So, I do. :p

Anyway, it's kind of a life simulator game. You get a house and you can basically do whatever you like... Improve the town, fish, catch bugs, hunt for fossils, collect furniture, become rich, talk to your neighbors (who are all animals), and whatever else your heart desires. It's a bit odd, and there's really no point, but I really do truly love it. :D

Jersey Dagmar

Haha I know they're lies, but I've learned from all my years living in Chicago that you must lie to get people to pay attention to you. So, I do. :p

Anyway, it's kind of a life simulator game. You get a house and you can basically do whatever you like... Improve the town, fish, catch bugs, hunt for fossils, collect furniture, become rich, talk to your neighbors (who are all animals), and whatever else your heart desires. It's a bit odd, and there's really no point, but I really do truly love it. :D

So it's...the Sims basically.

In some ways it is very similar. But it has a charm that the sims doesn't provide. A japanese, cartoony vibe that still makes me happy even though I am a 21 year old male now haha! :p

Jersey Dagmar

In some ways it is very similar. But it has a charm that the sims doesn't provide. A japanese, cartoony vibe that still makes me happy even though I am a 21 year old male now haha! :p

Play with your pixelated dolls, Troll. Whatever. LOL

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts