A Reminder About Etiquette

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I would just like to remind people that when you signed up for the forums, you agreed to the Terms and Rules. Specifically, this part:

You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

We have endeavored overall to give a wide amount of latitude to our members. There have been a few recent occasions, however, where I think some have crossed a line. This needs to stop. The phrase "any Content" refers to posts, shoutbox comments, blog entries, conversations in the Inbox and any other place you contribute on here. I feel the latitude we have offered has been abused.

We do not have a bunch of egomaniacal power-hungry mods banning people left and right for ridiculous offenses. This is Skyrim Forums. You all have contributed to making this place a haven of information and comaraderie. You have all helped shaped this place that you continue to visit. We do not feel that we have excessive or inappropriate expectations of the membership.

If you are unsure of what these terms mean, feel free to ask Renegader or myself. If you are unwilling to abide by the terms, let us know and we will remove your account.

You can ban me now Rayven :p

BTM.jpg

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I think the moderators here are pretty cool, from what I've seen. I'm not trying to kiss butt, either. I've been to a few forums where people get warned just to provoke them to say something that will get them banned, or they get banned for stupid things like "edition warring" (where you can't compare new editions of games to older ones, just because all the moderators support the new edition). I appreciate that the moderators don't abuse their power here. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts