• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Hunfar

~Thread full, no more characters may join~

Welcome! We are about to embark on a journey from Falkreath to Solitude to join the legion. Only four may join (can start with two people and meet others on the way.) Leave a description of your characters race, personality abilities and equipment/weapons.

If you want to create scenarios involving creatures/items/places etc not in Skyrim that's encouraged. If you leave right in the middle of a session please make an alibi.

Guidelines:

1. All swords of similar weight are equal in power, heavier swords add a bashing bonus.
    2. Spells cannot be spammed or used unfairly.
    3. You may have your own unique weapons not tied to TES universe or Skyrim. Smaller weapon carrying quantity (throwing knives, darts etc) must be realistic. Can be re-made along the way if realistically plausible.

blue 468

I want to try but note this is my first time doing one of these so please bare with me if i make mistakes:)

Name: Arannir
    Race: Bosmer(Wood Elf)
    Class: Ranger/Archer
    Looks: 5'6, Tan skin, shoulder length dark brown hair, slight build, Scar going from the corner of his left eye to his mouth
    Personality:Quiet but once he takes an interest in someone he becomes really friendly and talkative but if given a task he won't stop in till it is completed.
    Equipment/Weapons: Linwe's armor, ebony bow and arrows, two ebony swords
    Background: Born in Valenwood he grew up not knowing his mother so he was raised by his father. His father taught him how to use the bow at a young age and unlike most Bosmer how to use a sword. When he was 16 the Thalmor killed his father so Arannir left But was imprisoned a 4 years later by Thalmor. When he was released he decided to go to Skyrim for a new beginning.

Name: Valen Dreth
    Race: wood elf
    Bio: Raised in Skyrim, he grew up as a hunter of boar and bear. He lived in a poor little town, where the people lived off the land. Valen distinguished himself once, by warding off an attack of a giant. He was named warden of the village, but still he was not satisfied. One day, on a sunnier day than usual, Valen dressed himself in his fur and leather, took his hunting bow and arrows, and left. Now, he's just looking for adventure.

Skills: Smithing leather and furs, archery, sneak, athletics, daggers, alchemy, fletching.
    Items: Fur armor, leather greaves, fur boots, leather helmet (all crafted as fine as you get, having the protective rate of an iron/steel combo), hunting bow, steel arrows (mostly broadheads), iron dagger (mostly for skinning).

Hunfar

You guys can go ahead if you want, I'll catch up later, gonna be busy until tomorrow. Try not to get too close to Solitude without me :D

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    Name: Arthur Swift-Sword (Normally just called Arthur or Art by his friends)
    Race: Nord
    Class: Rogue
    Traits: Arthur is 25 and, according to himself, is a rather, average sized Nord, about 5'9. he has one blind eye (all white) and one blue eye. there is scar leading from the bottom of his blind eye to about the bottom of his chin.
    Personality: Is at times, a very reliable asset but will easily change his attitude when coin is involved. is never afraid to speak out and have his voice heard.
    Equiptment: Arthur is armed with an Ebony dagger he calls "Soul Stealer" and knows very little magic. the magic he does know however is begginner and not very effective (Sparks and Flames). Arthur wears a full set of Glass armor
    Bio: Born in Skyrim and raised there untill the age of 17, he moved to Hammerfell and made a living selling weapons to, really anyone who asked. He was placed under arrest but managed to escape, and afterwards fled back to Skyrim. Now, he is just a wanderer, one of those folks who would commit crimes, or, kill bandits for a little coin.

Hunfar

OOC: Hey, thanks for joining :]. I'm assuming you know the basics? If you post anything non-story related type 'OOC:' behind it, be creative with scenarios but keep it realistic, etc. You could know more than me for all I know, just making sure :p.

OOC: I'll be playing a Dunmer battlemage. Banded iron armor, iron boots, iron gauntlets, steel flail. specializes in adept fire spells and below, skilled with blunt weapons/alchemy and novice healer.

OOC: I'm going to edit a few rules into the first post then start off the story.

Hunfar

Ralem awoke from his slumber, The Dead Man's Drink Inn flowed with the soothing voice of a female bard. "Thank Azura it's not the drums this time" he sighed while stretching. Ralem flipped a septin to the lovely bard as he strolled out the door. After inspecting his bag for essentials he was off, Solitude beckoned.

OOC: We'll meet up on the way i suppose.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    OOC: sorry late post. thought you ment tomorrow so i watched tv. lol

Arthur hopped from the caravan quickly, snatching his satchel as he got off. "What a trip...my back is so sore..." with that, Arthur tossed a few Septims at the Caravan driver, and entered Dead Mans drink...

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    sitting down quietly at a table, Arthur ordered some Mead. it wasnt long before some Drunk men started ranting on about the Stormcloaks and The Imperials. Old memories spurred in Arthur's head about being arrested, and for doing his job nonetheless! finishing his drink, he devised a way to get back at the Imperials and set off towards Solitude.

blue 468

Arannir walked into Falkreath after a long day of hunting, bag full of assorted pelts. "Might as well stop to get a drink before I find someone to trade me for these pelts", he said as he looked at Dead Mans drink.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    When walking to the gate, a group of Steel armor wearing hired thugs approached, eager to earn their pay. Drawing his ebony dagger, Soul Stealer he quickly cut one bandits neck and knocked the 2nd one down. he stepped on the fallen and, tear eyed, bandit's neck untill he passed out. looting a total of 456 gold from their bodies, Arthur continued out the gate to Solitude

blue 468

As Arannir opened the door to Dead Man's drink a Nord walked past him in a hurry, Arannir felt a sense of excitement and adventure so he turned around and followed the Nord.

blue 468

As Arannir started to follow the Nord he noticed a group of armed sell swords approach the Nord, but almost quicker than Arannir could follow the Nord dispatched the group. "This is going to be an intresting adventure".

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    Arthur turns around to see a bosmer (OOC: yes, you blue) following him. "What do you want? make it quick im bout' to head somewhere..."

blue 468

Arannir was surprised when the Nord said, "What do you want? make it quick im bout' to head somewhere..." "Oh nothing just heading out like you." "why did you think I was following you?"