• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So, I if you've read this thread, you'll be aware that Troll has recently purchased himself a 3DS specifically for the purposes of playing the new Animal Crossing game when it releases. Little did I know that I would actually begin to like this little hand-held bundle of fun and shenanigans.

I began to wonder if maybe anyone else who was a member of Skyrim Forums owned a 3DS as well. And if so, I was hoping that we could talk about it, and more hopefully exchange friend codes. I like having buddies, what can I say? :p It would be great to have at least a couple other Skyrim Forums members on my friends list. So what do you say? I know somebody out there has to own one. SOMEBODY! DON'T TELL ME I'M ALONE! I'M NOT CRAZY! Am I???

Friend Code: 5327-2352-8543
Name: Zachary♪

I've got Mario Kart 7, Kingdom Hearts and Ocarina of Time 3D. I also downloaded this "swapnote" thing that I guess people like doing.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I used to have one, but I had to sell it for some food and gas money. Such is the way.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts