Keeper of the Morag Tong - Fedave Sedas

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
also I dont know if you are looking at this from a different point of view but if he is part of the morag tong shouldn't he be worshipping the daedra and things like that? I always thought the morag tong were evil. Also since in the quest for Mehrunes razor it has the morag tong in it and it has Mehrunes dagon in it and it gives you an awesome dagger I think it would be a really great and interesting quest for Fedave

DarkEastwood

They worship Mephala, and her quest doesn't appear until a bit higher of a level (21 I think?), so I'll definetly do that. And also, I always were under the impression that they had the mentality of Templars, where they eliminate those who don't deserve to live, and are corrupt in some way (i.e. drunk beggar). I could be wrong though.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
yeah I see what you mean, have you played the oblivion main questline? that gives quite a lot of info but Kind of from an evil perspective.

DarkEastwood

1st of Heartfire, 4E 201

I feel like I've seen everything these passed few days. I make my dwelling in the Silver Blood Inn in Markarth for now. My old home away from home has rejected me.

After my first assassination, I figured I'd celebrate the rest of the day. I had a few pints of ale, and a nice meal the whole day. I wanted the murder to settle in the town before I set out of the inn, so I stayed in the Bannered Mare all day. The next day, I got up early and set out. The instant I set out of the door, two guards charged at me with swords drawn. How did they know it was me? They must have done some investigating the day before. Well my first reaction was to sprint toward the city gates. And that's what I did. I made my way to the gate, but took an excruciatingly painful arrow to the back as I left. I got to the carriage and he asked me where I wanted to go. I remembered Morthal's 'famous' alchemy shop, so I told him Morthal before I jumped on the back of the carriage.

I guess the Whiterun populace doesn't know a hero from a Dark Brotherhood assassin. I'll come back in a week or so, once things calm down. They couldn't have gotten that much info on me, let alone what my face looks like. That also reminds me, I need some new armor. That fur armor I'm wearing isn't going to help much against those arrows. It needs to be somewhat stealth oriented too. If they knew me the first time, I had to be more careful the second. I'll get better.

So I make my way to Morthal and check out the alchemy shop. It wasn't anything special. Solitude's was more refined and elaborate than here. The clerk here asked me to swing by Whiterun and drop a note off to the priest about her brother. I took the note, but didn't promise I'd be able to get to Whiterun anytime soon. So I shopped some and made some potions, then went to the inn and slept. I decided I was going to head North to Solitude the next day, so I did. I ran into a giant pack of mud crabs, which I killed and harvested their chiton from. I also noticed a chest where they were near, so I looted a few coins from it. Then I lost direction of where I was going. I'll be honest, I went in a random direction. But it wasn't a bad guess, as I ended up across the river from the trading docks of Solitude. Still, I'd have to be careful next time. But I still had to walk upstream some to reach a mill, where I could safely cross the river.

Then I shopped around Solitude some, and did a little errand for this old woman in the alchemy shop. I was hoping that if I'd help her, I'd become some sort of 'Premium Customer' and get a discount. But the errand was a sad one. I delivered a message to the captain in Solitude asking of her daughters whereabouts in the Imperial army. He told me she died in a scouting incedent. A shame. I delivered the reply to the woman, and left quickly afterwards to meet the carriage there. I decided I'd give Markarth a visit, since it wasn't too far away. The road was bumpy, but I arrived a little after midnight.

As I entered the city, a man approached a woman at the markets with a dagger drawn. He was obviously up to no good. But then I thought: what if he was, and he was assassinating for justice like myself? The woman seemed innocent though, and I promised that if I came to realize she was the bad one here, I would fulfill his wish of assassinating her. So I drew my bow and fired a shot at the mans shoulder, stunning him. The guards finished him off, so I took my share of a dagger. A dagger that I expect will come in handy in later assassinations. I conversed with the distressed people, then did some investigating on it with a nervous man, who handed me a note. I put it in my pocket and promised myself I'd read it in them morning. I was too tired to read right now. I made my way into the Silver Blood Inn, and ordered dinner for the night, as well as a bed. Tomorrow should be eventful, I'm sure.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
That was definitly the best entry yet, the amount of detail you put into it made it that much better. You should post another thing over on Hrisskar's so that fans of him know about this journal as it is really well done and I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy reading it.

DarkEastwood

1st of Heartfire, 4E 201

As expected, today was very eventful. And it's funny, because I haven't even left the city today.

When I woke up this morning, my back was aching from the stone beds. Who's terrible idea was to make beds made of stone? Anyway, I got straight to business. I read the note, which directed me toward the Shrine of Talos. I walked up the stairs to the shrine and opened the door . I was cautious upon entrance, not knowing what was on the other side. But it was just the nervous man sitting in the shadows. He told me there's a group of madmen named the Forsworn that are trying to take over the city. My question is how killing a simple woman would affect the fate of a city. Are the forsworn the right ones here? I asked about the history of the Forsworn, and apparently they were the original owners of the city until the Nords massacred the city and took it over. So the forsworn are the good guys here. But the tough part about this is, I don't know who's forsworn and who is. I collected the rest of the info from the man, then went to talk to the woman I rescued.

She was still distressed from the night before, as she was sitting by the fire. I asked her some things and figured out nothing except that she was here on an espionage mission from the Empire. That was none of my business, so I left her alone. Then I figured out from the innkeeper that the man worked for a smithy. That'd be my next destination. I went and talked to the Orc owner, who directed me to the Warrens, a home for the poor in Markarth. I crept inside and asked the man in charge for his key, which he regretfully gave to me. Inside a chest in the assassins room, was a note commanding him to come armed to the market. It was mysteriously signed 'N'. I'm going to get to the bottom of this so I can realize if the forsworn really are the good guys in this. Then I'll do something about it.

I exited the Warrens and was met by a bulking man, with his fist raised and ready for a fight. I saw no way out of it, so I started to fight. He punched hard, much harder than I did. He also took punches much better. I dodged some of his punches, as he dodged some of mine. I had to drink some of the potions I had concocted earlier, to stay alive from his devastating punches. After awhile, the scuffle was over, and he revealed that N was a man named Nepo, who worked for Thonar Silver-Blood, an important figure in the city.

He's going to be my next stop. I must be prepared for anything. I don't expect him to take an accusation easily.

DarkEastwood

That was definitly the best entry yet, the amount of detail you put into it made it that much better. You should post another thing over on Hrisskar's so that fans of him know about this journal as it is really well done and I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy reading it.
It's in my signature, so hopefully they'll see it :) Also, as long as I'm posting, it should be seen. Thanks for the support so far :D

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
yeah btw I liked your last post but in the first paragraph you say shrine of and then dont say anything after you just move on. What shrine was it?

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
thanks I actually thought of it from this book in one of the vampire lairs that tells you some stuff about those types of vampires. (the valk-whatevers) it is in Movarths lair i think

DarkEastwood

2nd of Heartfire, 4E 201

This forsworn business is really a headache. It's tough to say who the good guys are in this, but I came to a conclusion which I will reveal later in the entry.

So I decide to look into this Thonar Silver-Blood guy. He seemed to be caught up in all this someway or another, so I'd pay him a visit up at the treasury. As soon as I walked in, I saw a few Silver-Bloods walking around. They were nothing but rude to me, but I ignored them. After a bit of convincing, I got an immediate appointment with Thonar. He told me he's keeping the king of the Forsworn, a guy named Madanach, in mine that they use as a prison. He told me Madanach keeps the other forsworn orderly, in exchange for his life. As soon as our conversation ended, some forsworn agents appeared and killed everybody in the building except me and Thonar. He was furious, and he had reason to. I left the building, intending not to meddle with him any further.

Next was my visit with Nepo. I'm going to be honest; I was scared. I didn't know what he had planned for me, and I knew he was expecting me at some point. It was nighttime, so I had to confront him before he escaped the city. I went in, and he immediately confessed that he was a Forsworn agent taking direct orders from Madanach. I wanted to tell him my intentions for the forsworn, but at the time I was on the fence about both sides. The Silver-Bloods seem to be corrupt and mistreated the forsworn. The forsworn were territorial and would do anything to retake their land. Before I could come to a verdict, the people in the room attacked me. It was a tight space, I was outnumbered, and they caught me off guard. So I ran out the door.

They followed me out through the city, and out the city gates. The guards didn't seem to care. I led them a a bit of a way out the city, then hid. I watched them scatter, in an attempt to find me. I slowly snuck around them and back to the city. My heart was pumping so hard, for if they caught me, I knew I would die. When I made my way back into the city, I knew I had to tell the man who initially told me about the Forsworn. I climbed up to the Talos Shrine, and was surprised by an ambush of guards. I surrendered without a battle, and was taken to Cidna Mine. I couldn't do much. I knew that even if I could kill those guards, there'd be tons waiting outside for me.

It seems everyone down here works tirelessly all day. Not a life that anybody should live. They're slaves. I didn't plan on working. I planned on escaping. I asked a man about how to reach Madanach, for he would definetly know his way around. He told me I had to get him a shiv, which is some sort of weapon down here. I asked around, then confronted a man who said he'd give me his if I got him some Skooma from another guy. Filthy Khajiit drink. Good for nothing. But I got it anyway, and in return got a shiv. I gave the shiv to the big Orc I promised to give it to, and he opened the gate to Madanach for me.

Madanach asked me to go ask a man for his story. I was furious, for I wanted answers about the forsworn. But digressed, and asked around for their history down here. They all seemed the same; the Silver-Bloods used their power to overthrow people and put them in jail. Be them innocent or guilty, forsworn or not. Another man told me the Silver-Bloods ordered the killing of his daughter and the imprisoning of himself. That's what pushed it for me. The Forsworn may be violent madmen, but they have a reason to be. The Silver Bloods must be stopped. And the only way to do that is to let the forsworn take over. I returned the Madanach, who gave a speech to all his men that we were going to escape.

We charged through a dwemer tunnel that had a few spiders inside, but we made short work of them with or large numbers. The tunnel contained lots of dwemer architecture. It was fascinating, but I had no time to stop and check any of it out. At the end of the tunnel, a woman met us and gave me my things that they had stripped from me. A sighed out of relief, for I didn't want to lose all my well earned belongings. Then Madanach gave me a special armor, that was of significance to the forsworn. I graciously accepted, then we proceeded through the door. Thonar met us with tons of guards ready to bring us to justice. Or at least that's what his plan was. I intended, along with all the other forsworn, to kill anyone who fights for the Silver-Bloods.

We charged at them, and started to shoot arrows, throw balls of magic, and attack them with swords. The guards that helped Thonar got killed quickly, all pierced by dozens of arrows. We then moved onto Thonar himself. He put up a fight, but he fell too. I found a journal on his body, and decided to read it. His full intention was to exploit the forsworn into giving them free labor. I threw the journal into the running water. I thanked the remaining forsworn once we killed the stragglers, then went down to the gates. I ran into a beggar that was even worse than the one in Whiterun, but I wanted to get out of the dreaded city as soon as I could. I will return though.

I approached the carriage driver, and he asked me where to. Honestly, I didn't know. I figured maybe the Whiterun guards have forgotten me, so I could return there. I could use the company of the people of Whiterun. They're my friends. I write this now on the carriage on the way to Whiterun. I'm excited and nervous to learn the guards reactions to my return. Only time will tell.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts