Keeper of the Morag Tong - Fedave Sedas

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
I think I'm going to start doing a few scenes and happenings that don't happen in the game. Just to make things more interesting and unique. Maybe.
thats a very good idea I did that sometimes in my journal and found it really spices up the reading

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
It'll stay true to the game mostly near the beginning, but a lot of the things relating to the Morag Tong plot will obviously be set apart from the game. I have a lot planned out so far in terms of how the outside world will interact with me in the future in terms of outgame ideas.
sounds great ok I am going to bed I'm excited for more fedave soon

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
It'll stay true to the game mostly near the beginning, but a lot of the things relating to the Morag Tong plot will obviously be set apart from the game. I have a lot planned out so far in terms of how the outside world will interact with me in the future in terms of outgame ideas.
I think that is a necessity for a Morag Tong type of playthrough, since you need to create your own contracts and recreate a dead society!

DarkEastwood

4th of Heartfire, 4E 201

I feel at home again.

As I walked past the Whiterun guards toward the gate, I noticed they didn't recognize me. This good. I can finally peacefully traverse my most familiar location in Skyrim. I visited the smithy and sold a few pieces of the old Forsworn armor Madanach gave me. I had no use of their enchantments. I did keep the boots and gauntlets however. They should help me hunt.

I took a bounty for a bandit stronghold near Whiterun. I left pretty soon. I started to see some bandits, and immediately fell into a stealthy position. I surveyed the area, and noticed it was all uphill. I wanted to come from behind, but I figured that'd be risky so I took the terrain disadvantage. I took my first shot at an archer. He fell after the first hit. I smiled, then moved on. I got two more shots on two more enemies before the rest of the camp started to notice my arrival. I made short work of all of them. I remember when these bounty missions were more challenging. I guess my upgraded gear and the fact that I'm simply better has made these missions seem like a cakewalk. I enetered the stronghold, and quickly dispatched the three bandits inside. There was lots a valuable loot inside, so I took as much as I could carry. Then I headed back to Whiterun to sell all of it.

I'm a rich man now. After receiving payment for the bounty, as well as selling all the loot, I have more than 4000 gold to my name. I don't know what to spend it on. I have some of the best weapons I can find, so I took a visit to the alchemist in the city. I divulged some money into some ingredients, and quickly made it back by selling my unneeded potions. I did, for the first time, keep the invisibility potions I made. They'll likely prove useful later. I went to bed at the Bannered Mare, hoping tomorrow that I would find something challenging or surprising.

I woke up the following morning with the mentality of revisiting Riverwood. I didn't know if I would return to Whiterun anytime soon. I gave my farewell to Hulda, the innkeeper. I also stopped by the alchemist, for we grew close in all those hours of creating potions and training. I said farewell to her, then said goodbye to Adrienne Avenicci. I set out to Riverwood, and shot some deer on the way. My hunting skills have sharpened, but still need improvement. I miss sometimes, but hit mostly. As I reached Riverwood, I noticed the lumberjack there had a bow on his back. I figured he could teach me a thing or two about archery. He said he'd help me as long as I help him woo a the sister of the shopkeeper in the town. I gave her a letter, hoping to eliminate the 'competition' of the area. It worked, and I returned to Faendal, the archery trainer. He agreed to teach me two skills: Sharper aim, and proper stealth shots. I was grateful, and hoped it would help me in my hunts. I set out for a hunt south of Riverwood.

During my hunts, I ran into a cabin containing an old woman. It looked suspicious, so I figured I'd carefully search the house. I came upon a cellar, and slowly crawled into it. It had everything. Tons of ingredients, an alchemy table, an enchanting table. She must be up to something. I soon found a note, revealing that she was a witch. I guess that means she'll be my next target. But she had me cornered, and there was no way out other than where she was standing.

I decided to coat my bow in a very potent poison that would hopefully kill her quicker. I slowly made my way out, turned the corner with my bow drawn. As soon as I saw her, I shot her. She didn't die, but she was wounded. I drew my two swords and charged at her. She threw a spell at me with her left arm, which missed me. I cut off her left arm to prevent more spells from being thrown at me. My Orcish sword cut through her shoulder like butter. I then took my other sword and drove it through her stomach. She froze, then slid off my sword. Her lifeless body fell to the ground, bleeding everywhere. I stared at her, then wrote a note on the back of the note revealing she was a witch. I wrote:

Courtesy of the Morag Tong

I then returned to the inn in Riverwood for some well deserved sleep. Hopefully I don't run into anymore mages soon. They're nasty to fight with.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
iI really enjoyed about you fighting the witch but I never found her cellar I'll have to look for it. I liked seeing the 3 viewpoints of Hriskar being friends with her, Dar-Shein wanting her for food, and Fedave killing her in justice.

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
iI really enjoyed about you fighting the witch but I never found her cellar I'll have to look for it. I liked seeing the 3 viewpoints of Hriskar being friends with her, Dar-Shein wanting her for food, and Fedave killing her in justice.
That's an excellent point! I hadn't thought about how different the 3 experiences were.

DarkEastwood

4th of Heartfire, 4E 201

I decided to walk to a new hold today. I figured I'd find fresh game, and some new adventures. So I set out southwest to the supposed Falkreath Hold.

I encountered plenty of deer and foxes. So I knew the area was ripe with game. So I trekked on. Nothing really eventful happened, except for how I stumbled upon an abandoned camp. The journal of the old owner of the camp said the area is full of fresh ingredients. I was really happy about this, so I decided to stay there for awhile and pick out all the surrounding flora and herbs. I found lots of Nirnroot, a primary ingredient in Invisibility potions. I picked all of those, marked the location of the camp on my map, then continued on. Eventually I came upon the town of Falkreath. It was a decent town, but was obsessed with death. The alchemists shop was rather small, but it held up well. The smithy was as good as any other town, but the man was missing his dog. I decided it wasn't in my best interest, seeing as I was an assassin. Not some lost and found. But the man was nice, and had his smithy set up specially for the plentiful game in the wild.

I then stopped by the Jarl's longhouse, only to be met by the most disrespectful man I've met in Skyrim. It was the Jarl himself. He was a young man, who ordered everyone to do his bidding, doing no work himself. He reaped the rewards of the land around him, and gave nothing in return except contempt. I'd assassinate him, but that would probably throw the town into disarray. So passing that opportunity by, I resumed to go to the inn and sleep. Tomorrow will hopefully be a day full of great hunting.

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
I'm taking suggestions on how to regulate income on alchemy. I don't want to make too much from it. I think I may just make it so I no longer sell my potions when finished.
I had some of the same reservations with my game, but I knew that this kind of play style would make the use of certain alchemy recipes and potions really important. That's why I made mine where I need training to make any potion ever, and then only when I purchased the recipe could I make that one. No blind experimenting or eating ingredients to find the first effect.

Now that I think about it, a great way to regulate income would be to make it so for every new recipe you purchase, you need to pay for another level of training in order to concoct that potion. It would also give you motivation to travel to other holds and cities to see if other alchemy shops have new recipes. Especially with how fascinated Fedave is with alchemy, it would let him see more cities quicker, find new targets to assassinate AND improve his alchemy repertoire!

Once you start getting up in levels for alchemy, the training would start getting really expensive, and then you could justify making money off of it to justify training to become so good at it!

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
Wouldn't you lose tons of money though?
At the higher levels, like above 45-50, yes, but you might not even need to train anymore at that level, then you could consider yourself advanced enough to begin experimenting legitimately and make more expensive potions. This would at least level the income at the lower levels and make it seem more realistic that you need training and recipes to develop your skills at first.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
It turns out, it heavily discourages me from creating potions, and alchemy in general. I think I'm just going to not sell any potions, and only make potions I need.
What if you could make all potions but since you can add a third ingredient you have to have a third powerful ingredient to be able to sell the potion. You could add in an expensive ingredient that doesn't actually affect the potion and this would help to balance the money.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts