• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Deimos

The Vokun Ronaan of Dinok
    For Rp people usually create new character ( not the video game characters) but like their own imagination

Your character doesn't have to be your character from the game. you can Imagine a new one with different skills and different everything. It doesn't matter do you want . I'm just saying It won't be fun for people to read about a dude who can kill everything with one hit or withstand 7 dragons at once, or have 50 men and women who will obey everything he says.

I never said I could do all that and first, i imagined a character then I brought that character to life in skyrim. Second, eventually I'm gonna make a mod for the warrior Deimos is preparing to kill, it's rp brought to life. Third, I'm not trying to sound like a dick and start an argument I'm just trying to clear things up so you don't think,like you said, that I can kill everything in one hit and withstand 7 dragons and command people to do my bidding sorry if I sound like one

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    I never said I could do all that and first, i imagined a character then I brought that character to life in skyrim. Second, eventually I'm gonna make a mod for the warrior Deimos is preparing to kill, it's rp brought to life. Third, I'm not trying to sound like a dick and start an argument I'm just trying to clear things up so you don't think,like you said, that I can kill everything in one hit and withstand 7 dragons and command people to do my bidding sorry if I sound like one
    Oh I understand now ok

Deimos

Again sorry if I sound like a dick :)

DJDragonflame

call me "DJ" or "Dragonflame"
    For Rp people usually create new character (not the video game characters) but like their own imagination

To be honest, my characters ARE from another video game, however I use Caellian as an explorer to all parts of the land that are in the video game world that are fantasy-like lands (like Skyrim) because he has a sense of adventure (which, not to be in his homeland all the time being bored). I also choose Caelalilian because she seeks and wants to destroy him (and anyone who's a friend to Caellian) because she's obsessed with the satisfaction of the destruction of her archenemy and his friends.

I felt that Caellian and Caelalilian were the perfect candidates to play the roles in Skyrim because I can see Caellian have challenges with anything Skyrim can throw at him and Caelalilian trying to attempt to burn her archenemy to a burnt corpse.

MissingOne123

whats this
    Character name: Ambrosia
    Race: High Elf
    Class: Mage
    Looks: Ambrosia is a taller, muscular woman. She has a large frame and often comes off as intimidating to those new to the world of battle. She has a head of thick, shoulder-length auburn. Her lips are thin and pale against her white complexion, while her other features are sharp and angular. She has a pair of green eyes, though a jagged scar over her left has left her blind in that eye. She can usually be found wearing destruction-enchanted hide armor, or robes specializing in increasing her magic.
    Personality: Arrogant and sarcastic, Ambrosia often finds herself doing things on her own, though refuses to accept the fact that people simply do not want to be around her negativity, and often tells herself she is too good to be associated with such bland people, anyways. Despite this attitude about her, she accepts the fact that Skyrim is home to more than one race, and isn't judgmental about things they cannot control.
    Combat Prefs: Though she has been found using a bow, she really is no good at it. Instead she can be spotted relying strictly on casting destruction spells(With the occasional restoration healing spell as well) and swinging an Orcish Sword of Burning, a gift she received from carrying out a favor for an old companion of her's.
    Misc:

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Name: Christopher Aurea Shuzen
    Race: Neko ( Mix Khajiit and Imperial )
    height: 5'10
    Class: Rouge
    Looks : Wears platinum armored gauntlets, leggings that go up to his thighs, long black socks. Has a blue scarf. Flowing brown hair. Emerald Green eyes, black eyebrows. Snow white skin. Carries a large crossbow. Generally a gental smile. Has two platinum daggers just incase that are hidden on his thighs. He also has on black shorts on and a tanktop under his armored brestplate. Has a very feminine figure.

Personality : Cheerful. Flurtatious and seductive at times when in a flirty mood or in dire straits. Mostly possative and has good intentions. Well orgnized and well spoken for.
    Combat Prefferations. He uses a crossbow, daggers, Martial Arts. In darkness he uses his night vision (Feline trait). Adapt healing and healing hands with companions. Water, ice and lightning.

Weaknesses : He is weak to heavy hits, fire and darkness. Lacks Phyisical straighnth.
    Straignths : He is sneeky. Good with ranged combat. Has good stamina and is fast on his feet. Can solve puzzles easily

Google

Race: Neko
    Looks : Wears platinum armored gauntlets, leggings that go up to his thighs, long black socks. Has a blue scarf. Flowing brown hair. Emerald Green eyes, black eyebrows. Snow white skin. Carries a large crossbow. Generally a gental smile. Has two platinum daggers just incase that are hidden on his thighs. He also has on black shorts on and a tanktop under his armored brestplate.

Personality : Cheerful. Flurtatious and seductive at times when in a flirty mood or in dire straits. Mostly possative and has good intentions. Well orgnized and well spoken for.
    Combat Prefferations. He uses a crossbow, daggers, Martial Arts. In darkness he uses his night vision (Feline trait). Adapt healing and healing hands with companions. Water, ice and lightning.

Weaknesses : He is weak to heavy hits, fire and darkness. Lacks Phyisical straighnth.
    Straignths : He is sneeky. Good with ranged combat. Has good stamina and is fast on his feet. Can solve puzzles easily

Bio: He is a Demigod from the planet Lumaria, his mom being a god banished him to Tamrial at a young age for renouncing his throne by standing aginste her for good reason.

Please Pardon the Typos.

Neko? I don't think there is a Neko race in Skyrim. You can only role play as an existing Skyrim playable race. Plus, your an alien who is a demigod? I think this is not role playable on these forums. Try to make a believable character that is one of the playable races already in Skyrim, and do not make him a god or an alien. I'm not mad, but I just don't think you can role play with this character.

DJDragonflame

Race: Neko
    Looks : Wears platinum armored gauntlets, leggings that go up to his thighs, long black socks. Has a blue scarf. Flowing brown hair. Emerald Green eyes, black eyebrows. Snow white skin. Carries a large crossbow. Generally a gental smile. Has two platinum daggers just incase that are hidden on his thighs. He also has on black shorts on and a tanktop under his armored brestplate.

Bio: He is a Demigod from the planet Lumaria, his mom being a god banished him to Tamrial at a young age for renouncing his throne by standing aginste her for good reason.

Please Pardon the Typos.

Maybe you can make him into a Khajiit or he can turn into a Khajiit but he looks like a Breton or Imperial. I wouldn't make up a god or alien. Just suggestions to balance up your char.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Neko? I don't think there is a Neko race in Skyrim. You can only role play as an existing Skyrim playable race. Plus, your an alien who is a demigod? I think this is not role playable on these forums. Try to make a believable character that is one of the playable races already in Skyrim, and do not make him a god or an alien. I'm not mad, but I just don't think you can role play with this character.
    In truth he is weak like every other person, he is no greater or no stronger than a human; simply just another person. He is basicly part Kajit and Imperial. Just has more human traits are visable.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Maybe you can make him into a Khajiit or he can turn into a Khajiit but he looks like a Breton or Imperial. I wouldn't make up a god or alien. Just suggestions to balance up your char.
    I changed somethings around for proper ballance. Like race if you notice. The Demigod thing? Striped of god like powers. So he is just as vaunerable as man is.

DJDragonflame

I changed somethings around for proper ballance. Like race if you notice. The Demigod thing? Striped of god like powers. So he is just as vaunerable as man is.

Ah, ok!

And just to let you know, I would be careful against Caelalilian. She has all the advantage of your weaknesses, so make sure you enchant some resist fire and other stuff on your armor. :D

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Ah, ok!

And just to let you know, I would be careful against Caelalilian. She has all the advantage of your weaknesses, so make sure you enchant some resist fire and other stuff on your armor. :D
    Haha. I changed his background to fit his skills. I hope you guys like the changes and find them acceptable.

I'm sure Chris wouldn't start a fight with her- Better question is which side is he on to her. =o

Google

Haha. I changed his background to fit his skills. I hope you guys like the changes and find them acceptable.

I'm sure Chris wouldn't start a fight with her- Better question is which side is he on to her. =o

Much better! The race mix is a bit weird, but acceptable. Just make sure everyone your role playing with knows everything about your character before you start so they know how to react to you. I hope you have a fun time role playing on the forum! :D

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Much better! The race mix is a bit weird, but acceptable. Just make sure everyone your role playing with knows everything about your character before you start so they know how to react to you. I hope you have a fun time role playing on the forum! :D
    Thank you. I'm a writer on Deviant Art so I know how to improviseXD

Name: Faryn
    Race: Nord
    Class: Mage

Appearance: Sandy Blonde hair, Sun kissed skin ( a farmer tan). Bright blue eyes. When living on his parents farm he wore a simple white shirt and trousers paired with boots. But when he went to theCollegeofWinterholdhe replaced these clothes with robes. He wears a simple silver ring on a chain around his neck which belonged to his late sister.

History: Faryn was born and raised on a farm in Rorikstead, from a young age Faryn helped his parents and his sister on the farm living a simple but satisfying life. When he reached the age of 13 he began to express a talent and interest in magic, which his parents disapproved of. He suffered a terrible time in his life when his sister was killed by bandits. He found that he could not stay at home any longer when his Father told him to give up on this silly magic. He pleaded with his father but he was eventually kicked out once his cousin had to live with them. Not knowing where to go , he made his way to the college of winterhold and began to study up on his magic, having a preference for Restoration and Destructive Magic.
    Faryn was too trusting and helpful in nature and this was taken advantage of by Peryite. He was guided by the Daedric Prince to help stop a necromancer who was misusing a gift given by him. Unknown to Faryn the ‘necromancer’ was actually a priest trying to heal the Daedric Princes wicked ways and he ended up killing him. Wracked with guilt Farn silently accepted the shield called Spellbreaker and returned to the college completely changed from who he was before.

ExplodingCatX

Premium Member
    Name: Agros
    Race: Nord
    Class:Mage
    Specialties: Alchemy, Enchanting, and Smithing.

Appearance: 5' 11" Tanned with slight sinburns. Brown eyes (Don't understand why that would matter). Usually wears a blacksmith apron, but wears robes when enchanting and crafting potions. Light brown sandals. Pitch Black gloves. Brown hair, starting to grow some grays. Slight forehead wrinkles. Normal sized ears. Always wears his dead mothers Gold Diamond ring.

Personality: Prefers not to talk to anybody but custumors, friends, and guards. Although he lives sort of shy, he would take a daedric arrow for his friends.

Weapons: Prefers to change his weapon every battle, if possible.

Abilities: Know ever destruction spell for fire up to Expert level (Don't wanna be to OP, do we now?). When and if his enemy is weak/tired, he has a move (with dual wield war axes) that decapitates his enemy!

Strong points/weaknesses: Extremely resistant to fire (He's a blacksmith, derp). Vunerable to ice. Vampire bites send him into a deep rest, lasting around 4 days, but only phases him a bit (Can't become a vampire due to his ring). If you minorly cut him (A slash with a dagger or a scrape with a sword) in the hands or feet, he can't feel it. He lost the nerves in them.

Combat Prefs: His number one choice is most definetly dual wield war axes of any kind. Second would be a sword and shield. Third choice would be enchanted robes and a fire staff.

Bio: Agros lived in a small farmhouse till 16. His mother and sister would always work inside, cooking, sewing, etc... Most of the time, Agrros spent with his father in the fields and his Forge. When he wasn't creating weapons or working at the field, he snuck off to a secret room he had and would enchant rings and crafting Deadly potions. when he was 16 he left to go study alchemy and enchanments at the College of Winterhold. Agros graduated at the age of 23. But when he did, he was informed that his parents were killed in a bandit raid. He decided at that day, he couldn't kill the bandits himself and persued a life of being a blacksmith and mage. But he swore to kill every bandit he saw. Ever.

Misc: Agros is a very talented smith. He could make anything, If he can come across the materials. Usually takes more materials to make items than most blacksmiths, though.|||He is great with two handed weapons, very strong. But he prefers to be quick. Don't get too close to him in combat, either.|||He always has a trick up his sleeve.|||He enchanted his dead mothers ring. It protects him from vampires.

Fleshway

Vampire Hunter
    Name: Lann
    Race: Imperial
    Class: Crusader
    Weapon(s): Steel sword and a Crossbow

Appearance: Fairly pale for an Imperial, which contrasts with his Jet black hair. 5'7 in height, 140lbs in weight. The most compelling feature is his steel gray eyes; Strong and cold.

Personality: Usually serious about his work, but often laid back when not confronted with jobs. When fighting a foe, he likes to taunt them; For he loves a good challenge.

Bio:As a child, he was too weak to lift a weapon that required two hands, nor could he swing a mace or axe. The local children mocked him for it, thus implying him to use a sword. Lightweight and quick, it was the only thing he could use. Even though the kids would mock him for being weak, he always told himself that the greatest heros wielded swords.

At the age of 16, the village he resided in was raided by Vampires. Many people were killed. None were injured because the Vampire's bite will either kill you, or infect you. Lann was one of the lucky few... He had only been nicked. He wasn't killed, so that could only mean he was infected. It was only a nick, however... He acquired a portion of a Vampire's power, and that being Night Vision. This was only to get worse by age.

There was a cure; To drink the blood of another. The infection hasn't flooded his bloodstream entirely, thus rendering him curable. In desperation, he drank his fathers blood. Nearly killing his father, Lann now seeks to eliminate all Vampires using his trusty Stealth skills, Crossbow and Steel Sword.

Vampire hunting has its con's, and not getting paid is one of them. A journey to Riften somewhat changed that; Or meeting Brynnjolf changed that. He enlisted Lann into the Thieve's Guild the day they first met. The Guild has helped Lann hone his stealth skills by pickpocketing unwanted merchants and sneaking into a house and going through their strongboxes. All the better Lann thought... Making a living off stealing. And better yet, honed sneak skills for killing Vampires.

Deimos

Name: Lann
    Race: Imperial
    Class: Crusader
    Weapon(s): Steel sword and a Crossbow

Appearance: Fairly pale for an Imperial, which contrasts with his Jet black hair. 5'7 in height, 140lbs in weight. The most compelling feature is his steel gray eyes; Strong and cold.

Personality: Usually serious about his work, but often laid back when not confronted with jobs. When fighting a foe, he likes to taunt them; For he loves a good challenge.

Bio:As a child, he was too weak to lift a weapon that required two hands, nor could he swing a mace or axe. The local children mocked him for it, thus implying him to use a sword. Lightweight and quick, it was the only thing he could use. Even though the kids would mock him for being weak, he always told himself that the greatest heros wielded swords.

At the age of 16, the village he resided in was raided by Vampires. Many people were killed. None were injured because the Vampire's bite will either kill you, or infect you. Lann was one of the lucky few... He had only been nicked. He wasn't killed, so that could only mean he was infected. It was only a nick, however... He acquired a portion of a Vampire's power, like Night Vision. This was only to get worse by age.

There was a cure; To drink the blood of another. The infection hasn't flooded his bloodstream entirely, thus rendering him curable. In desperation, he drank his fathers blood. Nearly killing his father, Lann now seeks to eliminate all Vampires using his trusty Stealth skills, Crossbow and Steel Sword.

Im pretty sure vampires don't get night vision its only Khajiits. Not trying to be rude just pointing it out :D