• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Deimos

The Vokun Ronaan of Dinok

Ysarth the watcher

High Elf of the Skyrim wilds
    Im pretty sure vampires don't get night vision its only Khajiits. Not trying to be rude just pointing it out :D

-headsmack-
    Be nice Deimos;)

Name: T'ango the Knowledgeable
    Race: Khajiit
    Class: Thief/Merchant (Sneak, Lockpicking, Pickpocketing, Speech)
    Looks: Reddish/Orange fur. accompanied by a Fu Manchu mustache and white eyes with a blade like pupil
    Personality: Very clever, intelligent and witty. To merchants, thugs and friends his velvet tongue can lower any price, bribe off unwanted thugs and persuade the most stubborn of people.
    Combat Prefs.: Prefers to sneak, in return of fatal sneak attacks
    Bio: T'ango grew up in the Elsweyr city of Corinthe. As a child he would sit by his father in the local Bazaar watching him sell his goods. As he grew older, around the age of 16, he opened up his own stall in the Bazaar. Selling mostly hand sewn garments and jewelry, T'ango made a more than decent living. However, the trick to becoming rich in the Corinthe Bazaar was selling a drink. Skooma, a very delicious drink made from Moon Sugar and Nightshade, was very popular. However, it was a narcotic. Nightshade contained many toxic chemicals, which the Moon Sugar cancelled out. However, it was addictive. T'ango started making his own and selling it. He became rich. The ingredients were scarce though; only three batches of two could be made a month.
    However though, T'ango was a skilled thief. He would sneak in marketplaces and steal Moon Sugar, Nightshade and Sleeping Tree Sap, another popular narcotic. His luck was running out though. Eventually, he was run out by local merchants, guards and nobles for thievery. He fled to Skyrim in just the right time; The Civil War had begun, and T'ango was going to become rich again.
    His title, "The Knowledgeable" he was deemed the Knowledgeable because he knew many secrets and events; Somewhat like M'aiq the Liar, since he was usually informed of the on going events.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Name: T'ango the Knowledgeable
    Class: Thief/Merchant (Sneak, Lockpicking, Pickpocketing, Speech)
    Looks: Reddish/Orange fur. accompanied by a Fu Manchu mustache and white eyes with a blade like pupil
    Personality: Very clever, intelligent and witty. To merchants, thugs and friends his velvet tongue can lower any price, bribe off unwanted thugs and persuade the most stubborn of people.
    Combat Prefs.: Prefers to sneak, in return of fatal sneak attacks
    Bio: T'ango grew up in the Elsweyr city of Corinthe. As a child he would sit by his father in the local Bazaar watching him sell his goods. As he grew older, around the age of 16, he opened up his own stall in the Bazaar. Selling mostly hand sewn garments and jewelry, T'ango made a more than decent living. However, the trick to becoming rich in the Corinthe Bazaar was selling a drink. Skooma, a very delicious drink made from Moon Sugar and Nightshade, was very popular. However, it was a narcotic. Nightshade contained many toxic chemicals, which the Moon Sugar cancelled out. However, it was addictive. T'ango started making his own and selling it. He became rich. The ingredients were scarce though; only three batches of two could be made a month.
    However though, T'ango was a skilled thief. He would sneak in marketplaces and steal Moon Sugar, Nightshade and Sleeping Tree Sap, another popular narcotic. His luck was running out though. Eventually, he was run out by local merchants, guards and nobles for thievery. He fled to Skyrim in just the right time; The Civil War had begun, and T'ango was going to become rich again.
    His title, "The Knowledgeable" he was deemed the Knowledgeable because he knew many secrets and events; Somewhat like M'aiq the Liar, since he was usually informed of the on going events.
    Very nice dude! Hope to see you in Rp's!

Van Moro

Character name: Van Moro
    Race: Breton (Reachmen)
    Class: Witch hunter (Archery w/ conjuration/destruction)
    Looks: Dark brown hair covering most of the right side of his face (with which has 3 scars of a Hagravens Talons) with hooded robes and his Trusty ebony bow w/ arrows. Pale skinned mostly covered by his robes.
    Personality: Disgruntled, and quite abrupt with his points. Despises most evil creatures and is not great with speech.
    Combat Prefs: Uses his (Could i say crossbow, considering that it would fit his character more and the fact that it will be introduced soon? i'll leave this here incase) ebony bow while dabbling in conjuration and destruction runes/walls
    Misc:was born when the Reachmen had conquered Markath, when Ulfric and his men Slaughtered his people an unknown witch hunter took the child and crossed the boarder to save him, and raised him in his tribe of underground hunters. After most of his tribe was destroyed by Hagravens which he could not over run, he thought it was time to travel to his homeland of Markath (gets captured, queue skyrim opening credits)
    Is conflicted with trying to help his people while turning them from there misuse of Magicks, finding them adamant he hunts all evil abominations and can and will clear Forsworn camps, but will avoid Killing his kinsmen if he can help it

solace84

God of the Arena
    Character name: Felian Oakenshield
    Race: Wood Elf of Valenwood
    Class: Master archer/Hunter
    Looks:
    images
    has ebony shield/Glass helmet(when in combat)/Wears Blades armor mainly or samurai robe.

Personality: Felian is very soft spoken and shy around big crowds. He is very much a loner, yet will come to anyone's aid if so needed. He hates to kill anything, especially animals...but he will do so in order to survive.
    Combat Prefs: Wields an elven bow/katana sword(1 handed) with flame magic(see avatar). Accurate with a bow, skilled with a blade, and extremely stealthy due to his hunting expertise.
    Misc: Felian grew up in Valenwood among his people - a tribe of wood elves. His greatest ancestor, Fanon Oakenshield, was a former Blade in their glory days. After Fanon's passing, he left his gear for future generations. Felian grew to be a young man of high skill with a bow and with the hunt. He married and even had a boy.

All of this changed one fateful night while Felian was out on a hunt. He returned to find his village burned and family, including his wife and son, murdered. Being an expert tracker, he found the bandits at camp and slaughtered them in the night...save for their leader: An orc by the name of Gorund; who escaped due to Felian's wounds from the battle. When Felian awoke he continued his persuit of Gorund, who he had discovered was heading North...into Skyrim.

Van Moro

^ I like it. Just saying, looks very interesting

ExplodingCatX

Premium Member
    Character name: Felian Oakenshield
    Race: Wood Elf of Valenwood
    Class: Master archer/Hunter
    Looks: 5'10'' (tall for a wood elf) Average build. Fair skin/handsome. Black hair pulled into a pony tail. Glass shield/Glass helmet(when in combat)/Wears Blades armor.
    Personality: Felian is very soft spoken and shy around big crowds. He is very much a loner, yet will come to anyone's aid if so needed. He hates to kill anything, especially animals...but he will do so in order to survive.
    Combat Prefs: Wields an elven bow/katana sword(1 handed) with flame magic(see avatar). Accurate with a bow, skilled with a blade, and extremely stealthy due to his hunting expertise.
    Misc: Felian grew up in Valenwood among his people - a tribe of wood elves. His greatest ancestor, Fanon Oakenshield, was a former Blade in their glory days. After Fanon's passing, he left his gear for future generations. Felian grew to be a young man of high skill with a bow and with the hunt. He married and even had a boy.

All of this changed one fateful night while Felian was out on a hunt. He returned to find his village burned and family, including his wife and son, murdered. Being an expert tracker, he found the bandits at camp and slaughtered them in the night...save for their leader: An orc by the name of Gorund; who escaped due to Felian's wounds from the battle. When Felian awoke he continued his persuit of Gorund, who he had discovered was heading North...into Skyrim.
    I like this, BUT, I think he's a bit over powered. Give him one or two weaknesses, then that'll even it out. ;)

solace84

God of the Arena
    Well other than those hunting aspects of it that Felian already has, pretty much everything else is a weakness. He has absolutely 0 magic abilities (not even health), he is skilled with a blade but by no means is he an expert, no social skills, isn't really good with any other weapons, etc. He's only good with stealth and archery because, generally, all wood elves are. Oh, and he's a master archer because I myself am one in the actual game, lol. Though, I do occasionally miss once during a heavily heated and unfair battle.

ExplodingCatX

Premium Member
    Alright, didn't relize ;) I like giving a bit of constructive critisism.

Heli

Name-Heli, High Elf
    level 24
    style: Stealth,Mage/Archer
    Favorite weapons: Elven Bow,Elven Daggers
    Factions: Thalamar, Mythic Dawn worshipper, Dark brotherhood
    Allies: Thalamar, Assassins, High Elfs
    Enemies:Anybody who isnt freindly towards me, and the Forswarn
    Personality: Is very friendly But does nt take anything from anyone those who mess with Heli will be slaughterd He normally Spends his days researching about the Daedric artifacts searching for them in one of the caves he was infected with the vampire curse

ExplodingCatX

Premium Member
    Name-Heli, High Elf
    level 24
    style: Stealth,Mage/Archer
    Favorite weapons: Elven Bow,Elven Daggers
    Factions: Thalamar, Mythic Dawn worshipper, Dark brotherhood
    Allies: Thalamar, Assassins, High Elfs
    Enemies:Anybody who isnt freindly towards me, and the Forswarn
    Personality: Is very friendly But does nt take anything from anyone those who mess with Heli will be slaughterd He normally Spends his days researching about the Daedric artifacts searching for them in one of the caves he was infected with the vampire curse
    I would assume this is your actual character beacause you added a level. I haven't yet seen one Player Card with a level and I am not sure how that would help/hurt you.

EDIT: You also forgot to add periods in you personality and don't have a bio. But I see you're a new member and understand why you made all of these mistakes.

ExplodingCatX

Premium Member
    Just check my first (and most likely only) Player Card on page 14. Threw it together in about an hour, detailed it in about an hour.

Da Gangster

Adventurer
    List of Characters:

Name: Svogre Race: Nord Class: Warrior Gender: Male
    Looks: Heavy build, Tall around 6', Long Blond Hair, Scar over left eye from first dragon encounter.
    Personality: Travels in a party, battles for honor and glory, Stormcloak supporter.
    Combat Prefs: Brute force, two handed sword, with heavy wolf armor.
    Misc: Member of the Companions, Dragon hunter.

Name: Varnan Race: Breton Class: Necromancer Gender: Male
    Looks: Medium build, tall around 5' 8", short brown hair, black robes.
    Personality: Travels solo, seeks knowledge and power.
    Combat Prefs: His thralls do most of the heavy lifting otherwise the occasional drain life spell.
    Misc: Former member of the College of Winterhold, member of the Volkihar Clan.

Name: S’baad Race: Khajiit Class: Rogue Gender: Male
    Looks: Light build, tall around 5' 10", white and grey fur.
    Personality: Travels with a fellow khajiit warrior, Selfish but has a soft spot for other khajiits.
    Combat Prefs: Duel wields daggers, crossbow, and Thieves Guild armor.
    Misc: Member of the Thieves Guild, only kills if necessary.

Zij'Qua El

Historical Archivist and Aspiring Writer
    Name: Zij'Qua El

Race: Argonian

Looks: Average height for an argonian. On the sides of his head are two curved horns. His face is naturally orange yet almost the entirety of his mug is covered in yellow paint that blends in surprisingly well, causing some to wonder if his natural color is yellow or not. He is young, if one knows how a young argonian looks, with not a single natural blemish on his scales. He does have one mark other than the paint and it is a small, straight scar that runs down roughly four inches from the corner of his eye. His muscles are toned as his lifestyle demands it, though, yet again, not the easiest thing to notice on an argonian lest you know of them.

Bio: He once lived in Bruma. He knows little of the actual argonian culture as he was adopted by a Redguard and Imperial couple, found at a site where bandits caught and slaughtered a small traveling merchant band. He was named by the only argonian who resided within the city's walls at the time, an old hag of an alchemist named Bruzeed shortly before she herself succumbed to old age. Around his twentieth year Zij'Qua's adopted parents both fell to old age themselves. dying almost at the same time. Due to complications with payment and a lack of funds Zij'Qua was forced to sell what he could, which was next to nothing, and head North to where, he believed, was untouched potential and plenty of opportunity for him and his practice. With nothing but his steel armor and his trusty Primordium, which he enchanted and smithed himself, he sought a chance to settle and earn pay.

Weapons: The type of weapon Zij'Qua will use is personal to him. Gifted in the art of enchants and smithing he created a blade he could trust his very life on. The blade is called Primordium, made of ebony gifted to him upon his nineteenth birthday and of a preserved daedric heart a good friend 'acquired' for him. It payed to know someone from the dwindling Thieves Guild. The blade itself was made to wow as well as strike. With every swing lightning and hellfire trails behind the edge, causing quite a sight.

Armor: He wears heavy armor and he has been on the hunt for the strongest materials he could smith into armor and enchant. Somehow he is always stuck with steel armor, despite his dreams from wearing something akin to Daedric or Ebony, or even better!

Shawhaw

Humble Hermit
    First off this is my first post on this website and I joined because I couldn't stand not being able to RP with other people while playing Skyrim so I went off on a search on google and BAM here I am. Please PM if anything in wrong with my character sheet. I do wanna start RP'ing ASAP but I use to run a SWTOR RP site so I know these things take time. It's nice to meet you all and hope to make high quality and memorable characters/stories with you all!

Name: Quinn Haven
    Race: Breton
    Class: Spell-Sword

Looks: Tall standing at 6'2 and with rather pale skin, dirty brown hair that is cut short and shows his rather large forehead. Quinn has an athletic body due to his physical nature and combat style using both spells and swords. He has three long scars along his right arm from a Sabre Cat encounter when he was younger that are a deep and dark red in color. He has a black tattoo under his right eye that go to the middle of his cheek that also represents the scars, a strange tattoo but powerful to Quinn.

Personality: Quinn was born in Hammerfell but his family packed up from Cyrodil and moved during the War. With the Thalmor high on their heels because of his father being a priest of Talos in his early life, believing that he had taken up the cause to spread the word of Talos to their hometown. Because of his fathers devotion he grew up a staunch believer in both the Empire and Talos but is now often conflicted when confronted with the War between the Stormcloaks and Empire. His mother was a kind and sweet women who dabbled in the arts of Conjuration and was often scolded at for doing so, she was his teacher in the arts of magic and he found himself not only being able to conjure an array of familiar animal spirits but could summon magical weapons quite easily.
    Quinn is a staunch protector of the innocent and is an extremely loyal and good natured man. He never commits a crime or tries to offend anyone on purpose. He believes in a strong community that is willing to work hard to achieve what they desire. He flirts with women without often realizing it, often only becoming aware once the women brings it to his attention.

Misc: While his class is considered a "Spellsword" in reality he summons blades and weapons to his strong right arm and uses an array of other magic in his left, most predominately fire.
    Dislikes: Those who oppress the weak, thieves and assassins, those unwilling to stand and fight for what they believe in, liars, has an extreme passionate hate for the Thalmor for running him from his home in Cyrodil.

Giigman

Character name: Dar'Ji, calls himself the 5th.
    Class: Thief, Nightingale
    Looks: White and gray with a scar down his cheek to his neck. He is about 5'11
    Personality: Silent most of the time, except when around friends.
    Combat Prefs: Uses the nightingale blade. When sneaking, he uses a normal glass dagger.
    Misc: He got the scar in the war. One of the stormclocks blindsided him.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Name: Sipro the Nightmaster
    Race: Argonian/Vampire Lord Sub-race
    Class: Rogue Assassin.
    Looks: Dark Skin, Red eyes, 2 horns, and a scar covering his left cheek (skin and eye colour change depending on his degree of blood lust.) 6'7 and average build.

Personality: Only speaks when needed, cold hearted, harsh, very brave and can rob you blind. But is very respectable to allies. Intelligent when it comes to plans, and persuades his enemies to dissapear with his money or die.
    Weapons and Spells: A daedric bow enchanted with frost damage, two daedric daggers enchanted with soultrap on the right and paralyze on the left, and a full set of nightingale armour.
    Misc: Bitten over 750 years ago the argonian was a great assassin, a shadowscale for the dark brother, he was bitten at just 35 years old, just 200 years ago he was commited to the most powerful vampire lords in tamriel, he is a ancient vampire lord, ever since he has been fighting for the Vampire Lords. he became a nightingale just 20 years ago, 2 years later, he deserted them and took the armour. He now roams skyrim hunting for prey to kill, and his almighty goal is to kill all werewolves, and hircine himself. He has became a speaker for the dark brotherhood and is constantly on the rise, he murders, loots and steals. For over 500 years he has been learning the great dragon shouts and finally master whirlwind sprint, marked for death, unrelenting force, slow time, and can call upon a dragon ally he saved not 700 years ago. He often takes killing and stealing as a hobby, and many allies he has had, has ended up a rotting corpse. He wanders the soul cairne as a vampire lord taking the souls of the living..........and the dead. He was brought up a orphan, his parents left him on the side street, luckily saved he grew up and fled Solitude at just 16, he wanders skyrim for treasure and prey, and is always on the lookout for his contracts. He usually ends up in bars, looking for new recruits to use on his death missions, and likes getting into other peoples buisness, and hogging the treasure for himself.
    Famous Quote: Are tactics may seem harsh, but there all for the right reason.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts