Who would you marry, if only it were allowed?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
For Male character

Saadia
Karliah
Faralda
Ingun Black-Briar
Idgrod the Younger

For Female Character

Amren
Nazir

J

Jeremius

Always anted to marry a Jarl. Elisif might be a bad idea, but maybe Laila Law-Giver is availible?

Lord of Blood

High King Ulfric
Ingjard most definitely! She is the hottest character in Skyrim. Then my second choice would be Serana of course. Second hottest after Ingjard

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Ingjard most definitely! She is the hottest character in Skyrim. Then my second choice would be Serana of course. Second hottest after Ingjard

I discovered Ingjard once. I was surprised at how pretty she was. I just don't think she's that interesting. Am I wrong? I had her for a follower for a little while, but eventually swapped her out. I just don't remember her standing out, aside from her looks.

Lord of Blood

High King Ulfric

I discovered Ingjard once. I was surprised at how pretty she was. I just don't think she's that interesting. Am I wrong? I had her for a follower for a little while, but eventually swapped her out. I just don't remember her standing out, aside from her looks.[/quote

She is a great melee follower to have especially if you rolling a Mage. No level cap, plus she is a versatile melee fighter, able to not only reach 100 in two handed but also in one handed and block as well plus 100 in heavy armor. As far as her being interesting well I haven't played Dawnguard yet so I wouldn't know. I ordered the legendary edition and it should be here between today and the 10th. I can't wait to have her as a follower. As far as her not being interesting well that's nothing new with the females in Skyrim. Serana seems to be the only one who actually has a story and a personality

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Sapphire, seriously, that's it. Give me Sapphire and I will never marry another NPC again

In order of preference:

Ulfric, Serana (even though she's a girl), Miraak, Falk Firebeard, Hakon One-eyed or Glover Mallory.

Oh and I forgot Ingjard(?) in Fort Dawnguard because she's pretty much identical to my Dragonborn, who's narcissistic as fl*ff :p

Wicka waaah!!

Bulfrek

Dawnstar's "Cleaner"
Lynly Star-Sung, they should have made her possible to marry.
Nothing against Wilhelm but what were they thinking making him a marriage candidate and not Lynly? You can marry him so he clearly isn't in a relationship with the hot bard in his Inn.

Bulfrek

Dawnstar's "Cleaner"
Alfhild, why did she have to go and marry Tamriel's equivalent to, the guy who has never been in the army but thinks it's cool to dress like a soldier.

Wildroses

Heimskr.

It was for a serious roleplay about an Altmer who had been converted to the worship of Talos, okay?

I used the console to get him to notice the amulet of Mara fine. He gave this line about how it was surprising I wasn't married, then this proposal about how he'd be happy to stand by my side until the Divines took us, so I trotted off to Riften to arrange the wedding. But he got cold feet and never showed up. I walked into the temple at the right time. There were guests, there was Maramal, but no Heimskr and no cutscene.

I tried waiting, I tried reloading, I tried using the console to spawn him in the temple (that last one was funny as he kept up with his Talos sermon) but I couldn't make the cutscene start. It's definitely something about Heimskr that makes him impossible to marry. I did some experiments with Lydia, then Anoriath with the console, and both those wedding cutscenes began without a hitch.

So I guess my Talos worshiping Altmer is destined for the single life ;_;

Lucid

Miraak. I can't think of anything more satisfying than wrenching him Mora's control and making him a house pet. I bet he'd make a great follower too.