• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Drazker

Son of Sithis
This is a thread where you can pit two different types of Skyrim/TES monsters, NPC's, factions, or races against each other then make a decision on who you think would win. Discussions are encouraged and everyone's opinion is welcome! Only rules are no flaming or putting others down! I'll start the thread off with an idea I've had stewing in my head lately.

Who Would Win:

Shadowscale Assassin vs. Alik'r Warrior

Static

Well assuming they're fighting in a standard environment (so neither party has an advantage (water for the Argonian, for example)) I would assume the Shadowscale would win against a standard Alik'r warrior. Shadowscales are trained from hatching to be assassins, whereas a Redguard does not begin proper training until puberty. If it were an elite Redguard warrior, however, it would be far more even - and, assuming the two of them are fighting in an arranged manner (a duel, as such) I would place my money on the Redguard.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
I gotta agree with you on all counts. Though I do think a Shadowscale would still be superior to an Alik'r Berserker or an elite Redguard warrior in a broader sense. Them having both the training to fight head-on and having the stealth, tactics, and general attitude of an assassin are a bonus. Then you have the Argonian's natural histskin and water-breathing, which could surely come in handy in a plethora of situations.

Who Would Win:

Dwemer Centurion or Elder Dragon?

Dvalin

That would depend on the location. Inside a Dwemer ruin that an unlucky Elder dragon burrowed into, I have to give it to the man of bronse. With no where to fly, the dragon has it tough against the melee monstrosity. In the unlikely situation the Elder Dragon meets the Centurion out in the open the Centurion would eiter be cooked or frozen. With no ranged attack, its odds go down. When the chips are down I hand it to the Centurion because this conflict would only occur inside the dwemer ruin. They stop functioning when removed :)

Forsworn Briarheart or Thalmor Justicar?

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
Shadowscales are beings of legend. Alik'r only have curved swords. Curved. Swords.

Bunny v. Chicken

Given that bunnehs have superior night vision, I think during a moonlight duel that the chicken would not stand a chance.

However, if chicken is located in riverwood and the bunneh attacks, bunneh would automatically be required to pay a 5 gold bounty or accept a proportional cost of his blood, to which bunneh will pay the guards.

Thoughts?

Static

Bunny v. Chicken

Don't be so quick to hand it to the bunny: I frenzied a chicken in Riverwood and it ended up killing someone! Rabbits don't even attack when frenzied, they just follow you around like a pet.

For Centurion vs Elder Dragon, I'd say the Centurion - assuming the fight takes place in a dwemer ruin. Given enough room, the dragon however would just sit out of range and melt the metal-golem into golden slag.

And Briarheart vs Justicar? Hmm, I don't know. I've never had any real difficulty with Briarhearts, so I'm leaning towards the Justicar. Surely IRL the Justicar would just use telekinesis to rip the Briarheart's Briar-heart out? That's what I always do (with pickpocketing).

Edit: Just remember Forsworn are Breton - and thus barely scratched by magic. The Briarheart would probably take the win, although it would be fairly even.

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
Dremora Lord vs Storm Atronach?

iLouis

Oh! Just thought of a controversial one. General Tullius vs Ulfric Racistcloak?

Dremora Lord vs Storm Atronach?
Dremora lord, I think. I've only seen one storm atronach and I summoned it, and I've never seen a dremora lord.

dragonkilla

Shadowscales are beings of legend. Alik'r only have curved swords. Curved. Swords.

Bunny v. Chicken

Given that bunnehs have superior night vision, I think during a moonlight duel that the chicken would not stand a chance.

However, if chicken is located in riverwood and the bunneh attacks, bunneh would automatically be required to pay a 5 gold bounty or accept a proportional cost of his blood, to which bunneh will pay the guards.

Thoughts?
Like it how you cannot spell a simple word like bunny. I mean seriously you should be 17 to play this game, and that means you are a junior, did skyrim left you so addicted that you can't go to school and learn how to spell bunny? Bunneh, i am cracking up.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
Game-mechanics-wise, Brynjolf. Realistically, Nazir, in my opinion. Redguards are natural warriors.

Who Would Win:

Vilkas and Farkas versus Jarl Balgruuf and Hrongar

iLouis

Game-mechanics-wise, Brynjolf. Realistically, Nazir, in my opinion. Redguards are natural warriors.

Who Would Win:

Vilkas and Farkas versus Jarl Balgruuf and Hrongar

The twins. No doubt.

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
Like it how you cannot spell a simple word like bunny. I mean seriously you should be 17 to play this game, and that means you are a junior, did skyrim left you so addicted that you can't go to school and learn how to spell bunny? Bunneh, i am cracking up.

No. Bunneh is how you spell it. I'm pretty sure most of the internet world agrees with me. It's also how you pronounce it.

Buh- Neh.

end troll/]