Who knows where the water flows? I do, between 2 rocks outside of Whiterun.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gore gro-Gijakudob

Gagh! bloody currents! So I take a fall off a waterfall and the current has me completely trapped as I'm overburdened, can't do anything except drop all my gear or reload from ages ago... Can't use the wait command so stuck here writing this waiting for 24 hours to pass until I can wolf out. This is NOT a heroic situation to be in people!

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Same thing happens to me. I went into a basement in an Orc hold, decided to scare them with my wolf form and as I ran to the stairs leading out I got stuck. Eventually got out using whirlwind shout.
Edit: i was stuck under the stairs

Same thing happens to me. I went into a basement in an Orc hold, decided to scare them with my wolf form and as I ran to the stairs leading out I got stuck. Eventually got out using whirlwind shout.
Edit: i was stuck under the stairs
Stairs can be a real pain, especially if you fall off on the wrong side. First time in Saarthal, I am in a hurry and jump down, only to find I am in a spot where I cannot duck under the stairs, jump over them or go round them. The only option is to reload.

Annageckos

I was sprinting down a street in Solitude the other day and cut a corner and ended up running up a wood pile that was under an over hanging roof. I couldn't get off the damned wood pile, I had to reload.

I was sprinting down a street in Solitude the other day and cut a corner and ended up running up a wood pile that was under an over hanging roof. I couldn't get off the damned wood pile, I had to reload.
Being outside, could you not Fast Travel somewhere else?

Annageckos

Being outside, could you not Fast Travel somewhere else?

I could of. But I am trying not to fast travel. Also, I had just saved so it would have taken less time to reload then to fast travel out and then either fast traveled back or enter the city through the gates.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Got stuck in the river outside Markarth for a good hour of real life time. It said I was falling, so I couldn't fast travel.