Which shout is the most underrated in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Aniratak

I'm very fond of firebreath with all three words unlocked. And actually, the first one you learn: Unrelenting force.. With all three words ofcourse. It's always to blow the enemy out of a cliff or from a rooftop=) They look so silly

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I'm very fond of firebreath with all three words unlocked. And actually, the first one you learn: Unrelenting force.. With all three words ofcourse. It's always to blow the enemy out of a cliff or from a rooftop=) They look so silly
True on the Unrelenting Force. It's usually the one I keep in my favorites. It's hilareous when I run across on of the Quads that are hunting me (sorry I forgot the name of those buff amazon elves at the moment). They come at me and I roar and they go flying! Damned b****s, leave me alone! I know you've got a kill order out on me, but I ain't got nothin' against you. You're tough enough to handle my Force, but it gives me time to skedaddle before you get up again. Now... if I can only keep my companion from attacking you on sight, I'll be all set!

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
I like the Call of Valor shout and the Call Dragon shout. Just useful to have around so they're all focused on them and not you.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
There are several for different situations, but if I had to pick just one, it will be Dragon Aspect.

Chadonraz

Elemental Fury, even with just the first word (ridiculously easy to get), can be dead useful, especially if you're using two-handers.
Become Ethereal is definitely the most useful Shout, to me at least.

Daelon DuLac

Which is the shout that forces a dragon to ground and where can I find the word. I find it endlessly annoying to pick at them as they're flying around above me when I can just beat the crap out of them on the ground (that is if I can avoid being bitten!).

Which is the shout that forces a dragon to ground and where can I find the word. I find it endlessly annoying to pick at them as they're flying around above me when I can just beat the crap out of them on the ground (that is if I can avoid being bitten!).

Dragonrend. It's leant as part of the main quest (Throat of the World).

Daelon DuLac

Dragonrend. It's leant as part of the main quest (Throat of the World).
?. I've already been to the monistary and picked up about 10 words across maybe 6 shouts, but I've never seen it. Do I have to go through that whole assassination plot thing before I can get it? I don't remember any quests from the story line up until that point.

Did you "kill" Alduin on the top of High Hrothgar.? It's given (via a cut scene) and can be used at that point in the main quest. Might be Alduin's Bain.

Daelon DuLac

I will have to give it a try. I don't know how to get to the top, but, if there's a way, I'll find it. I just hope it's not those stairs going out of the monistary courtyard. That cold wind is a killer! Of course, there are always resistance to cold potions...

Daelon DuLac

I wish they'd give some more direction on this. I have no idea where to look for these things, so I guess I'll just have to keep on truckin' until I find them. I'll just have to keep shooting my dragons out of the sky until I do. By the way, I got a twofer south of Markath yesterday up in the mountains. I'd just killed the leader of the Dragonwatch Foreswarn for my Jarl and was on my way back. Unfortunately, there was some collateral damage: some dude with "younger" as the suffix, 3 bears, 2 sabres and 1/2 a dozen wolves. Kinda felt sorry for them, but they were in the crossfire of 2 dragons and me. At least I can say I didn't kill them - the dragons did.

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
Ice Form- Brilliant against multiple attackers at once