Where's Papa going with that axe?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fraekith

Wood Elf Archer
Queue the what's up with this guys title comments.

Hello there! My name is Nick, but I'd prefer if I was referred to as Fraekith. I currently reside in New York, which is obviously in America. I joined these forums after using my trusty search engine to look up some knowledge on the Dark Brotherhood. I originally started playing Skyrim not long after it came out on the PlayStation 3. I only recently picked up the Elder Scrolls Anthology for $40 from Target and started playing on PC. Man, I forgot how good this game is! Been playing nonstop now for a few days and I have to say, goooooooooood times. I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys and joining in on some discussions. Back to Skyrim :D (should actually head to bed soon seeing as I keep pulling all nighters playing this game!).

Information About My Current Character

Name:
Legolas (I know right, nobcheese name)
Race: Wood Elf
Current Lvl: 29 (As of 9:39 AM Thursday, September 11, 2014 EDT)
Playstyle: Sharpshooter
Armor Type: Light (Using mostly Nightingale, Thiefs, and Dark Brotherhood gear)
Perk Focus: Archery and Sneak (Also leveling Light Armor and a few other thief perks)
Current Goto Weapons: Auriels Bow, My Daggers Frost and Flame (Frost is a Glass Dagger of Ice and Flame is an Elvish Dagger of Fire), Dragonbane, Chillrend, Nightingale Blade and Bow.
Completed Questlines: Thief and Dawnguard. (I went halfway through the main questline and started doing sidequests and guilds)

Lucid

Welcome Fraekith. Just a little different playing on pc vs. PS3, eh? ;)

Fraekith

Wood Elf Archer
Welcome Fraekith. Just a little different playing on pc vs. PS3, eh? ;)

Much better indeed. I switched over to PC gaming about 2 and a half years ago. Never looked back.

Edit: Built my own gaming rig a year and a half ago too, only had about $900, but the PC is still nice.