• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

noneoin

You promenade down the walk of your city. Perhaps you are a beggar, a blacksmith, or a mage. But your class doesn't make a difference; still, your eyes catch something, something that wasn't there yesterday or the day before. Magically sealed on the wall of the city's inn was a flyer, a poster. A flyer that read:
    "Have a hankering for gold? A yearning for septims?
    Embark upon many journeys through Skyrim's Dwarven ruins.
    You won't regret it!
    Come see Vyprias Dreth in the Bee and Barb of Riften.
    Warning- These journeys may put your life at risk."
    Perfect! For you did have a hankering for gold and a yearning for septims. Plus, the adventure will be worth it, right? You're so kindled that you don't bother to read the warning. Immediately, you go back to your home, tent, whatever else, and pack your things. Boarding your horse or the local carriage, you set off to Riften.
    "Dwarves, here I come!"
    _
    Rules:
    No godmodding.
    No teapartying.
    No killing others' characters without their permission.
    Be organized.
    Please, use common sense.
    And last, but not least,
    have fun! :D
    _
    Keep organized-
    say we have six people in a roleplay. Say their names are Jim, Shirley, Bob, Clare, John, and Bartholomew.
    They replied to the first post (this post/main post) in this order:
    1. Bartholomew
    2. Shirley
    3. Clare
    4. Jim
    5. John
    6. Bob
    So, for the remainder of the roleplay, they follow that sequence. :)
    Hence, if you were, say, the third poster, and the fourth person posted, but the fifth didn't, we would all have to wait for the fifth person. I want it to be this way so no one feels like they were left out or missed anything.
    Also, I would appreciate that if you had to go away for awhile, you would be respectful and allow us to continue on without you. Thanks. <3
    _
    Roleplayers:
    noneoin (me)- Raveena [Argonian, F, 28]; Shimmerene [Altmer, F, 76]
    death raider- Orgronar [Dunmer, M, 106]
    (Aragorn-?[?])*possible, deleted account?
    Isara12- Zaia Kureha [Breton, F, 17]
    Corvo Attano- Tristane Ashfield [Breton, M, 34]
    Ovalteenies- Zorkal Limerius [Breton, M, 21]
    caravan guard- M'ar [Argonian, M, 14]
    (PSJJJ-?[?])*possible, hasn't yet posted

Roleplay sequence:
    Haven't begun.
    _
    Before posting, I'd like to thank everyone who joined once again for this is my first roleplay. I promise I won't disappoint. :)
    (Keep in mind that dwarven automatons have a 25% resistance to magic and are immune to frost and poison please.)

Let the roleplaying...
    commence!

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    It was in Markarth that Zaia discovered these posters.

She was studying Dwarven Mechanisms with Aicantr, and that day she was discussing how the centurion dynamo core works in the silver blood inn when she spotted the posters. Reading them, Zaia was filled with joy. A chance to go to explore ruins all over the countries? What joy! Leaving Aicantr to pay the tab, Zaia walked to the stables with a spring in her step. She almost wanted to break into song. Soon enough, she had bought a horse and was now full speed heading for Riften

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    Tristane walked through the streets of Solitude when an interesting poster caught his eye. He walked up and lifted the visor of his helmet and read it slowly. Now this is a surprise, Tristane was always looking for new knowledge about the world and delving Dwemer ruins were right up his alley. He marched out of the city and hopped on the carriage bound for Riften.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Ogronar walked through the streets of Markarth to see posters hung up artound the place and he thought that it was pointless putting up petty posters up asking to join an expedition through Dwemer ruins and Ogronmar yawned at the what the poster said, but in some way it intrigued him to join. He enjoyed adventure and he beghan to think that he should maybe join. He took one last look at the poster before forcing himself to agree to it's content. He walked away from the poster and began to make his journey to Riften after collecting some equipment and arming himself to the teeth ready to destroy some machines!

stoner1396

May I join?